Need a screenshot

hey guys, anyone have a screenshot of bit coin cash all time low and all time high? my cousin is trying to argue with me that free money did not appear out of thin air. damn fudder. thanks anons

BTC holders didn't just get BCC out of thin air user.

i mean if you had BTC on bittrex you were gifted equal amount of BCC. the price of BCC went from like 10$ to 1,300$ in a day. i need a screenshot of those USD amounts.

That never happened user your cousins right

no way man. i had 2.4BTC and was gifted 2.4 BCC when BCC launched on bittrex. everyone got gifted BCC who got BTC in their wallet at the time

cmon guys! i know you lambo moon men have pictures

What do you want me to make some fake ones so you can trick your cousin?

do you have a bittrex account?

What was highest amount one could sell Bitcoin Cash for? I'm no trader, so not sure if I made a mistake by just holding..

>selling your free hedge

It almost hit .5 which was about $1300.

kk i think this will trick him

kek are you kidding me man. im talking about 8/1 8/2 price. when it initially hit bittrex website the 24hr low and 24hr high

fixed it

That's a pretty good fake mine might be better though

ty!
have a good night or day buddy! cheers

Go to bittrex and look at the chart on the dates you specified..screenprint it yourself..isn't hard

no one got free coins you had to buy them

he doesnt understand the satoshi relative to USD. was trying to simplify for him

So when are you shorting bitcoin?

how is it possible TO SHORT, sir ?!?

It isn't yet soon they will release a coin called btcs which will exist to simulate the gains you would get from taking a short position

aha ok.

another question in that regard :

in kraken you can "margin" trade.
is that somewhat related to shorting ?
i didnt quite get it, but some yt vid said so,
but im not sure, because in any stock trader it would clearly say short or sell and it's a fundamental function ...
*confused*

Idk about that but the cool thing with btcs is that you will actually be able to go short and long.

very cool.

where can they be bought then ?
who will produce them etc ?
do u know WHEN theyll arrive ?

cheers :)

We got till about .057 then we have the rebound from hell 25% down to .045