Stop worshipping my son. Without me he wouldn't have conquered the """known world"""

Stop worshipping my son. Without me he wouldn't have conquered the """known world"""

Why do people try to say this as if it diminishes Alexander's achievements? Alexander never denied he had a debt to his father.

>3040660
>my son

Wouldn't he be happy that Alexander was a greater figure than himself? Isn't that what every father wants?
Do you really want it to be the other way, where all your great deeds are undone by a wanton child?

stop worshipping my son.

that pussy ass boy would never have achieved anything without me.

He would have made a good Phillip II.

YOURE A FAGGOT
YOUR SON WAS A FAGGOT
AND YOUR OTHER SON WAS A RETARD

WHY YOUR SON GO EAST INSTEAD WEST?

BOTH SON RETARDS

wife's son*

>GO EAST INSTEAD WEST?

Because east was the cradle of civilization and the home to all the great ancient powers, whereas the west was a damp, dirty, cold backwater filled with barbarians. To conquer another civilized people, especially an area home to the oldest known empires, is far more impressive in the eyes of greeks and romans than merely "putting down some barbarians." Greeks and Romans viewed their persian rivals as equals. They hated them, but they respected them as civilized people, unlike the barbarians they slaughtered in europe.

oh cool, lets play another game of poke the Celt over Pannonia.

>cucked by a god

> alexander
> the
> great

Alex the great cunt

>ca 60s BC
>Julius Caesar
>Think of Alexander and wish to be like him
>Strive and become an arguably equally well known general
>ca 2016 AD
>Think of Alexander
>Make yourself feel better by saying he wasn't really that great anyway

This. Modern deconstructionism is cancer.

>using modern day as a basis to compare a guy from thousands of years ago to

Hey reddit

If anything, it's the moderns who are doing this. Alexander was Great by his society's standards. He was great by nearly everyone's standards, and people want to take that away from him, because he doesn't conform to modern day norms?

>dad gives you one million dollars
>turn it into one hundred billion dollars in a couple decades

Sure, it was a fast start but holy shit you cant claim the success wasnt incredible.

Ultimately, it is the modern day people who have a right to decide who they want to consider great, as dead can't really hold their opinions anymore.

Yeah, but who knows, maybe some dirt farmer in Ethiopia could have made 200Billion dollars in a couple decades. See, Alexander isn't so great when you consider that.

If only that theoretical man had been given the chance

Then as a Modern, I will champion the dead

True

Stop worshiping my son.

Hitler was the son of a Shekel Merchant. Alois was cucked

>maybe some dirt farmer in Ethiopia could have made 200Billion dollars
>implying
IQ is a thing, you know?