Now you missed 0x

now you missed 0x

registration is closed bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

coinlist.co/currencies/filecoin/overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't matter, so many people registered that you'll only be able to buy a few thousand tokens. Also so many whales registered multiple accounts that whales will have hundreds of thousands of tokens anyway.

Get fucked on your sybil attack and relying on some shit token service like Civic.

i got a spot, so did all my buds

>Also so many whales registered multiple accounts that whales will have hundreds of thousands of tokens anyway.

Whales buy up every ICO anyway. Nothing new under the sun

how many smartphones do whales honestly have

lmao

stay salty no 0xers

>install civic
>make account
>register
>uninstall civic
>reinstall
>make account
>register
>repeat

WOW

you don't need civic to buy the coins.

>hurr durr reinstalling civic gives me a new phone number

i'd call you retarded but thats too much of a compliment for you

>when the devs had to cut the registration short cause they realized Civic was trash and they were under sybil attack

>when the devs literally extended the registration by 12 hours

Nice job proving the devs are incompetent fucks.

>hurr durr devs cut registration short but they actually extended reistration and i have zero fucking clue what im talking about

Nice job proving you are autist like the devs.

>haha i said nice job a few times but really i don't mean that haha i mean the opposite of what i said haha thatll show him lol

how many people do you guys think registered?

also,

so why does everyone seem to be lowkey drooling over 0x? it relies entirely upon ethereum right? aren't there plenty of potentially better alternatives to eth? i'm asking because this seems like a pretty long-term investment too and all this stuff is quite new

how do i know im not just getting scammed with another shitcoin?

can someone sell me on this shit? why will ethereum not fail, and why will this succeed? what makes 0x so great

pls help

Have you read the whitepaper..?

This is going to go 10x easy. Just look at the team, partners, investors. Already has bitfinex using the 0x protocoI. Also really like how the team is locking away their coins for 4 years.

>This is going to go 10x easy
>Can only buy like 2k worth because of the individual limits

decentralized exchange protocol, not its own exchange, and based on smartcontracts. fast as fuck because of this. ever tried decentralized exchanges? hope you fucking havnet cuz right now the decentralized exchanges, which are a cool as shit idea because we don't have to worry about them stealing our money, well they are horrible. since everything is on the block chain you have to wait for each new block to do ANYTHING. that means even putting in buy and sell orders and canelling those orders. just doesnt work because there is a permanent delay on everything

The main idea for 0x is to be used by other projects as a back-end transaction protocol. Thus, the 0x protocol itself is application-agnostic, and helps decouple the transaction protocol layer from the application layer

coinlist.co/currencies/filecoin/overview

is this filecoin worth it?

>since everything is on the block chain you have to wait for each new block to do ANYTHING
so this will help cure the cancer of etherdelta?

so does this not rely entirely upon eth, or it still does? should i not be worried about that?

None of this explains why the token will be valuable

Token has value since it is the transaction fee.
Taken from the whitepaper:
>Protocol tokens will have two uses: for market participants to
pay transaction fees to Relayers and for decentralized governance over updates to the protocol.

so can i get that in layman's terms

Trades over an exchange powered by the 0x protocol requires fees which are denominated in ZRX tokens. These fees are set by the "relayer"/exchange.

Taken straight from a member of The 0x team. Bitfinex and a bunch of other companies will be using 0x so you can judge for yourself how in demand the token will be.

Let me put it to you this way, if you had an opportunity to profit from the fees an exchange such as Bitfinex collects, would you? Well you can, it's called Ethfinex and it's built around 0x.

i don't understand. with tokens we aren't profiting off the fees? the fees are just paid in ZRX tokens? at least that's what i read but im also somewhat dyslexic

how does it work papa user

Has to have value or else nobody would care to collect it as a fee. Just like Bitcoin has to have value or else nobody would care to use it as a store of wealth or payment system. So either it fails or takes off. Considering Bitfinex among other is already behind it, I'm going with takes off.

Relayers profit both off of collecting fees and the increase in value that comes from its increased adoption.
Token holders just profit off the increase in the token's value.

Use = demand, as demand of a fixed supply item like ZRX increases, the value increases. Can't really make it any simpler.

But if you need it for transactions won't that necessitate a low price lest transactions become too costly?

ok i see ty. after we buy ZRX tokens on the 15th will it immediately be put on the exchange after the 24mil cap is reached (which could take a few days, but more realistically will be reached right on the 16/17th i imagine)? or should i not even attempt to flip it in spite of a likely initial moon run? or not risk insignificant gains when the price of the tokens will surely skyrocket if this all pans out? im going on a very unfortunately timed trip from the 17-20th so i'll just have to not bother flipping if it goes on the exchange immediately.

also, i don't think i got an answer to my question about this being entirely reliant upon eth? isn't that a worry?

BTC is how miners are paid for transactions, did BTC stay at a low price?

The exchange could also adjust the ZRX charge to keep the USD value of the fee the same. This would mean a lower demand as less tokens are being used in transactions but as the overall number of transactions increase, the effect is a net positive increase in demand.

I expect people scrambling to buy more on the launch since the ICO didn't allow them to get as much as they wanted. I expect a spike, a dip and then a more steady climb. Shit's only a $24M market cap, you know how low that is for a coin as significant as this with a very real and already supported use case?

Only working with eth tokens is a restriction, yes, but not a show stopper. Still very useful.

i tried googling it but do we know when it actually hits the exchanges after the initial opportunity?

also does this user know what he's talking about? im legitimately worried about eth. and then there's neofags saying it's a superior coin because of some quantum capability shit + programming language support + Byzantine fault tolerance

i feel like i should be sold on eth to be entirely sold on 0x as a whole

You think if I just buy the max and hold I'll be set?

its reliant on eth yes. no, thats not a worry

the price of eth may worry you, but as a platform eth is legit

i expect it to go thru a DNT like cycle

13,793 registrations, 1736 cap

FUCKKKK i hate caps. i should have registered on my friends phones

hey guys do i buy the zrx through my bank/debit card through the website or do i have to have the eth ready on the 15th to trade for zrx? how will this work?

also how do i buy ~5 ethereum before the 15th when im capped on coinbase?

debit card capped* bank account will take literally until saturday to get me the funds i need on coinbase .. assuming i dont just buy directly through them with usd

>mfw i got in and dont have much to spend on it anyway

what happens to the leftover tokens that werent purchased?

I buy them with my 6 whitelisted addresses.

the people who registered get a chance to buy them at an increased cost i think, the cost increases every consecutive day that they don't reach $24mil