Altcoins are cheap as fuck now

>Altcoins are cheap as fuck now
>Don't know what to buy

Same dilemma just comparing options

I would say buy my bags but I'm not about to sell in this market.

currently anything with high volume will give comfy gains in the next 2-3 days.

there are 1000+ altcoins available. most will be gone in 3-5 years. choose wisely user and remember btc is supreme.

Do some research on byteball. You'll thank me later

tbqh the only altcoins that'll survive along with bitcoin is ethereum and ripple

too big to just disappear overnight,a nd they have been around for a good while aswell

what about Sia?

I bought tenX
I honestly might keep my tokens on myetherwallet and just gain passive eth. Riskier cause it straps me into the ride and I wont be able to sell if it dips, but I see this as a long-term project.

3 years ago people would have said BTC, LTC & XRP. I wouldn't count on anything other than BTC surviving.

Thank you money skeleton

>>Altcoins are cheap as fuck now
They aren't. Most of them are still overpriced.
Expect a huge crash, starting monday

how to gain passive eth?

I bought aragon, bancor and steem. I want to buy some more, but im having the sameproblme.

>bancor
Were the memes not explicit enough?

I don't know what you should buy OP but I personally bought some Status. Feels like a pretty low risk play.

Why Monday?

Theres a lot of stuff happening with bancor shortly, im counting on it.

Don't

i agree with you about the 'short'-ly part

What do people think is the future of altcoins?

Will there be a stable altcoin market with bitcoin as the gold standard?

Or will altcoins flame out and bitcoin just sticks around?

Tell me 1 good reason why not to, and I will sell those bags

Tenx tokens give a little bit of eth like neo creates gas if you hold it on the proper wallet.

Of course, most altcoins will provide a specific service and that's how they'll stay relevant. Few like LTC will just be a "lite" version of btc for everyday use. I'm not saying it will for sure happen but that's round about what would occur if mass adoption continues to occur.

Governments making laws around crypto, essentially validating it is a pretty good sign that it may very well stick around.

ETH has too much going for it, too many partnership, too many fiat/pairs to up and vanish unless vitalik himself decides to end it all

besides, ltc and xrp is still here, so they were right about that

but yeah, bitcoin is the only coin you can comfortable get in a coma with and wake up 10 years later and see that it still exists

however the recent fork did damage that reputation a little bit though, its not as solid as it were

The recent fork was necessary for two reasons.

1. It avoided btc turning to complete shit
2. Answered everyone's questions on "lol aren't d Chinese miners in charge bcuz of hash power lolz?"

How about buying all the really cheap ones? Wouldn't that be great diversification?

Some pretty well known Forex Traders just went long on SAFEX, but everything is hush hush. Should I buy back in? Made solid gains on this early on.

im hearing a lot about SAFEX. going to buy in while its cheap.

VERGE is going to pump soon.

Pump and dump coin

I'm leaning towards Stellar Lumens because of their great reputation and new ICO platform.

To buy sia or not ? maybe itll bounce from 200sats to 300ish+

Actually, Sia is a Commie attempt at crypto. Lol. The idea is to keep it low for use by the little people. Worked well in Venezuela jpg.

Every time I am on the Verge of buying Verge it dumps. So I dont.

Maybe you're just buying at the wrong time. It just dipped, so it's the time to buy.

dont touch that shitcoin trust me

>t. Monero bagholder
When are you starting to post pink Wojaks?

monacoin!

>t. Verge bagholder

how about you just get a rope

Weekly cycle. Btc tops, sell and buy alts and vice versa. Wash rinse repeat. Buy the rumor sell the news . Buy the red candle, sell the green. Always keep 100k coins eaxh in ten sleepers sub 15 k market cap, and sub ten cents a coin. There. I just made you a billionaire in 5 years.

Verge, sia, monero, bitcoin cash, stox, and safex

Ma nigga

heh that because forex traders deal with fake currencies!

Some sleepers that are guaranteed payolas I have more than the standard 100 k coins. For instance, since fired just went long on SAFEX, I upped my nags to 1 million coins. In 1 year, I will harvest those milion coins, give the feds their $333,000, and pocket the rest. Pretty simple formulas, really.

>maybe
maybe not

BTC and it's seed = fake currencies

That is why all your coins are priced in fiat.

TOP KEK!

But hey I guess a new name makes it different this time right?

thoughts on bancor?

Bancor . Dicey subject. How to put this diplomatically...... Civil War atm between the "Chosen People" who own it. Will it eventually make you money? Yes. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole unless the right side won, money maker or no.

What about Stratis?

I did that a few days ago and lost 20% of my portfolio.
Don't buck the trend.

Patience

I am sorry, but my Adept tell me it is time for my Cleansing and Rest. Such is the life of an Oracle, the frailty of the Physical Sheath can interupt at the most crucial Times. I must bid you farewell for now.

RIPPLE is the only right answer. Skyrocket imminent

IOT, ARK, and OMG are the best projects out there, meaning they have the highest potential concepts and competent/active dev teams. Of all the alt coins that aren't NEO/XMR, I'd pick these three

LTC. Now is the time since is cheap. I am confident that will reach 60 USD in less than 2 weeks

>Sia
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you idiots. I'm still accumulating.

nice, bought 100k

He can't. He's just a fudding faggot with nothing else to do.

>Bitcoin:
>ACCEPTED HERE

>Ethereum:
>Accepted here!

>Litecoin:
>accepted here

Now's the time breh, it's cheap ATM

You won't believe me, because you are never listening, but I'm responsible for the FUDing campaign over Veeky Forums/reddit/twitter/bitcointalk that you've observed in last 3 weeks. I accumulated so far 1MM sub 200-SAT Siacoins. People here and there start understanding what's happening and that it is sales time (compare today's morning book order with the one we have now). You're asking yourself now why I'm writing this then and not continue FUDing. That's simply because I don't want more Sia in my portfolio - always diversify folks. Oviously I want also to make the price go up now but don't care that much - drop to 100 SAT won't hurt me that much. Either start accumulating now or die. You've been warned boyos.

PS Siacoin won't get delisted from Polo - I'm surprised that so many people here bought such a weak lie.

PS2 there are upcoming news for Sia.

kek

BAT, anyone? Why are we not talking about BAT?

Should I sell litecoin

Yes do it now, when the Bollinger Bands are again coverging, you idiot.

don't talk about BAT unless you're already all in.
it'll 2-4x within 3 weeks now.
mercury release, then more announcements

I took some profits and threw $175 into BAT a few days ago. I feel pretty good about it.

Why do you do this? Polish faggot. I hate fud. Fucking poorland slav

BAT will be the greatest wealth transfer in history from Pajeets and Chinks (viewing ads) to us bois here. Pajeet will be buying our Ferraris and Bugattis.

Should I buy the STRAT dip?

Because I like easy money and crypto's achilles heel is its group psychology (just take a look at all these wojacks threads). But there is no need to be upset - I don't think Sia will go much below 175 SAT from now on - you may still at least average your losses if you are in red because of me. Stay frosty my dude.

does fud like that even work? I mean anybody with half a brain knows there wont be such a concerted effort of telling people to sell from a random good samaritan. And I'm pretty sure this copypasta didnt even slightly affect the price

Maybe it doesn't and I'm just a one very lucky person - my gains don't see a difference anyway

Teach me how to fud my coins like a pro my Polish brethren. I want to buy more cheap DNT and nobody falls for my fud.

RDD unironically

Should I buy in with my .5BTC then?