When will it dip back down to 35?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sg7Smn_83w
youtube.com/watch?v=4QfHKv86gRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in your dreams

Never lol the accumulation phase ended already

Soon ;) ,

whale gods hear my prayers. Please pump neo so i can cash out and buy omg while its falling.

What coin is that?

Found the newfag who started a week ago

Wait 2 weeks.

Never. BTC Bubble is popping shortly and then people seek for health and more profits in other currencies. This one for example... Price will go much higher then. So it's time to buy.

what did he mean by this

Idk dude, nobody can predict the market. Research the coin and possibly buy a dip if you think it's going up in value over time.

Never.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sg7Smn_83w

Never, it's pushed up by newfags and there is still FOMO after one week of pump. People are really retarded.

I like how you accounted for the fact that in the eyes from the ant the stock move the other way than in the eyes of the viewer of the ant who view the chart.

>looking at blockfolio all day
>still have neo listed as ans
>everyone saying these ridiculous prices and blockfolio still says ans is 15 dollars
>realize i have to change it
>change it and see the price is 40 dollars
just made a shit load, feels good.

It dipped yesterday when btc started going up. But that happened with most alts. People were selling their alts to hold and sell bitcoin.

Tbh the dip will probably only happen when btc starts to dip and people start selling their alts fearing btc will crash.

whut

Btc go down alts go down
Btc go up alts go down

Any questions

This time when bitcoin dips the money will pour into alts, because everyone realizes that bitcoin will never crash. nobody is selling for fiat anymore, if you have over 1k neo you are a millionaire in 2 years

There's the 5k Neo sellwall again at .01

IT WILL BE BROKEN BY THE COMMUNAL POWER OF OUR ANTS

WE MARCHHHHHHH ON TO 0.05

THE LAST MARCH OF THE ANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=4QfHKv86gRQ

Sure was, dang. I may want to buy back in soon.

ITS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fucking heart attack, i'm just going to delete blockfolio so I can get back on with my life