Stop being hindu

Stop being hindu

>needed Silhadi, a hindu, to turn traitor switch sides to win at Khanwa
Stop being divisive and making shit threads.

Was Pakistan the dumbest thing ever? I mean, Moslems still live in India. It's not like it got rid of them, and you lost clay

It was truly stupid. Gandhi wasn't the brighest bulb.
That all being said if Pakistan tried to prove their superiority to India through actual accomplishments in economic, academic, and human development they would've btfo India harder than winning any sort of war. They wouldn't even need to stress the religious part they could point to it being self-evident. They started out with great fucking potential but they pissed that all away.
Jinnah would be fucking ashamed at the state of his country now. Once he died the only people left fucking hated each other and drove Pakistan into the ground.

t. Bangladeshi

>Poonjabis being capable of achieving anything, ever

Pakistan is Indus Valley you insecure subhuman scum. The Indus Valley region along with Islamic Mughal empires are the only reason you streetshitters are even on the map. Stay jelly. It suits you

>literally failed at everything without Hindus

It was all seen as Bharata before Pakuckstanis started sucking arab cock

That has nothing to do with the current status of Pakiland, which is a regressive shithole that consistently manages to fail to stack up to their street shitting neighbors.

Babur had nothing against Hindus though. I mean he killed them, but he killed and conquered everyone. The later Mughals were even more chill, especially compared to the Delhi Sultans.
It was only Aurangzeb who fucked it all up.

Is'nt this guy a tibeto Mongol?Why does he look like a Persian/Indian here?

Stop being Catholic

>t. Nehru Cangi cuck
Bhangi.Stop taking your Indian history classes seriously.Only Jehangir and to a lesser extent Akbar stopped the oppression of Hindus.Even say even Aurengzeb(Whom you call ebilest) was much much more better than Babur ever was.

I think its a later era potrait(By that time Mughals became Indianized/Persianized)
Earlier potraits may potray him more accurately.

>1200 years ago. Still a fucking lie. Still cant let it go.

Desperate Pajeet. India itself was hundreds of states. At least Pakistani provinces have more or less been united for much longer under Islam and even before Islam under Kushans, Persians.

Wat

Desperate Paki.Most of India was under one administration almost as long as Germany did.
I was refering to the references of Bharatvarsha meme used to refer to Indian subcontinent.
Even the Islamic rulers you listed called India as Hindustan.

Also he was refering to how Pakis are denying their Hindu heritage and considering themseles as descendants of 'mighty central asian warriors'

>tibeto mongol
what
Not all Central Asians have only one mongoloid phenotype you know
Nigga that's a miniature, in miniatures even janissaries look mongoloid

Those pics at the bottom are all muslim states

Can't argue with you..
The country's education system is absolute maddening.