REEEEEEEEEE

What the actual fuck is up with monero? Is it some kind of joke that everyone has? It's literally the single shit coin that actually has a fucking use and it's stuck at ~$50

I've got 230 monero at this point I'm holding it out of principle until it's completely worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjZ-ke1kJrA
twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finna buy at $40

Big investors left after the fake announcement p&d. Knew a guy with 5000 coins who sold his stack.

Also, there hasn't been any news for a long time. Monero makes up only 2% of the DNM.

Monero is dead.
VERGE will be the true untraceable cryptocurrency. We just got the Android TOR Wallet and Telegram integration is coming out next month. This thing will moon whike Monero bagholders will be posting pink wojaks.

I just don't understand how everyone doesn't use it? I've taken some pretty advanced math classes, the tech behind it is pretty fucking amazing, it's known that the AlphaBay AND the Hansa guy got tracked down because of their bitcoin deposits into their bank accounts and nothing

Why don't people use this coin?

This is a literally shit coin it's not even a private block chain and is the same as DASH or whatever the fuck that is called. Shitty ass master node coin

Buy monero REEEEEE

OP doesnt know that xmr devs own 99% of all coins and dump whenever it rises.

>I just don't understand how everyone doesn't use it? I've taken some pretty advanced math classes, the tech behind it is pretty fucking amazing

people cant appreciate it as much as you can. they only go off of social media hype, and there are fakes/frauds that happily provide it.

There doesn't need to be a private blockchain. All transactions are public, but the transactions themselves go through the Tor network. If a person can't be linked to his wallet then he is anonymous.

First off I doubt they own that many coins... and why do they do this to the price? It must be some kind of fucking joke it's honestly the ONLY FUCKING COIN with a good use and it's the ONLY FUCKING COIN that is actually anonymous unlike that shitty infographics posted above

lol... xvg isnt a masternode coin... are you unironically retarded?

I love this meme.

Most DNM users are too dumb to understand how Bitcoin works and how it's not private at all: Some idiots even spend directly from their coinbase wallet.

The problem is that it has a use.

why on earth would they do that

this is such a fucking retarded bit of disinfo that has become popular

when has any human EVER in history ever tried to cheat THEMSELVES out of an opportunity to make more money

verge is a joke an not anonymous
Monero has no premine/instamine or any crap like that.
Just hold tight, $1000 Monero is coming in 2018.

First off the TOR network is guaranteed cracked, it costs something like $25k a year to run a node, who the fuck pays for this? Governments.

And secondly, why wouldn't you want some hocus pocus work around to having private transactions, or HAVING FUCKING PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS AS A DEFAULT

its actually a pain in the ass to use vs bitcoin.
Though i used it back in the days for buying weed online. Now that weed is legal in my state and all the Darknet busts i dunno. it is still useful for laundering money i suppose

>Just hold tight, $1000 Monero is coming in 2018.

i got some thinking it was the last privacy-respecting coin but just kept losing money with it starting from when alphabay got shut down and people don't think privacy coins can truly be private.

you might want to take a look at zencash, zcash, and other privacy-focused coins to diversify away from XMR.

Sorry bro I don't research literal shitcoins that try to solve a problem in a really shitty way that is already solved 10x better with monero. You know that they made this coin and dumped it on markets because dumbasses like you will buy it right?

And god damn it I know people are so stupid. I've been on the markets before and I literally took every step possible to cover my tracks

Haven't looked into Zen, and zcash is just undeniably worse. Not saying you can make money off of them though, and that is what's so fucking annoying about it. Monero is just obviously the best coin in my eyes

the price will skyrocket or go to zero depending on what happens with all the wannacry hackers money. They know they dumped all their btc into monero and shapeshift is handing over info regarding the exchange after getting threatened by police.

If they trace the monero and get caught = zero
If they get away with it while two dozen governments try to hunt them down = skyrocket

did you learn your lesson user?

16bn ? What is that ?

Oh interesting I didn't know this. This just makes me wanna hold more

I BELIEVE

I'm literately dumping a weekly portion of my wage into Verge, I studied this at uni the BitCoin bubble will pop and verge will soar.

>I studied this at uni the BitCoin bubble will pop and verge will soar.
No the shitcoin bubble will burst and BTC will soar

youtube.com/watch?v=IjZ-ke1kJrA

Bit coin will be hacked and it will fall

Keep dreaming faget

This, if monero proves the WannaCry Hackers can get away with shit is going to moon hard.

Hackers might be using it as a case study to see what will happen.

And how exactly do you spend the coins for real life stuff without being linked to your wallet?
You need both.
Monero allows both, since you can easily point the wallet/node to a tor proxy.
The fact it doesn't include tor client by default is actually a good thing since if it did, you couldn't run it on a system like tails or whonix (because tor over tor isn't guaranteed to be secure), which is the way you should use tor in the first place. Don't torify applications, torify the whole system.

