Born too late (1995 guy) to get in crypto currencies when it was cheap

>born too late (1995 guy) to get in crypto currencies when it was cheap
>now im a neet poverty stricken creature with barely .3 btc that costed me $1000, most of my life savings

I feel ya bro, 1994 here. At least I want to go the 1BTC territory.

I feel you on that, only i've only got about $8.20 left in btc on bittrex, should i just neck myself?

I was born in '96 and have made a quite a fair amount from BTC and other crypto, even coming into BTC at under $20 a coin

no excuses, go vote Sanders, loser

iktfb, I still have email logs talking to my classmate about bitcoins bubbling at $200 and that we should buy it

I'm 1995 too and have .15 BTC, not just that but from the third word
Just wageslave for a while and keep dumping the majority of your savings in BTC, just don't day trade everything into oblivion and keep sane financial practices like keeping an emergency fund and acceptable accounting

I actually had a lot of disposable income when BTC first came around and one of my friends got into it super duper early and made bank.

But I was retard and spent it all on a degree I couldn't even finish

1993 and 13 BTC + shitcoins.
Was 21 not too long ago, but shitcoins tanked.

I'LL NEVER GET INTO THE 21 CLUB AGAIN
RRREEEEEEEE
MY ONLY HOPE IS FOR DNT TO DOUBLE

only 1 btc and .85 in altcoins.
life is suffering

I should have never bought shitcoins.
So much regret. I feel like utter trash.

Ha ! I turned 250 to 1k in a week and I just started

same boat as this user

>born 1997
>bought 0.2272 BTC for $300

I've got less than $10 to play with, what're some shitcoins/ICO's i can go to the moon with? I'mma tryna challenge myself here

>But I was retard and spent it all on a degree I couldn't even finish
Why wouldn't you just use a student loan?

you're better off buying scratchoff tickets

better yet, use that money for an Arduino and an embedded software development book

far better investment

Arduino looks interesting, I'll look into it more, thanks user!

>ultimate poorfag

>96
>2k because of neo

Oh, just looked it up. I'm actually around 20 BTC total. Not that bad.

teens

pls dont hurt me

so?

Btc is at such a high right now that there's no way it will keep like this forever, i forsee it going back down to 20$ a coin and when that happens, i'm buying bulk

lol k

Never going to happen.
I hope you're joking and not actually that dumb.

>july 2013
>13$ a coin

user please
i'll post again when I become a millionaire in the next 10 years

have you seen the hashrate for mining bitcoin?
it costs somewhere in the range of $2000 to mine one

>excuses
Kys now

k man, it was $13 in 2013, how much was it in 2011? cents, now shows us a big coin that goes down 99%

dont hurt me
no more

Do you have any idea of how BTC mining works?

>you have to be 18 to post here

t. tween

>1998
>Made no more than 2K in deposits since Q1 this year
>Up to around $7,000 total
It's >only 3.5x the starting amount for about half a year but I only have a 10K goal, got out of far too many coins early so just hold what you believe in and you'll be fine.

'95 with 10+ BTC here

You had your chance, /g/ warned you since 2011

Looks like the thread was somewhat successful. It stresses me out literally running out of time, or ran out of time to become a elite for cryptos. Nothing to look forward in the future other than (((work))) which I never want to do. Being a dropout doesn't help and with no work experience and a grim future, I just have no motivation other than sleep, fap and eat fast food. And check by blockfolio if I am richer.

>Bon in 1997
>4000€ worth of bitcoin

Feels good man

95 guy here and i was mining btc in 2011 and I got into ethereum at 7$. You are just dumb sorry bro.

'91 with ~250 BTC equivalent, was at >600 BTC equivalent 2 months ago.

I need to leave Veeky Forums I've gotten too old for this place.

Born in 1994, traded Runescape go for 50 btc when it was $250 and still holding now. What's your excuse

'94 reporting in
I will give back something to /g/ when the time comes. Though, I'm glad the cryptofags in /g/ are gone now.

Born in 96' and have around 5BTC
I know it's the opportunity of my generation to become wealthy and not have to wagecuck all my life . I wish I had money-oriented parents because I swear if I had 100K I would throw it all in crypto right now .

why are no coiners trying to cope this hard? OP is born 20 years ago, what does his age have to do with him not being able to invest into crypto?Get a job and invest you sad fuck

Mods remove the kiddos pls

you don't just need a job though, you need a nice 10k+ lump sitting there and even then your gains if any will be paltry

what do you mean born 2late?

im 1994 and i whas trading btc when it was 50$ and when ltc wasd 0.52$

These $1000 will be $10000 eventually

Im from 1989 and own 17 BTC

is everyone here a fucking kid?

you need to be 18 to be able to use your own bank account to buy crypto unless you want to use a family members bank you fucking idiot

> uneducated newfag detected.
> buying btc with cash from local btc and btc meet ups was and still is common practise.
> there are no excuses muh bank account muh age le le reddit tier coping

imma just neck myself

>> buying btc with cash from local btc and btc meet ups was and still is common practise.

>common practise

>btc meet ups

You might be the only one born before 1990 in this thread, Veeky Forums is playground for children.

>Investing real money
No wonder you were born in 1995

Here's some good advice: any green is good green

No you weren't born too late. I got into it in 2009 when I was 12. Your age isn't an excuse

>12
You mean when your parents wouldn't even trust you with an allowance because you were clearly meeting shady people on the street offering a pre-teen 'bitcoins'

88 reporting in.

iota

87 0.7 btc
15 ltc
13 etc
800gnt
200bat

were all gonna make it

97 here
Blockfolio value 1.17

How about you just go get a good paying job and actually invest intelligently, instead of putting all your hopes in what essentially is a lottery.

Everybody here trading cryptocurrencies doesn't have the slightest fucking clue what they're talking about. They make a completely random guess as to whether it'll go up, or it'll go down, and then when it pays off out of pure chance they'll say they knew.

Trading cryptos should be something you do with disposable income, not your life savings

Clearly you cant do math. I'm 18.

>projecting this hard

lol, that is me too, but it is never too late to get rich

Is Crypto our only hope?

Write a bot which will do whatever you would do, go for minimal profit margins.
You can make money if you make tons and tons of low-profit transactions, but it's physically impossible to handle this much of them as a human.