Mythology

What are your favorite mythological creatures?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lolis. real kids are fucking disgusting

DRAGONS/DINOSAURS.

Egyptian Kangz.

All them Irish shits like pookas an shit

This fucking mess right here.

The original feathered dinosaur.

keep justifying your illness disguisting pedophile

"...very like the teui, the small teui dog; small and smooth, shiny. It has small, pointed ears, just like a small dog. It is black, like rubber; smooth, slippery, very smooth, long-tailed. And its tail is provided with a hand at the end; just like a human hand is the point of its tail. And its hands are like a raccoon's hands or like a monkey's hands. It lives, it is a dweller in watery caverns, in watery depths. And if anyone arrives there at its entrance, or there in the water where it is, it then grabs him there. It is said that it sinks him, it plunges him into the water; it carries him to its home, it introduces him to the depths; so its tail goes holding him, so it goes seizing him ... [When the body is retrieved] the one it has drowned no longer has his eyes, his teeth, and his nails; it has taken them all from him. But his body is completely unblemished, his skin uninjured. Only his body comes out all slippery-wet; as if one had pounded it with a stone; as if it had inflicted small bruises ... When it was annoyed - had caught no one, had drowned none of us commoners - then was heard as if a small child wept. And he who heard it thought perhaps a child wept, perhaps a baby, perhaps an abandoned one. Moved by this, he went there to look for it. So there he fell into the hands of the auĂ­tzotl, there it drowned him..."

I don't think you know what "mythological" means.

Myrmecoleon definitely.
>Head of a lion
>Body of an ant
>Lion head wants to eat meat
>Ant body wants to digest grain
>It starves to death
It's literally fucking born, starves, and dies. It's so fucking pathetic I love it so much.
Definitely the most JUST mythological creature.

I'll nurse it back to health on my semen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)

Feed it McDonald's burgers. Smells and tastes kinda like meat, but mostly made of grain.

Chronos

Japanese have ridiculous Yokai designs.

Oh, my favorite is the slit mouthed woman.

Mainly because of her counters. Like, her entire shtick of asking if she's pretty when she has a glasgow smile and depending on your answer she'll either kill you or give you one too is scary, but then you find out her counters and it's fucking Road Runner tier.
>When she asks you if she's pretty don't directly answer, ask another question, "Well do you think I'M pretty?"
>She'll stand there confused unsure how to respond and you can run away, she wont teleport after you because she's distracted

>When she asks you if she's pretty, tell her you have urgent matters to attend to and need to be somewhere fast
>She'll apologize for wasting your time and see you off

The most fucking confused yokai ever.

are you a muslim? what's your story bro

I somehow feel sorry for her.

Out of my way, plebeians
The God of Time?

that rock is hung

the cretan bull, he literally cucked Minos
and hoards gold

Black father

Did I get bad intel? I always thought the Cretan Bull was Poseidon in disguise which was part of why he wanted to be sacrificed so he could return to his actual self. Then he cucked Minos.
Etiquette weaknesses are always the best.

I don't think you know what "creature" means...

Lilith
The very idea of a primigenial redhead craving for nigger cocks explains many things

Mine's Homo Erectus :--D

In all seriousness though I get a right proper shiver from Wendigos.

Do you know if those early vampire stories were at all related to later antisemitism in europe?

apparently wet dreams are the result of lilith having sex with you while you sleep

The jew