Bitcoin Bubble?

Tell me how is Bitcoin different from all the previous bubbles in history. I really want to believe.

thebubblebubble.com/historic-crashes/

All those other bubbles were filled with normies before they popped, crypto doesn't have that level of normies yet.

>crypto doesn't have that level of normies yet
how do you know? bitcoin is now everywhere

Like 97% of people who are serious investors and traders still haven't touched crypto, that's how.

Explain the analogy.

Gold is wrongly considered a secure investment that keeps value due to its physical nature. It also has now nothing to do with currency since it was decoupled from it decades ago. How does this chart apply to bitcoin?

I believe normies are in already. Otherwise, it would be hard to reach the levels of outer space mission we're seeing. Hence my doubts.

Lets say we have a Hasrate H and a Price P the . The Price for 1 Hash is X = P/H . In the first bubble 2014 the value X was 75 times higher than it should be. Currently the value X is 2 times higher than it should be.

To be in the same Bubble as 2014 Price should be at ~150k.

>in the Netherlands
> in Britain
>in France
>in the United Kingdom
>in Florida
> the United States
> Kuwait
>Japan
> Britain
>Nasdaq

All many times bigger than the bitcoin, all highly geocentric, none included the whole fucking world. For a bitcoin bubble to stack up to any of those you would have left the galaxy already.

damn, sorry for being a pajeet

>Explain the analogy.
Just another angle on a historical bubble, they don't all actually pop

in two years this article should be updated with btcusd-chart.gif

>tfw missed the train and now even a single bitcoin is thousands of dollars
>I could have had tens of thousands
>tfw will always be a poorfag
I hate being stupid

Bubbles only happen when a substantial amount of resources are diverted into unproductive industry, usually speculation. Diversion has to be to the point of detraction from other, productive industries.
So crypto has the potential to be a bubble, I suppose. But as of now the entire market has a cap of like $100B, if that. Relative to the stock market, this is a literal peanut.
Throw in the fact that the technology has actual potential to be utilized in a very meaningful way and it's clear to see we're a long, long way off from a bubble.

It's not a bubble if it doesn't pop.

Gold has an actual use (electronics, jewellery, etc) and its ceiling is capped by technology. Meaning that if the price goes sky high, more is invested on mining the metal, driving the price down again.

What use has Bitcoin besides speculation? It's a fucking tulip, no matter how you slice it.

Lmao, look at the fucking stock market 70trillion of shitcoins waiting to colapse on each other

>What does Bitcoin have besides speculation
Go look it up. Not understanding the uses of decentralized currencies is the reason why you don't understand.

>it only goes up to 2006
That's so fucking cheap now....I wish I had bought a shitton of them. I could literally retire now if I had simply bought blue p-hats in runescape back when I started playing it in 2004.

Fuck me...

I understand that. The question is how many people are buying them to use them like that and how many are just using it as an investment vehicle? I believe the second group outweighs the first.

wow imagine the idiot that falls for this graph
how about you show a logarithmic chart

even if it is bubble it has potential to reach unseen heights

historically there is no such thing like crypto

>historically there is no such thing like X
Many bubbles are spurred by technological changes. The railroad frenzy bubble, the dot com one...