So why are Italians considered unintelligent by the world when they have an average 102 IQ?

So why are Italians considered unintelligent by the world when they have an average 102 IQ?

Is there something there? Are the upper classes really intelligent or does Rome still live on?

Because of uneducated immigrants that left for America

That's my question, I'm wondering if there's any significance because I think most of the immigrants came from the south of Italy which has been like the south of many countries lol.

I'm wondering if the intelligentsia in Europe reside in the upper half of Italy. It's had two major renaissances that started directly from them.

Long story short, yes.

Because in recent years Italy fucked it's education hard and it's ability to adapt it's workers to current trends.

Horniness.

You could have a genius IQ but if you think with your dick all the time, it's not going to end well. Italians (and Turks and Arabs) are regarded as stupid because they are always trying to fuck.

I heard Italy has all their students, in some cities, have to take western philosophy alongside English and Math as a main subject. So should Italy splinter off? How do they fix their problem (of low IQ ignorant populations)?

>and Turks and Arabs

They're regarded as stupid because their IQ is below 80

Italian educational achievemwnt even in the south isn't bad so the spammed Iq is God argument hold little water.

Just that education cuts, lack of jobs+shit pay for new graduates and just fucking leaving Italy to escape it.

>So why are Italians considered unintelligent by the world

Are they? I've never heard of that stereotype in my life.

I don't really feel anybody needs to clarify, for the millionth time, that IQ is a good estimate for quality of life in a singularly positive way the higher the IQ goes up.

You don't really think if you give people money their IQ goes up right? A lot of oil-rich countries have low iqs that are similar to countries that are not as oil-rich. It's biology, iq starts out as maybe 50% genes when you're a child, that goes up to at least 80% by the age of young adulthood.

>hat IQ is a good estimate for quality of life in a singularly positive way the higher the IQ goes up.

Not for women. For every 5 IQ points a woman has above the mean, the chances of her getting married and having children decrease by 20%.

Where are you from? Being an American, I can say you're probably not from here. I'd assume you're not from Europe as well.

They're regarded as trashy, ignorant and violent. They came in our nation and took mafia levels to new heights and still have Jersey Shore culture.

I've met intelligent Italians, like really intelligent ones, but they're always northern and very white.

I'm not trying to bring this into race though, I'm simply stating basic facts. I would like more advanced facts that already have these facts understood. So more advanced conjecture

That's interesting, although I'm sure that actually happens for males as well? I think it flips back around again after your IQ goes up a lot more. Like it's a trait of IQ related to post-industrialism and less to simply IQ altogether.

I'm starting to see more trad girls, with high IQ, telling everyone to start having a baby boom.

No we aren't, Italians in general are much less obsessed with sex than Amerifats and casual sex here is condemned while Murica and Germanic countries glorify it

Well I appreciate that, Italiabro.

What part of Italy are you from?

There's this thing called religion which generally drops iq points due to desinteresting you from, what are considerent, intelligent matters.
And Italy breaths religion, just like the English breathe Protestantism.

>I'm starting to see more trad girls, with high IQ, telling everyone to start having a baby boom.

lol

Well Italy is vastly Catholic so I fail to see your point and Plato implies a spiritual world with noumenal and so does every Continental philosopher. The atheism is intelligentism meme is really retarded, and this is coming from an antitheist.

>lol
lol

I'm from Norway. The only stereotypes I know we have of Italians is pizza, mafiosos and a propensity for raging in traffic.

t. american who has never been in europe

Italian negative stereotypes are that they live with their mom until 40, they're not hard workers and that they're all enrolled in mafia

>byzantium
one day Italbros

Yes, but that's usually the southern part, correct?