Post you portfolio thread

today rakesh says that i waste time on coins. should get job at call center like others well FUCK rakesh i am going to lamb land with my biz friends to moon

what coin u sirs have and i should get?

o-ok

Remove that watch only trash from your blockfolio. They're yesterday's memes. Their time has passed.

Wish I would have sold OMG at the tip, I got greedy. Now I will hold all these for at least a couple weeks.

I sold all my OMG and am stocking up on ETH for the 0x ICO wish me luck.

Staying in ETH, might put more in NEO, maybe a little in bitcoin, everything else is garbage

Went all in on NEO back in mid June. My only regret was buying it during the first conference moon at around 12 or 13 bucks leaving me bagholding until the other day. Should have literally had double this but I'm looking on the bright side.

Will be investing more when i van afford it.

Alright boys rate my blockfolio

got 1k coming in a wire transfer on monday, gonna put 800 in btc and the rest in Neo I think.

what do you lads think?

Dude, you're literally me. This is my portfolio too.

Get rid of ETH. How much gains are you gonna get on 2ETH seriously? Put it all in NEO.

Raaaate me...

i dumped that shitcoin signatum for precious btc last night.

BYTOMARINES

I'm hoping Eth moons in the short term to keep pace with BTC, but I definitely want to get in on Neo. I know I should get my BTC first since my portfolio needs a BTC foundation, but NEO is my next purchase for sure

holding OMG/Tenx cuz I actually really like both concepts. I wanna buy in more but im already pretty heavily leveraged into OMG

my nigga

did the same thing today

feels good to be rid of those heavy bags. I just didnt trust the coin/exchange for shit, even if it moons again it wasnt the right investment for me

wew. what was NEO at when you got in?

Fucking suck a dick losers. I'm buying a house

>bought 15 NEO at $4, stuck it in a wallet and forgot about it until a week ago when my portfolio tripled

>enough DGB to buy a car
Wh-why?

>3415.07 ANT
dafuq? Did you mess up when buying ANTshares?

Nice 1800 though. I am a proud 701 NEO holder.

It sucks massive dick. Sell all your eth and move your bitcoin + eth + stx into neo. You missed the eth boom so move on and get into neo.

400$ by January screencap this