Been reading Luther's On the Jews

Good lord... has any race ever lived rent-free in another race's head as much as the Jews have lived in the heads of the Europeans?

Europeans have been absolutely obsessed with Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V006bX4mlu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos
youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
talmud.faithweb.com/articles/three.html
ntgreek.org/answers/nt_written_in_greek.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here watch this series.
Thank me later

Maybe they should put an end to their Jewish trix

This desu

It's a psychosis at best

Christian civilization was founded on Jewish ethos while bearing clear distiction from it at the same time

Don't listen to this shill. Watch this instead: youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos

>Christian civilization was founded on Jewish ethos
How so?
>Christian civilization was founded on Jewish ethos while bearing clear distiction from it at the same time

Can you provide any civilizations in history for comparison reasons?

Too long. This is all you need to know about Judaism in the modern world
youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI

>*Jajajaja intensifies*

What started out as a fringe Jewish sect that Jews themselves renounced became a religion for itself with its own civilizational development. However Christianity lays on the basis of Jewish myths, Jewish folklore and Jewish thought, all present in both OT and NT. Only somewhere around the middle of NT do we see the beginning of Greek though.

A big chunk of anti-semitic sentiment in general is just based on confused Christian view on Jews. They are not Christians, they are not like us, however we owe our Lord and our salvation to their tradition and heritage. It's a neverending catch-22.

Can't think of any similar example but it's what happens when you have an amalgamation formed out of conflicting influences.

Literally any other middleman minority

Yes, and I suspect that part of European anti-Jewish sentiment comes from the fact that Jews are a constant living reminder of the Semitic origins of Christianity. Luther rails against the pride that Jews take in being the original followers of the Abrahamic tradition that the two religions share. This reveals a certain insecurity on his part, I think.

He thought the opposite.

The answer is that people need a scapegoat for all there misfortune and hate is a great fuel for power.
The Jews being a minority that for a long time lived in Europe and never accepted Jesus Christ as the Messiah where an excellent target since there was no backlash from hating and hurting a landless people while going against for example Muslims would hurt trade or cause civil strife in a place such as pre-Reconquista Spain.

What happens after the Jews are removed from a country ? You just find someone else to blame be it heretic or another minority.

Watch the series stop being ignorant.

Islam is even more insecure in that regard. Mohammad took from Christians and Jews everything he liked, then declared it absolute truth that even Christians and Jews got wrong. That's why Muslims are so conflicted about so-called "People of the Book", formally they are bound to protect them by sharia but at the same time that sharia allows to kill and loot them like it's nothing.

It's an everlasting reminder of how everyone ows their shit to everyone and how everyone hates everyone for it.

>what happens when the jews are removed from a country?
It flourishes

>What started out as a fringe Jewish sect that Jews themselves renounced became a religion for itself with its own civilizational development. However Christianity lays on the basis of Jewish myths, Jewish folklore and Jewish thought, all present in both OT and NT. Only somewhere around the middle of NT do we see the beginning of Greek though.

Oh look, it's this meme again. Christianity began with the Old Testament, not Judaism. There are passages in the Old Testament that make references to the coming of the messiah. Because of this, the entirety of the book belongs to Christianity and we know this because Christ himself was a descendant of King David. Thus, the coming of the son of man was inevitable. Christ did not appear out of thin air. He was linked to the Old Testament from the very beginning. Judaism however does not take the Old Testament and place it above all. They follow the rabbinical teachings of the Talmud. The Talmud was completed 500 years after the events of Christ. Because of this, Christianity predates Judaism.

Just because Jews reject Christ does not mean the Old Testament belongs to Jews. Quite the contrary. It means that they both started from the same root, and then branched off and went their separate ways. However, the Talmud or Scribes of Pharisees, and even Judaism as an organized religion wasn't established until after Christianity. The Old Testament adheres moreso about the tribes of Judah rather than rabbis or rabbinical interpretations of the Old Testament.

It sure did

1) Europeans are not a single hive-mind nation. There are lots of nations in Europe.
2) Jews are the chosen people. God Himself, our Creator, has walked among us as a Jewish man. Jews are also very successful and industrious, so it's understandable that they attract a lot of attention.
3) Luther was a heretic.

How do you mean?

>JEW:
>KICKED OUT OF EVERY COUNTRY
>IT'S NOT OUR FAULT IT'S BECAUSE OF THE ANTISEMETIC GOYIM WE ARE NOT GREEDY UNETHICAL SHYSTERS

Nice [COLLAPSED] image

Have you heard of something called Torah? Protip, that's the OT

And your rant is exactly what i meant when i said confused. It's the equivalent of Muslim meme that Adam and Eve were Muslims
>Talmud
Talmud is just rabbinic commentaries of the Torah itself, what the fuck are you talking about

>NAZI/FASCIST:
>KICKED OUT OF EVERY COUNTRY
>IT'S NOT OUR FAULT IT'S BECAUSE OF THE ANTIWHITE JEW WE ARE NOT GENODICAL UNETHICAL SHYSTERS

Your point?