>it costs something like $25k a year to run a node
No it fucking doesn't.

Reminder.

ZCash is superior

>don't buy monero

Hahaha this is a good one man zcash is great I love not really knowing if my coin is secure or not, and when my coin is controlled by some faggot company that takes 20% of all coins! Good stuff!!

ZCash is relevant
Monero is not

cry more

>Shadow Brokers
See, even sexy blue aliens use Monero.
Mooning any day now.

TenX is the way better Monero

Monero needs a decent wallet

Yes, preferably something along the lines of the old multibit classic for bitcoin.
Something that lets you open multiple monero wallets at the same time.

Monero market share #12
Zcash market share #20

I'm so sorry

>t. The guy who bought zcrash at $6000

The funny thing about zcash and verge and the other nobody coins, they're so low energy that people don't even make threads about them. Yet go on a monero thread and sure enough,

>N-NOTICE ME SENPAI!

all the shitcoin shills are out in force trying to look relevant

Yeah, and they post the same sad graphics. It's like fuck guys you need to realize that your coin isn't going anywhere. I have faith in monero, there are 2-3 threads every day, the word is getting out, keep accumulating

Oh I am accumulating alright

>Zcash is relevant
[citation needed]

> threatened by police

when are these faggots going to learn to live outside the fiat reich, and tell authority figures to go fuck themselves when they start levelling threats.

the USG is often only as powerful as people let them believe they are. Just a reminder that despite pouring millions of dollars into an operation that lasted 5 years, and begging every alphabet soup euro agency to help them, the DEA and friends couldn't capture 1 (one) billionaire steroid dealer/operation figurehead who wasnt even hiding while living like a playboy.

pic related, the face of laughing at USG's make believe world authority. A large majority of internet criminal activity comes out of eastern europe, particularly bulgaria, russia and ukraine, and targets americans, but despite chest puffing and threats of action, USG remains utterly incapable of realizing anything against these people.

Occasionally they manage to nag the relevant local authorities into doing something, but these are generally token actions to get a story in the newspaper, the professional equivalent of finally but begrudgingly doing what your nagging girlfriend has been annoying you for.

just lol @ you if you still have your money in the purview of the USG. Double lol @ you if you are an actual bitcoin balla but you insist on living like a beta male 2nd class citizen in a make pretend 1st world democracy instead of living like a king in non make pretend countries.

USG as United States government right?
Also
Two dozen governments = only usa

Wannacry hit all over and especially Europe got assblasted. The NHS in the UK lost a lot of medical data.

I have citizenship in an eastern euro country and you are delusional to think living there is better than in the USA. You sound like an edgy underaged redditor who spouts "down with le american capitalism" memes. you are horribly out of touch with reality

Only Americans pretending to be Russians ever type like this.
Sensible people who live in european countries (west or east, for that matter) know what shitholes these are compared to the US. There'd a reason we dole out citizenship like candy while it takes a decade to become American legally.
Yuropoor is better if, hint hint, you're poor. Affordable healthcare and non-GMO food beats dying on the street in tbe US. But if you're not a parasite, the US offers limitless opportunities to become multi-millionaire within the law, buy yourself a nice house with acres of land and live with other wealthy people.

Fuck your retarded larping. Nobody wants to be a fat pretend russian stuck in a compound of some shithole populated by 90 IQ morons.

im neither american nor russian, retard.

> Sensible people who live in european countries (west or east, for that matter) know what shitholes these are compared to the US

I'm well aware of the delusions americans peddle themselves within the UStarded education system, but believing in something does not make it so.

Contrary to popular american delusion, it is no longer 1991. Europe, with the exception of cucked "democracies" such as germany, has continued to improve while america's situation has gotten dire. Thats the entire premise your current President ran on, and he was correct, only he doesn't have the tools to resolve it because America's problems are structural.

> There'd a reason we dole out citizenship like candy while it takes a decade to become American legally

because american administration, like most other american systems, is retarded (UStarded. a special kind of retarded) and congested. And ultimately, does not even serve the purpose it sets out to achieve (keeping low quality people out, central and south america says thank you for taking their dysgenics)

And the reason european countries "dole out" citizenship (actually they don't, but I'm humoring your 95 iq conception of how residency works) is to facilitate economic opportunities across europa. There is much less risk of demographic disruption for say, switzerland or slovakia, than there is for the USA.

> But if you're not a parasite, the US offers limitless opportunities to become multi-millionaire within the law, buy yourself a nice house with acres of land and live with other wealthy people

oh so you're not pretending to be stupid, you actually are just stupid.

I find that logic doesn't apply in Crypto.

Alot of the good coins, with actual uses (FCT, XMR) will be undervalued - everything is run on hype. See NEO, DGB etc.

why not just learn2 swing trade if you want to make money instead of having to bet on making picks?

When btc goes down moreno goes up
That's a good sign for the upcoming days

This.

