ITT: normie memes

i'll start -> having kids

>travel

>thinking a house is an investment and not a liability
Nothing wrong with owning a home and enjoying it though.

Agreed

Travel is not a meme, but just going to a resort is.

>leasing a car

>concerts
>sports events
>buying a tv
>buying cable

Wrong forum, reddit fag.

>yes goy, why lounge about at an expensive resort when you can instead buy a $1500 plane ticket to sardine yourself for 7 hours each way to walk around old museums, churches, and ruins aaaaall day; everything smells like raw sewage, but THAT'S the smell of LIFE!!
>B B BUT meeting people is the important part of travel! Spending every moment of every interaction with another human being trying to dispel their prejudices about you because you are a white American just so you can figure out where the nearest working toilet is, is a totally worthwhile experience!

>buying new clothing
>eating out
>going to bars
>using hair gel/spray, deodorant,cologne, shampoo, etc.
>driving a $1000+ car
>using toilet paper

>walk around old museums, churches, and ruins aaaaall day

That's exactly what I like about traveling

Most Americans I speak to online don't seem to get this

r9k detected

it's not worth crossing an ocean to spend a couple hours in a place you can see Rick Steves walking around and telling you things about it

>He doesn't use his USD in the only place it actually is worth anything

Fucking this. So many normies fall for the expensive car meme, what the fuck and how? Co-worker who doesnt even own a home leased a new bmw recently.

Bought drinks after work to celebrate, i was just thinking what is he doing

Nothing wrong with having kids.

The government in my country literally pays me to raise my kids. Each month they give me a check for equivalent of about 1200usd. And it doesn't cost near that to raise them. And then I get a tax break at tax season because of them.

They are annoying sometimes, but theyre making me money. I'll take it

What country?

Stop LARPing as a father you piece of shit.

There is no such thing as free money. just know that you're slowly becoming a dependent slave to the state. Your children's future will be grim

Same in the US if you are a woman the quickest way to welfare is to have kids. Either the state will force the father to pay for them or if the father cant be found the state will force the tax serfs to pay for them.

>There is no such thing as free money.

Is this Veeky Forums?

Canada.

I don't plan to stay here much longer. The money is free from what I can tell. Well the taxpayers foot the bill I guess. I have no option but to take it.

I have 3 kids. And having kids is a responsible thing to do you worthless fucks. We can't let only poor minorities and race mixers have the kids. The world will continue after youre dead you know.

>transient welfare leech
>talks about poor minorities

nah I'll go ahead and stay childless, your kids can get beheaded by ahmed for all I care

>yoesing toilet
>not buy espers

> trusting the bank clerk

I make low 6 figures as a wage cuck. Child tax money is spent on crypto. Because honestly I don't need it. But what am I going to do? Give it back to the government? Lol fuck off.

>owning a car
>owning a house
>having kids
>marrying
>inviting friends over
>having brunches on the weekend
>not being all-in on crypto

>3046452
Makes them feel good about themselves. life is pretty empty & meaningless for a lot of people so they distract themselves with stupid shit like entry level BMWs.

You mean continuing the species and propagating your genes you megacuck?

>low six figures
>Canadian dollars
kek

Back to /r9k/ telling how horrible your life is like the autist you are.