Why is everyone jizzing over a 33% jump in bitcoin when you can make over 100% in a day if you buy the right alt coin?

Why is everyone jizzing over a 33% jump in bitcoin when you can make over 100% in a day if you buy the right alt coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWgBQw19JOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're a bunch of crypto penny-stocks built on memes. You're going to see all kinds of shit happen when 99% of them bottom out.

>33% increase in the coin that governs all the alts that everyone has to use
vs
>hoping to catch a ride on the latest shitcoin moon mission

cuz bitcoin growth is real as opposed to pump and dump shit coins

You can't get 100% everyday.

stop posting trump. im trying to forget he exists. NO THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD POST THAT HAG EITHER.

The amount of money that it takes to move Bitcoin is much much greater than your shit coin du jour.

this is a pretty fast move from 1900 to 4100.

Go ahead and chase pumps. Let us know how that works.

and the post number is 1488 lol.

fuck you nigger. you trump retards destroyed pol. go away and bow your head in shame.

>BTC is the most important coin
>BTC price up means lower GH price in cloud mining so it's good for people who work with it
>33% up in BTC means a few hundreds of US$ while 100% in SIGT means a few satoshis

>1488

The digits say you lie.

I see I've caused quite a stir of butthurt.

The digits never lie Trump is a judea worshiping (((Christian))) without any pride for his racial identity and heritage

The jews are getting involved

Rothchilds own the dev team through AXA and blockstream

They feel safe dumping savings into it before the economy starts to tank. So expect to see a continued sky-rocketing price over the course of the next year.

keep an eye out for tricks next summer though, for updates that may be designed to 'reclaim' coin accounts that have been 'lost' or 'abandoned' for a sufficiently long period of time.

What is the significance of the number 1488?

Also I lol'd hard when I heard Trump say that and then the subsequent roaring applause

It's like the audience didn't even know that the Clintons and Trump are friends

14 words (white nationalism, securing white future bs) H is 8th letter, 88=HH=hail hitler.

proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=LWgBQw19JOo

get into the crypto-sphere if you haven't. shtf soon.

Monero is the only alt with an actual use. Eth is a meme. Whatever was so great about smart contracts will be negated by the fact that bitcoin will soon support smart contracts as well.

so you cant simply explain it?

lol sure

because BTC popping so much over quick time interval was unexpected, but finding a 100% gainer out of a sea of shitcoins is much harder even though it happens every day.

if you're good at spotting these shitcoin pumps please help out your Veeky Forums bros by poasting about it before it pops 2X-5X thanks man.

in retrospect my rationalization hamster can understand that BTC is going up based on fear of currency turmoil with regard to korea/china/russia and overall mainstream coverage past few days has pushed it higher.

alts tanking is another issue entirely. i'm getting slaughtered in my bad entries (PAY, XEL, etc.)

I kinda agree. If you actually take time to learn about some of the altcoins and you're keep up with all the plans and announcements you have a good chance to make money.

NEO for example is solid enough(and backed up by chinks) that it was obvious it would take off soon after the rebranding.

The tricky thing is the altcoins depend on BTC, so you have to predict not just how your shitcoin will do but how BTC will do too.

Ah, thanks

Because BTC isn't some shitcoin with a tiny marketcap, the volume it's taking to move BTC right now is huge and shows no signs of slowing down.
This means people with a lot of money think buying BTC @$4k is a good idea.

>Confidently posts inaccuracies
t. Low IQ nigger

Why the fuck doesn't monero ever pump?

> the volume it's taking to move BTC right now is huge
Not really.
Tonights pump stinks of manipulation. For one thing all the walls on Bitfinex so far have been fake, for another it is Saturday night.

>all the walls on Bitfinex so far have been fake
Not this time.

There was no 4k wall. By the time it got really close the first time around it wasn't even 20 bitcoins tall.

Because Bitcoin is a lot more mature and (relatively) low risk.

And how do you intend on increasing your BTC stack?

>stock market tanking over the last week
>bitcoin suddenly inexplicably up 33%
Really get's the neurons a toastin.