Was it autism?

Was it autism?

yes

This screeching autist conquered all of Europe tho

I don't think so just because of how charismatic he was. Then again. Maybe autism functions as charisma in France.
Actually, yeah. It was probably autism.

This thread is more anglo than bad teeth.
You should be ashamed of yourselves for participating.

t. not french i promise

Explain how his brain worked then. Even a genius doesn't memorize information the way he did.

People memorized a lot before smart phones, little bro.

He was a sociopath. How many people died for him? How many died against him?
How much did he care about their lives?
No, he didn't care. He wanted nothing but to be remembered as the Alexander of his time.

It was greatness.

He was italian so it was probably autism.

it was the outcome of a social outcast who at a young age wanted to show his school bullies that he could be more than just a corsican peasant scum

Yet other countries had to form bureaucracies to even mimic the calculations of Napoleon. Try again.

Why is this kind of thread even allowed

STOP

>wanting to spread freedom and liberation form oppressive monarchies is bad
>"but Napoleon was a monarch himself!"
He was much better than the others. His powers were restricted by a constitution, and while you may argue about how the constitution was formed, the precedent was still there

He was Italian and so was Shakespeare and Columbus all great man,
Truly the meds are the master race.

Northern Italians are Celto-Germanic

He shares half of haplotype PURE BLOODED GERMANICS

Bump

I've already posted ITT, but I'll give you a serious answer. He memorized things and made calculations the way a savant might, but he was also extremely well socially versed. I think the reality is he just had a mind the world had never seen before and may never see again. He was literally too good for this world in the sense that unless everyone stopped him collectively, he would probably conquer it all. His mind worked in such a way that he could plan anything in an instant and with a high degree of success. What would have taken a team of other people hours upon hours to research and then plan out, he could remember on the fly and plan out immediately. I would rather have Napoleon's mind than any other historical person's traits. Imagine what you could do worth perfect memory and great strategy even in today's world.

>Maybe autism functions as charisma in France.
Go to /int/, you'd be surprised

So no, he didn't have autism, but it's fun to meme that he did.

Try again, G*rmanic scum. Northern Italians cluster closer to Spanish and Tuscans than to Germanics.