SAFEX

I will buy anyone's SAFEX bags they do not want. I am paying . 022 for them. I need 5 million in the next 12 hours for a, uh, "Project".

you're paying 0.022 BTC each?

Why no one sell me safex for $.022? They are a bitcoin pump and dump. Going to crash next week. I just need them for a giveaway promotion. Lucky you. Dump those bags.

I have 4500 safex

Ummmm.....
If that's all you have, you should probably hodl. I am Whale Hunting.

Ok, I'll pay .023 now. Only buying for the next 8 hours. Better hurry before the usual Sunday Crash. Need 4.5 million more.

Could you tell me what a 'bag' is?

rare bird? i used to work there lol

Lol. I saw the Rare Bird on the pipe at 109 when I was getting water.

I'm in town checking out some mining projects for a Global Resource company . Wanna join up for coffee? Na, just kidding. I'm a gramps w/ grandkids. Anyway, back to business. Speaking of resources, still need 4.5 million safex. Sell bags plx.

Why would I sell to you for .23 when the asking price right now is .24?

Because it's going to crash. Get out while you can. They fit in to a marketing giveaway I can write off.

BTW, watch those decimals. I've seen people lose millions over that >< .

SAFE SEX

Come on ,People, I don't want to have to sit here waiting for my buy orders to fill. I need 4.1 million more Safex.

Mhhh

I will now pay .024.

Ok. This is what Gramps is after; Every safex holder, at the time of Chille release, will receive a proportionate amount of Chille tokens. These are the coins which you pay with in the Marketplace. SAFEX Holders will also receive proportionate dividends, meaning you will get a percentage of every transaction utilizing Chille Tokens. This is a digital fold mine, and every Resource company in the world is trying to suppress the price to get more. I'm all in with all I can afford, is why I am dropping this bomb here.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8DELETEYOYIDIOT!!!!!!!

What the fuck is this samefagging?
+ obvious shill, fuck off

Robby your mother is going to whip your ass!. Get off my Comp

Guess who's going to Military Academy? That was the last straw.

how does that happen??? did someone actually goof really hard there?

LARP detected.How's your safex bags?

Similar absurdly high outliers can also be seen at the lomo coin pre pump chart for example, just saying. Either fuckup or some major accumulation going on. Proceed with caution