NEO will surpass Ethereum

Hear me out Veeky Forums.

NEO will surpass Ethereum in due time. Why? Because Ethereum is limited by its programming language Solidity. Sure, this can be corrected, but they are already behind and its valuation has stalled significantly. The ship has sailed on Ethereum, although it will continue to be a stable coin and probably pass $400 soon.

I really think NEO will soon create its own ecosystem and will be much larger in the years to come.

Just consider its many side projects:

>NeoContracts able to be code in many languages (C++, JAVA, N#, Python)
>NEOx gives you cross-chain asset exchange (basically what ARK wants to do)
>NEOQ is working on cryptography that is quantum-proof
>NEOMessage, a messaging system on the blockchain (goodbye Status Network Token)
>NEOFS is cloud storage on the NEO blockchain (Siacoin will be worth 0.0002 cents)
>City of Zion is making all of Ethereum's dapps compatible with NEO.
>Not to mention, owning NEO gives you free money.

And much more. This just might be "the one." It was just featured on Huffington Post today and is hitting the two of the top three Japanese exchanges soon. This price is still a bargain in my eyes -- if I could go back in time and get Ethereum at $35, I would. This is the time to correct that mistake.

You can ignore it, but don't say you weren't warned.

PLEASE DON'T FUCKING TAKE OFF YET, I DON'T GET PAID UNTIL TWO WEEKS.
I DON'T WANT TO WAGEKEK FORVER

I first bought NEO at $4 because you could tell how big it was going to be. I've bought more since then. If you aren't buying as much as you can afford to right now, you are a fucken idiot. The need is there, the tech is there, the leadership is there, they pay you to hold it and the market fucken loves it, hence it's takeoff in the last 10 days. I missed BTC, missed ETH and I'm not fucken missing NEO. This coin can make us all millionaires. You just need to take the leap and fucken buy as much as you can.

>1 autistic chinese developer vs 100 corporations
>Buy my bags goy you know you want them

What bags? Its ATH is $40 and it's at $38.50 now. Unless you bought at $40, what bags?

Do you know how to program?

The language in this case is meaningless.

>side projects
>code for things that will never see daylight lmao

your lies grow more and more desperate, no neo fag

it's a well known fact that programmers hate this "solidity" garbage

People said the same thing about eth and btc. Neo and eth will be like Alibaba and Amazon.

That comparison literally makes 0 sense.

You must be pretty new to the development part of the tech scene. Pretty much every programmer has a favorite language and a language they hate.
Solidity has mostly the sintaxis of C, Javascript, etc. Any "hacks" or "exploits" around it are due to the nature of the Blockchain.

Dr. Thunder and Dr pepper

look I'm not gonna lie, I'm new to /biz but i'm an oldfag on /pol. I have coinbase with some bit and ethereum, is there something similar to use for NEO?

bittrex.com

is this a wallet and an exchange or just an exchange? and if not, what is the process of getting a wallet for NEO?

buy em on bittrex and then go to neo.org for the wallet. NEON is the best one right now

Transfer all of your BTC and ETH to bittrex.com and buy NEO with it. Do your own research obviously too, but fuck me, once you do you will buy it anyway.

All of these just things on the roadmap and you're acting like they're already finished. Ethereum's roadmap is also insanely ambitious. For one, they are making a WASM to Solidity compiler. So within a few years every mainstream language will be able to write smart contracts. And it's working on quantum-proofing itself as well. It's just flat out dishonest to list "quantum-proof" as an advantage over ETH when NEO doesn't have it either.

Not him, but I program.

If I can't use the language I prefer (C++ FWIW) I generally don't bother

>Roadmap with no rough estimate on when any of that will actually be done

OP you should invest in my coin. It will do everything NEO is going to do and more. You'll be able to order hookers right to your door with it

that's the problem with gay ass ETH. everything is done in such a roundabout way. why the fuck should things have to be compiled into solidity when NEO does it right by just allowing different languages directly? ETH is a cobbled together mess. that's the problem. NEO is fresh, new, and innovative. you can't handle this.

It's true. Neos partnership with Bancor is because they know that Eth will eventually become reliant on smart tokens.
They sided with the Jews because they knew we'd win. Nobancs on suicide watch, the true flippening is eth>bnt

It must be tough having a mental disability. My condolences to your parents

binance.com

If the 0.01 wall gets taken down we're going straight to $50

Cutting yourself off from a significant portion of tech due to some arbitrary elitism over an outdated language like C++ is pretty funny. I get it if you do nothing except write performance-critical applications, otherwise you're wasting your time when you could be writing in a language where you don't need to manually manage memory.

lol you're so defensive. no neos on suicide watch

I don't know if NEO will surpass ETH but the fact that it supports code from so many languages is actually a pretty big fucking deal. I think people are crazy if they're not holding at least a few of these for the long term, NEO has amazing upside potential.

It's just that that's what I've always used. I haven't really felt compelled to learn anything else.

>limited by its programming language
the whole point of it is that programming language you meme queen

you just own an over-hyped chinese shitcoin

no neo, there is still time to make the right decision.

>fresh, new, and innovative
legit all of this is new and innovative, and half the neo features that are shilled aren't even an actual thing yet and are part of the ethereum roadmap as well

plus i trust vitalik more than a fucking chinese janitor

you would like vitalik, you autistic faggot

Da Hongfei is cool as fuck tho

what the FUCK is wrong with Da

It was $41 on bittrex a bit ago.

NEON is in alpha and isn't ready for use

it works just fine for me

Fuck yea boys.

Will i make it with 100 neo?

100 x 100 = 10,000

Enjoy your 2012 camry

I have 23 NEO, I'm going to be the among the richest men in Venezuela

> two weeks

you'd be better off asking for money to a relative and paying them back in two weeks with your salary. Neo didn't lose any steam even during the "dip". Good luck

How the fuck do i into TA memelines?

I was just messing around trying to make my own for fun, sold at the purple arrow, then it lifted off another 4-5%.

JUST

kek

NEO will surely surpass ETH in term of price per coin within year time, they have lower supply of coins and great transparency and great project. Market capitalisation is the other thing and will be interesting to see how that goes

Disclaimer: holding more value in NEO then ETH atm because it is my belief that NEO will have higher ROI (return on investment)

Cheers OP