NXS starting to warm up before the Conference

NXS starting to warm up before the Conference.
Tritium release imminent.
Don't miss this one boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2xYcL2B4-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Jetfhhkg_YU&feature=youtu.be
nexusearth.com/conference.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol invest your money in this guy...
youtube.com/watch?v=o2xYcL2B4-U
>thanks for the tip mate...

Caught that one a while ago.
One shit interview doesn't prove this is a scam.

No stop seriously lmao!

'We must decentralize the decentralization.'
>Take me seriously pls

If anyone can explain to me what Nexus actually does, except for make a bunch of extremely vague aspirational statements, I'm all ears.

Quick rundown
>copy paste coin
>Daddy has a rocket company
>were gonna put it on a cube sat?!
>name drop elon musk
>free internet?
>solve world hunger
>compose a symphony

Hopefully you've sold out before the market wakes up to this fedoracoin

>keep missing moons
>"ok user, next coin that pops up on biz that i've never heard of, I'll go all in"
>it's this fucking turd

Pass

Its a chink scam!! Oh wait, that was supposed to be the other coin that just went 10x

Am I the only person here who invested in NXS not for profit but because of their rocket launch tests and satellite projects?

>invested not for profit (lolwut?)
you must be referring to his fathers company Vector space systems which is an entirely separate entity.

These are what got me. >GPU mining, CPU mining, and Nexus Proof of Stake (nPoS)
>SHA3 Skein/Keccak security
>Multi-threaded balanced messaging protocol
>Ability to require a sender and receiver signature

Please just stop and just listen to this guy speak, incoherent ramblings of nothingness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jetfhhkg_YU&feature=youtu.be

Forgot about nPoS

But I'm whaling NXS so I don't care about it anyway. Good luck to us.

You know the coin was valued at 5 cents when he made those incoherent ramblings.

Yes, I don't think sucking investors in with delusions of grandeur is healthy at all. People are actually buying this coin thinking they are investing in a rocket company.
>see
Good luck to you and hopefully you do make money off this, but i fail to see how any of these extremely ambitious projects can succeed when the public cannot take the CEO seriously.

I never hope to make money off from NXS. I have other sources of income than this. NXS and some other coins are just a playground for me.

>public cannot take the CEO seriously
The public didn't take Einstein seriously until they saw Hiroshima and Nagasaki in ashes. Why should I take you seriously then? If you don't like NXS, simply do not buy the coin. Simple as that.

Look at the speakers at the conference.
>nexusearth.com/conference.html

I get they aren't their as advocates of the technology.
It's a decent list of speakers though.
I'm pretty sure the Dev believes in his project. So calling it a scam seems a touch obtuse.
Anyway I'm not trying to shill.
This coin will pick up steam because there is plenty going on with it over the next month. Read up on it and invest long term if you think its has merit. If you think the Dev is a scammer cause he wants to impress his rocket scientist father don't go near it.

NXS shills itself so there's no need to shill it. The poor guy just didn't accumulate enough.

I don't understand this viewpoint, I'm a fan of spaceX but i wouldn't throw money at Elon musk.
I'm here to make money so i can't debate you at all on this.

I'm sure all the speakers are paid handsomely and I know this is not a scam coin, I just don't think the team have the ability to realise their vision.
And at the end of the day that is what it is all about.

A close friend of mine is invested in this so i hope it does well, just doesn't tick the boxes for me unfortunately.

There's no need to be upset.

>t. Colin

legit what the fuck is this guy on about

i'm just listening to emotional words i dont even understand what im hearing

dude wat
just bought 420k

I actually plan on getting super baked and listen to this in it's entirety, maybe it will make sense then

You know a moon mission is coming when the same guy makes the same posts of FUD in every nexus thread. And your argument about Vector makes no sense, if they are partnered with them to launch their satellites, then of course vector having successful launches means good news for Nexus as well

Yep everytime I see a nexus thread, I will warn my Veeky Forums bros.

what is the benefit of having it on a cube sat?

>nexus fanboys are something else i tell you...

How do we know they're actually going though? I asked in the Slack if there was any proof of confirmation they were going and they started retaliating. I hadn't even accused them of lying and they were overly defensive about it.

I was in NXS since it had a 1.5m market cap, made like 17 BTC from it so far and my initial investment was very small. Im just starting to lose confidence in them. Whos this Kieth guy? Seems like some red neck who tweets unintelligent crap. And who wrote that white paper? it was laughable.

Im already in a profit so Ill keep holding for this conference, but Im trying to decide whether to buy any more or not.