OMG Pump Incoming, you have been warned

hope so but why do you say this?

What do you base this prediction on?

good, i bought in this morning

I just want my BTC back. Bought at 0.0169.

You piece of shit OP..
It already pumped. Why the fuck does everyone think shit goes up all the time?

Lol, its literally pumping as we speak, fuck off

he's salty because he missed the easy gains

It is going to pump to 0.019 and drop back to 0.015.

How can one tell how much it will go and how low it will dip?

LMFAO not at all dumb shit.

I bought the dip at 135k after it dipped to 130k. Sold at 150k bought again at 138k then rode it to 175k and just sold.. Its at 165k right now dumb shit. fuck off with your shit gains from HODL.

Peasant.

omg whales make the same plays everyday, if you cant increase your stack on it because of holding instead go get onboard with tenx instead

omg is for real crypto traders, you know people who actually trade

wtf is this?

Previous hills and valleys, user. Also, look at the NEO charts, we are mirroring early days of NEO. OMG will outsustain NEO, OMG is going to pluto in the next few days and in the next month.

i have 161

i hope so

should I dump PAY at a loss and buy more OMG? I missed the NEO train (even the one just now) and PAY seems like a shitcoin with that fake announce.

r u stupid or what?

Yes. OMG will be huge. A coin that has had major gains since it went live 1 month ago, it has a comoany behind it and an upcoming announce with McDonalds Thailand and it is JP originated.

OK my friend bought 80 all I had free btc with, godspeed user.

We don't know what the announcement will be. But whatever it is, I'm betting it will moon as a result.

The previous news, which was big, has warn off already. But will repump based on that alone once btc price stabilizes a little

The simple fact that Omise is a legitimate payment company is enough to convince me to go all in.

keep pay, pay will have a run monday and grab omg play with the whales to accumulate.

there is literally no recovering from this

when is the announcement?

I wish I had the balls to day trade this but I sold NEO at 360k and am still on suicide watch from that so I'm just holding. I'm in at 80k anyways so I should be fine.

PUMP

PUMP

PUMP

from what?

plz don't tell me its tanking after I bought.

might as well kill myself, this is what I get for listening to Veeky Forums.

It is a healthy dip, relax my son. Moon mission in the next few days.

WHY DO YOU FUCKNUGGETS KEEPS BUYING NEAR ATH. every fucking time, coin has already been pumped to hell, people start buying right at the ath, or when it's falling. coins rarely moon that quickly right after another moon.
if you want to be safe only buy at the fucking support level, if you want to gamble you can buy near ath, but don't cry when it dips. would you also cry at a poker table after you lost?