This is my wallet that took all summer to build

This is my wallet that took all summer to build.

Am I the only one who is struggling to buy big amounts of BTC because it's so expensive? I'm a poorfag and 0,1 BTC was a huge accomplishment for me. But everyone else seems to have dozens of whole bitcoins and it depresses me. I just buy it from coinbase for $50 a month or so.

Yesterday I sold 0,03 BTC to a friend for a hundred bucks and it was the shittiest decision of my life and I'm already regretting it.

If you wanna donate
1Mc4YqK5FEy9Qyvke5GPRcMgZSCYgUdvwG

hey you deleted the 1st thread, it had a good yui in it
srry cant donate because also poorfag

>scan shitcoin announcements hourly
>start mining anything that doesn't look like complete shit
>stop after a few days when the nethash skyrockets
>dump as soon as it hits the exchange

I've made 2BTC in a month doing this.

You know we can see your wallet, right?

>scan shitcoin announcements hourly

where?

>stop after a few days when the nethash skyrockets
Explain this more?

You know what to do. O==>

I'm new to this culture so I wouldn't know.

>he doesnt even own a full bitcoin

think of it this way
when bitcoin hits 50k, youll only have 5 grand. whats that gonna do for your retirement? kek!

>where
Never ceases to amaze.

Just turn around and go back now.

>50k

Bitcoin as a world currency would be worth a bit under 3,000,000 current time $.

Sell sell sell
Captcha Court Russell

You know why people who owns business are rich? Cos they invest and they risk. Who take a risk has a bigger reward.half year ago i made 1,6 btc from 0.3 btc. If u only buy and hold u never make enough. Go with margin. Its for people who have courage but dont.own capital

Well give me one.

My monthly income is $200. How do I invest it so that I make full bitcoins?

Bitcoin is just another "the rich get richer" type of scenario even though it's advertised as the people's money.

Your $200 dollar investment grows by the same percentage as their $20,000 dollar investment.

Meaning I get $2 as they get $200

It's a rich get richer scheme as I said.

You deserve poverty, mongrel

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE NOCOINERS NOW PLEASE STOP WHINING AND LEAVE FOREVER PLEASE THE TRAIN HAS DEPARTED THE ROCKET HAS ASCENDED INTO ORBIT THE SAILS HAVE BEEN SET YOU CANNOT COPE WITH THIS AND I UNDERSTAND BUT DONT CRY SHHHHH NOW

So what you are saying is:"I want an advantage over people who more money than me."

Its a they got there before you and had to cry bloody tears before they broke their first million dollars.

Stay poor faggit