Future ICO

Whats the most promosing current/upcoming ICO's Veeky Forums?

I'll start with kyber, one of two Crypto's that Vitalik Buterin is an advisor to (the other being Omisego)
kyber.network/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874522987885670400?lang=en
dmarket.io/
cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kyber doesn't have the credentials of Omise Go. Pro-tip: vitalik is advising 3 projects. The 3rd one is absolute trash

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874522987885670400?lang=en

Whats the third?

What's Kyber going to do that will be a game changer? OMG has a good resume so it's gotten a lot of traction

DELET THIS you fucking idiot faggot

Something to do with making smart contracts easier to write or something.

Plasma.io?

I'm definitely on board Omisego also.

Dmarket

Saw someone shill it awhile ago but it got 0 replies, typical of biz to ignore free money

>Vitalik Buterin is an advisor
Not this shit again.

Are you joking right or being serious? I know which one it is and it's about to end. Don't see anything about Vitalik

Thanks dude I'll check it out

How is this free money? how the fuck do they transfer goods from one game to another? it makes 0 sense

Go read the white paper you idiot, not going to spoon feed research to you

I read the white paper. I also read the token distribution: 2 waves, first wave releasing 50million tokens, second wave releasing... they don't disclose.

DMarket tokens distribution cap (Phase #1): 50,000,000 DMarket tokens

DMarket tokens distribution cap (Phase #2): hard cap

Vitalik seems like an ok dude.
Makes me feel not so bad for holding Ethereum.

I could totally see the Chinese gaming market alone mooning that shit.

lets just say there's one in a little over a month that will launch in silence, but soar like a behemoth when a working client is released and people see what it actually is

PM me the name.

same pm name chur

[email protected]

0 incentive

also lol "pm"

I started out in June with a grand and now I'm 60k, email me, and I'll send you a proper due dilligence

Lmao boys it's "Cryptum"

>shit use case
>uncapped

a lotto ticket chance in hell you're a decent guy that will understand the value of the info and give back, is all the incentive I need

mail coming in a few mins

consider donating some eth
0x952Aa202f9656EcA051eF36cE66925A0D0E34723

check your junk, i sent from disposable email

Oh look it's not-bancor

dmarket.io/

The team behind DMarket looks solid, and it could be a good product. If they somehow managed to get some deals with major game engine developers like unity or unreal. that shit could head to pluto.

Not sure about where they're at with their tech though, pretty much nothing on their github.

[email protected]

user if it will be what you say I will donate you

IOTA:
cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/

((((BANCOR)))))

To add the founder also owns skins.cash and is already integrating the two in terms of selling skins for tokens.

I'm watching it pretty heavy, will see in a few days.

i broke my hand at a music festival week before last, so my email was scarcely worded and maybe not very compelling to read. if you have any specific questions to my integrity or why exactly this thing will WORK as i'm expecting it to, please feel free to ask, and i'll elaborate

a little late to the party but please help a brother out, i always discover these things after they are over..
[email protected]