Why is rape considered so bad by modern society...

Why is rape considered so bad by modern society? Most women dress like whores and fuck random guys 3 times a week but then some guy comes and forces them to do it and suddenly they are traumatized for life. This is made even stranger by the fact that all women have rape fantasies. Are they just overcompensating and in denial about having enjoyed it? Do they just want attention as usual? Is this why 90% of rape cases are made up? Asking for my son

hey /pol/

Why is murder considered so bad by modern society? Most people kill out of self-defense and people die anyway but then some guy comes and murders someone and suddenly it's "bad". This is made even stranger by the fact that all humans kill each other anyway. Are they just overcompensating and in denial about having enjoyed murdering? Do they just want attention as usual? Is this why 90% of murder cases are made up? Asking for my son

consent, numbnuts

Well hunting is seen as bad too. It's called empathy and we've developed it over time.

Also rape is seen as bad in the same way murder is. In medieval Europe you could see hundreds of slaughtered corpses and be unfazed, but in the modern world you see someone die and you're fucked in the head and need medicine and to talk to someone about it.
I think civilization is the main cause of this. People live soft cushy lives and such and what used to be the norm is now seen as unfathomable.

That said OP rape is bad and you should feel a bit bad for asking.

Also I'd like to see your source on that statistic. I'm not saying it's wrong but I would like to see evidence.

Taxes are rape

People consent to taxes though.

>saw hundreds of corpse and were fine

No they weren't. Read a primary source. Violence has always been violence and it has always caused suffering. Your Hollywood or EA knowledge of History is showing.

No they don't.
They're violently coerced into paying them. It's theft/rape.

>taxes are rape

Go live in Somolia. They don't have taxes. In fact, they don't have a government. Paradise.

Lol. You are benefitting from your taxes. You live in a coherent society that looks after your welfare. Taxes are necessary to do that. Sure, you did not sign a document at your birth that says "I agree to pay 40 bucks outta my pay check so I can have cops and other stuff", but no one consents to life anyways.

t.Achmed

Rape was considered bad in previous societies, it's just applied equally across the social strata now. If a slave in ancient Greece raped a noble woman, or even if another noble did, you better bet he got executed. Now, however, lower class women have the same protection as upper class women because laws have become equally applied.

what the fuck

honestly this board is swarmed with /pol/ goers

my answer to you is that this in no way what so ever has anything to do with history.
But I'll bite the bait and tell you that fashion is just fashion and most girls do it to get attention and flaunt there good looks (if they have any), not to get raped.

This was done throughout history to a lesser extent.

If the lady in question is dressing like that to get raped then she is a sicko and needs help.
If she lies about it then she is just a horrible person whom wants to exploit today's western more thorough anti-rape laws because of her greed or malice.

This basically. Women really do not like being reminded that their current status as equals can be quickly and easily revoked by most men with the only thing restraining those men being their own sense of ethics and morals.

This is also where the hysteria over rape or anything that kinda might look like rape comes from.

All this /r9k/ and /pol/ hogwash is the result of "& humanities".

>Taxes are rape
Taxes are extortion.

Rape is invasive, violent and prolonged. This causes trauma, which leads to all kinds of anxiety, trust issues and paranoia. That's why it's illegal, to dissuade people from hurting other people.

Why do people dress proactively? To attract positive attention, not negative attention.

Rape fantasies are fantasies and do not exist in reality. Their "enjoyment" is carnel and biological. This often causes trauma psychological trauma, as dissonance in mind and body usually does.

Most rape cases are genuine, but it is unsettling how people would take advantage of a law designed to protect the vulnerable to gain power over others. But, this is life and life is not fair.

The fact that this must be explained is troubling.

It's not extortion if you are actively and benefitting daily.

It's extortion by definition. Its being beneficial to the victim is absolutely irrelevant.
I'm not an ancap moron, I'm just making a point of law.

I guess arguing any further would be semantics game, and seeing as how you're not an ancap moron you'd probably agree anyways.

Fuck you.
Nobody ever wants to play semantics games with me.

Holy shit, the winning move WAS not playing.