People mock verge for being a public blockchain, but the developer for verge said exactly why it is. So people know how many coins are in existence.

No one knows how many XMR the devs actually hold or how many are being circulated.

This is the philosophical argument behind public and private blockchains. With XMR's tech, it should be worth a shit load of money.

However, it could very well be that Monero keeps the price steady for money launderers. If I was laundering money, I wouldn't want to do it in something volatile.

muh real world uses
>siacoin
>monero

>However, it could very well be that Monero keeps the price steady for money launderers. If I was laundering money, I wouldn't want to do it in something volatile.

Whatever the reason this is a big bonus for Monero in terms of actual market usage. If I were a drug dealer or some large corporation wanting to move money around without being seen, I would use Monero hands-down.

>Sensible people who live in european countries (west or east, for that matter) know what shitholes these are compared to the US
t. delusional Amerilard

>ou sound like an edgy underaged redditor who spouts "down with le american capitalism" memes.

ummm no sweetie he doesnt, his sentiment is very sound.

Wannacry converted their shit to Monero not zcash or vergeshit coins, stupids.
The only reasonable conclusion is that the CIA, FBI, etc dont want Monero catching on. They would rather you go to the corporate, zionists owned zcash or even dash, which is a big joke.
Buy and hold Monero. Th darknet markets will ONLY be using Monero in the future, and that will push the price to $1,000.

>buy Monero it will go up till 1.000

To be useful as a currency it can't really fluctuate that much. Spend it on heroin I hear that's mooning pretty hard.

SELL YOUR BTC AND ETH NOW! The DENIAL Phase has just begun, crash incoming after the big growth of btc which isnt natural.

Dont buy at the Tip, sell now and buy back in the Dip! Dont be a poorfag

Those gears would be stuck in that configuration

twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856

lmao, faggots are still defending Ztrash

the next big thing is TME. If it even comes close to hitting MNE levels even briefly im going to make so much fucking money for such a small amount down (its cheap right now since it just hit its first exchange today, nova).
This is going to be my big break guy's, fucking guarantee it. Will post my driving my lambo in the future.

Monero doesnt have a good wallet for the average joe that doesnt want to run a full node. Its usability is way low

What a faggot

I guess it's time to invest in zcash because this idea will be very appealing for libtards and other sjw

Daily reminder Monero is the only coin trusted by shadowbrokers. If that doesn't tell you anything I don't know what will.

Better buy now while its cheap because after the September ringct fork we are going to the moon.

>Better buy now while its cheap
Sure thing Veeky Forums, never let me down.

>really shitty usability
>still somehow top 10-15 coin
really activates the prefrontal context

That's because other coins are even more shit.
At least Monero's features have actually been implemented and proven to work, both mathematically and more importantly in practice.
Most other coins have only promises and "whitepapers" with zero actual work done to implement them.

That's what I was implying.
If it was more usable it would be top 5 coin easily.

moneros the only crypto i feel inclined to use

dont even have a big stake in it yet just think non private coins are a joke

same

I like monero a lot, but I don't understand why wikileaks is accepting zcash as donations and not moneyro

they accept both dummy

shit you are right. Since when?

Yeah. I'm a huge monero fag and their wallet fucking sucks. But this beauty of is that their wallet won't suck forever and then monero is going to moon

I just added it so you would look like a fool in this thread

So you're Wikileaks fag or an extreme larper? Leak some FUD about NEO, I can't stand to see those faggots gloating like this

im a leaking larper

You should accept Bitbean just for the lawls.

Hope it drops so I can buy

it ain't gonna drop much further
you can hope for 45$ but it's risky compared to the gain it could make when btc dips

is bitbean the memest of the memes ?

There is a serious amount of money involved in darknet drugs and services. If they find a way to make it easier to purchase and improve transaction times as well as more market adoption this shit is going to skyrocket. The only present issue I see is a market or new market using it with a bunch of xmr stored (like admins have a bunch) and then they dump it.

Not buying until I get official confirmation that it will have Nano ledger S support. Don't want to leave them on an exchange.

Make a wallet and store it locally?

yep

This thread's literal subject is REEEEEEEEEEE

That's you Monerofags
Not that I care, not my problem

>autistic screeching

>youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

And sell immediately at 44.

Talked to the devs on slack. It will be supported officially. They are working on it but the main dev working on monero is on holiday. When he comes back they wrap it up.

thanks anonymous internet man, I'm sure you're telling the truth!

Not having Multisig support is preventing sites from accepting it on their platforms, thus reducing exposure.

You are more then free to go and ask it yourself fuccboi. I asked because I also do not trust exchanges and want to move it to a ledger ASAP.

Since if I earn a lot of money the exchanges will require me to verify myself or takes ages withdrawning I'd like to move as much as I can on a ledger.

I think they have a multisig pull request

i'm a larping leaker

So basically buy a fuck load of monero now? Got it

Why do Universities alway accept people with less than 80 IQ? This is unsettling.