Protip: One is in Hebrew while the other word is in English

>It's the equivalent of Muslim meme that Adam and Eve were Muslims

Not really. Try again.

That's not exactly right. Christianity is essentially Jewish thought from the first century. There's nothing else there. The apostles were Jews and up until the destruction of the Jewish temple had no problems whatever attending synagogues.

There are no Greek elements in Christianity. Greeks and Romans didn't believe in The Fall, much less original sin. They believed that everyone went to Tartartus, and that only the most important and most honored went to a better life. There are hints of reincarnation, though they're late and somewhat unclear. In many ways the religion of the Greek and Roman was much closer to Hinduism than Judaism.

Another thing, the Jews accept everything in the Old Testament as inspired. They read the same books as would be read in any Protestant church except for the New Testament. To say that Jews branched off would imply that they rejected those books or added a new book. Never happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

here is proof that after the Spanish exile of Jews and Jewish converts the same was done to Moorish converts

>Jews survived WWII
>according to poltards, they rule the world now
>Jews are the assblasted ones

The point is the Torah is the central tenant of Judaism, and a starting point of Christianity.
>Protip: One is in Hebrew while the other word is in English
The OT which we have today is derived from Septuagint, which is older than Christianity.
It kinda is. Christian theogicians worked tirelessly to meme out the arrival of Jesus in OT.

What's wrong with that? SHITSKINS out.

>There are no Greek elements in Christianity.

What languages were the gospels originally written in?

>To say that Jews branched off would imply that they rejected those books or added a new book. Never happened.

Except that's what happened.

>The point is the Torah is the central tenant of Judaism

Wrong. See

Status : angry jew who still can't recover from the argument

It's always da goyim and those ANTISEMETIC Nazis who are fault!

WE CHOSENITES CAN DO NO WRONG WITH A CONVENANT WITH YAWEH

TIKKUN OLAM

>implying most of Spain and South America is white

WATCH THE LECTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>listening to a lecture made by a Jew with a feminist haircut at an institution funded by Jews

No thanks

Ok, will do.

Man there's like tons of different rabbinical schools and they all contradict each other. Even the Jews themselves can't decide what is right. Talmud is kinda like Hadith's in that regard

The point is that they all analyze and treat Torah as the literal word of God.

It's just memes. First off, she's a woman. Woman can't teach Scripture.

Second, a lot of modern historians are into this ahistorical anti-Biblical trend, saying bullshit like "hur Jews made this all up to lift their spirits during exile". It's just drivel, not worth of my time.

>The point is that they all analyze and treat Torah as the literal word of God
well except for reform judaism

Fuck... as a goy who really dislikes jews I must say this is inspiring

>Jew
>Feminist

But it's stated in their own words that they place the Rabbinical interpretation scribes (Talmud) over the Word of God because they believe the Sanhendrin at the base of the mountains received a greater revelation than Moses at the top of Mount Sinai.

But knowing what's written in the Talmud, it's safe to say they were seduced by Satan.

Only the Orthodox take Talmud seriously and they're a minority even in Israel. The rest doesn't give a shit

That's not what's written in a religious text under Judaism

Those quotes are fake.

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/three.html
This article touches on just that one.

Do you think Jews come in a single variety?

Jews don't reject the messiah they just don't think Jesus was the messiah and it takes little to realize he really couldn't have been. The religion WAS Judaism regardless of whatever you and the rest of /pol/ says.

Are you saying Jews who attend the synagogues do not see rabbis as an authoritative figure?

>Jews don't reject the messiah they just don't think Jesus was the messiah and it takes little to realize he really couldn't have been

Which is why they crucified him before he could fulfill his mission. Lol

>l-l-l-look, I googled something based on careful words put in the search engine to find something that proves you wrong! Heh, I'm such an intellectual

You might as well debunk the holocaust while you're at it

Jews interpretation of messiah comes from the Talmud.

I didn't even google it. I had seen that "the Talmud says pedophilia is okay meme" and I wanted to see if it was true.

Turns out, like most /pol/ memes, it's easily debunked.

>bringing /pol/ into the discussion

You already lost. Referencing /pol/ does not give you the upper hand. Give it a rest.

>thinking it's a meme

>posts fake quotes
>gets debunked instantly
>I lost

Hmm...

/pol/ has been told

Truly success does breed jealousy.

Anglos rule the world desu

The Romans crucified him. Why would Jews want to kill their savior?

>"""""European race"""""

>It's a psychosis at best
>Christian civilization was founded on Jewish ethos while bearing clear distiction from it at the same time
Christian civilization is thecoposite of Jewish ethos.

The gospels were written mostly in Aramaic. Jesus likely would have spoken Aramaic, Greek, and some form of Latin.

>Christ himself was a descendant of King David
king david never even existed

Not true. I'm a 96th-generation direct descendant of David through the line of Gamaliel.

ntgreek.org/answers/nt_written_in_greek.htm

>unironically says shitskin
You sound like a child

Quality read, thanks for correcting me