BEST DAY TRADING STRATEGIES GO!

BEST DAY TRADING STRATEGIES GO!

Mine is to find repeating patterns then buy low sell high.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/2697928#p2697992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of us here prefer to buy high and sell low, sorry OP.

Wow, you're a fucking genius.

Cant decide if mentally retarded or a clever troll

// === STRATEGY - LONG POSITION EXECUTION ===
enterLong() => BBlower>b and b b>BBupper and b>b[1]
strategy.entry(id = "Long", long = true, when = enterLong())
strategy.close(id = "Long", when = exitLong())
;) ;)

by low sell high

Nice, people always underestimate bollinger bands, I think if a lot people saw how far bitcoin jumped outside of the daily upper b band, as it reached 4.2k, they wouldn't have even considered taking the slightest long position.

They're still not foolproof though. A bot like that would burn your money during downtrends and miss out on most of an uptrend.

Yeah, that's applicable to all TA. I don't ever rely on bots to trade for me. But, when I use b-bands it's always with momentum and volume.

Wow OP, how long did it take you to figure out that stratergy?

two months.. i had beginners luck picking good alts that were shilled here but then that supposed whale made that thread about pattern recognition and i started looking at charts and i found ENIGMA

and i realized that engima was repeating the same pattern then i just played that until it started becoming more random

Nice, bought 100k

Mine is to never day trade and watch day trading retards siphon their money to me

>supposed whale made that thread about pattern recognition
Could you link it please?

> trade during the day
> buy high, sell low
> put on kneepads
> profit

Next day
> buy high, sell low
> kneepad time

Massive gains made on the reg my Veeky Forumsniggas

It's mostly people begging but OP made some interesting posts whether he was larping or not.

warosu.org/biz/thread/2697928#p2697992

LOL
This reminds me of this guy feom a couple days ago
>wow this is the most obvious pattern in the world I'm a genius for noticing this this is easy money!

>Oh whoops looks like I got fucked becuse the "pattern" was actually just as random as any other time on the chart and the coin shot up after I sold.

>buy ark at 85 cents in the morning
>sell at 90 cents at night
>repeat

I've got till about October to continue doing this

yeah but he still made money.. he couldnt predict it would jump up so significantly but if he keeps finding patterns like that he will make money sustainably instead of trying to pick alts on fundamentals which can also work but you cant predict random whales pnd.

what happens in october?

how much you putting in and how much you getting back?

Thanks, it makes sense.

Until the opposite happens and the pattern breaks down instead of up after he bought and he loses a week worth of work and gains.

yeah of course it can take a shit but you can use the same strategies poker players use to manage their bank roll and anyway isnt that what stop losses are for and of course it would be safest to keep money in usdt or btc while you sleep or have down time.

so smart damn

Anyone have good links to youtube trading tutorials? I see a lot for stocks but its hard to find good TA videos for shitcoins.

hot 'girl' opie post more

haha ur gay lol i got you! hee hee hee

AHHAHA your id is ccs*COCK*8 jajajaja coincedence? hee hee u like pee pee

whats does the ccs and 8 stand for haha i bet its something gay also

Getting into TA; what do you use for momentum and volume? I'm trying stuff out on tradingview, bband are nice. I'm looking into VPCI right now for volume to see if it's good.

The buy low, sell high strategy is alright but the true Veeky Forums way is to buy high sell low. You're doing it wrong.
My actual method is as such:
5 indicators
>Schaff (O, 10, 23, 50, EMA)
>Schaff (C, 20, 115, 240, EMA)
>R squared (90, C)
>Center of gravity (20, C)
>Fractal chaos band

Buy when
>Long period schaff is oversold
>Short period schaff is oversold and moving towards overbought area
>R2 showing a weak downtrend or uptrend gaining strength
>COG hits high area although price is low
>chaos band is sloped up

Sell when
>Long schaff is overbought
>Short schaff is overbought moving toward oversold area
>R2 shows weakening of uptrend
>COG diverges from price
>chaos band sloped down

50/50 win rate with this, upside is avg 2.5x greater than downside

Mine is to find well-established coins and day trade with them. No risk of losing money because they will always go back up thanks to holders creating a price floor.

I try to find intersecting lines then pray to Satan

I flip a coin and get 50/50 win rate

Why would I tell you fags my secrets? I don't like any of you.