Literally BTC is making so much money for me than any other shitcoins out there

Literally BTC is making so much money for me than any other shitcoins out there

literally you're a faggot who didn't invest in ANS

>bitcoin goes up 30%
>SO MUCH MONEY

I've literally averaged 800% gains on the last 3 shitcoins I bought, m8

who cares if btc rises in value.. you still have the same amount of btc in your wallet
its all about increasing your btc holdings without cashing out into fiat

wait i been doin usdt on bittrex and buying bitcoin low seling high was that bad????

Well do you trust USDT?

usdt doesnt gain value, altcoins do

I'm gonna make a show called Million Dollar NEET and it's just gonna be me fucking whores and doing cocaine and shit.

Hahah, my parents think I'm a loser but now i'm worth 3/4 a million.

USDT is literally backed by cash.

no you're not

oh no? he's my hot pocket wallet, suck my dick fFFfffAGGOT1

hahaha cheeky screenshot. you shy or something?

>inb4 he loses it all on the 4th shitcoin

O m'lord, could you spare some BTC for the Viet veteran? I will virtually suck your noble genital over the internet for only a few BTC me so poor and neglected your highness.

nah, just not so stupid to post the exact amount given you can suss out the address then

nope, not yet anyway, if bitcoin hits 100k im gonna set up a trap house where i just house all these sissy slut traps and fuck them, dont bother applying if you dont pass though

my dream is just to sit around fucking traps, fucking whores, doing cocaine and heroin and shit and i might just end up with the money to do it

kys degenerate

Hey friend. I know you have no reason at all to give me coins, but I'm actually really genuinely poor in both usd and btc. I'm ugly, unintelligent, and lonely. If you could spare just just a few Satoshi for a wagecuck beggar

1JFh1QMcH3YsyHxJnTGTKxRbKxHG8hiLow

kys retard begger

stay mad because in a few more years im gonna be knee deep in boipucci and cocaine 24/7

ill be able to put a post up here, recruit some boipucci and just fly em to my island

hope you get pozzed up and die of cardiac arrest fagboy

>nah, just not so stupid to post the exact amount given you can suss out the address then
Why not just white out the decimals in paint?