Tick Tock 13 (Launcher Edition)

We're about to hit outer space.

made me look

fuck you OP. still holding my stack for a year or so

It's real in my opinion. ICNETH is holding very well and actually prepping up to move high.

With Binance adding ICN, and the partnership with a traditional investing firm this is a strong token imo.

When does it get added to binance?

Sometime within the next two weeks.

The partnership is really important. Even if they aren't big shots, it's a first step towards doing what the Winklevoss haven't been able to do in 4 years.

Iconomi wants to move towards offering a platform for traditional investment firms to manage crypto portfolios IE. the DAAs. Instead of waiting for a company to come along and use the platform on their own, they chose Columbus Capital to take the lead and show the value behind traditional firms getting involved in the crypto space, by specifically using the Iconomi platform. Imagine by the end of 2018 20+ investment firms join in the Iconomi platform and start managing their own DAA. That's a lot of fiat potentially entering the space. Plus this could be how ICN receives value by requiring these companies to use ICN creating and managing the DAAs. :)

what a fucking shitcoin

If the ANA goes right, we gonna saturn this week

AMA*

At this point everything looks like a shitcoin.

Don't want to sound like a shill or anything. I don't even have money invested in this coin. But desu. This coin has the potential to be one of the major players in crypto. The project is absolutely incredible and it has a good real life use.

I think we are still seeing early days. And it may be a good time to buy and hold for a good time. Price is relatively stable aswell

The price is continuously dropping and completely manipulated on a single exchange, this will never moon until it's on another, albeit much larger exchange and the volume increases a ton.

Just wait for Binance to add it. The Chinese are going to eat this shit up.

oh shit i think its happening

That was a quick moon. I don't know if this is it, but I'll take it with arms wide open.

Not until the 16th.

This is going to be the craziest AMA ever

Please explain why. Im considering getting ICN

do your homework and don't expect others to do it for you

>This is going to be the craziest AMA ever

No it won't , it will be shit like all of their previous AMA's, cunts don't answer any fucking questions directly

They need to take some of their profit and hire some people who actually know about marketing because these fuckers are fucking useless at it

whale here

im still not done accumulating. please be patient and you'll have your turn :)

Each AMA before, has made the price pump like hell, this AMA will cover

>ICN use
>new markets
>DAA managers

If we get 3 exciting answers based on data or dates, we are going to saturn

If you are the whale, tell us why you are accumulating?

The real use of ICN was leaked to the whales so enlighten us

space is science fiction.

Nice larping tadpole. ICN is the worst shit coin of all, only been dropping in value and ICNX returns are abysmal compared to what anyone with two brain cells to rub together could make. Why would anyone in their right mind want to sign up with Iconomi to manage their fund when they're getting returns far below the market average???

They are going to have an index fund listed on the conventional stockmarket called BLOCKCHAINONE

normie investors will be able to get in on crypto gains. You're a fucking idiot and I will be laughing hard in a few weeks time

Because Normies want safety, if you provide both safety and double the return of another index then that is actually a good strategy.

>invest in ICNX because im confident the entire crypto market will be a success
>find out they're letting some investment firm with no history in crypto take control of the portfolio

FOR FUCKS SAKE I DONT TRUST SOME WALL STREET FUCKHEADS, I TRUST THE MARKET ITSELF

THEY HAD A NICE NICHE AND THEY FUCKING RUINED IT

Proof? You keep larping on these threads but no actual proof.

Iconomi wasn't really geared towards people like us. At least ICNX, which is a "catch-all" blockfolio. Let grandpa take a debit card, deposit 200 bucks and get the index. Grandpa will also prefer seeing the name of a London company than iconomi because that's how their brains works.

>le ebin Everything is a Shitcoin meimei

Bought ICN at 3.26, did I fuck up?

apparently I did

You did buy on the high side, but that probably won't last. Accumulation is still going on. If you sell the swings, you'll complete the wealth transfer to the whales.