WE ARE THE IOTA MARINES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYuQn7jnc4c
youtube.com/watch?v=OdxGWXjwaG4
youtube.com/watch?v=u0kQLjc5vH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reporting, sir

>We are the ____marines.

Yes, please crash down because of this meme so I can accumulate more.

>we are the whatever marines
A sure sign that it's time to sell.

>refugee coin
>value
Pick one

up $10k senpai, feels good

has a 1B marketcap since listing, it's being manipulated by a big whale.

>Not investing in a top-tier coin because of the political views of the founders

You can't seriously be this stupid.

he is right though in the long run, the future belongs to right wing coins.

ok I am gonna give you a tip guys, buy IOTA and just hodl it. never sell it until the big news drop, and trust me once it comes out it will be HUGE.

Nobody understands what IOTA is expcept for a few people, it is NOT A CURRENCY. It is something different and once they reveal what it will be used for its gonna be HUGE.

I wont reveal what it is because if this goes mainstream everyone will buy so take it or leave it, but if you just buy a small amount of IOTA you will be very happy in 1-2 years and I mean very happy.

will i be fine with 1.7 giga iota?

>IOTA is not a currency
It must be rough being not only an IOTA marine, but also a CFI marine.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYuQn7jnc4c
youtube.com/watch?v=OdxGWXjwaG4

sorry for spilling the beans. at least we have /pol/ to fud it

its fine grandpa, hold your bitcoin and enjoy your life

I will, I might employ you at my Nanobot factory after I purchase the slum you live in with my BTC, pajeet.

im from germany and white u smartass

ofc someone will spoonfeed the noobs, but you havent posted the vital piece of the puzzle yet. I am just gonna tell you if you do some digging you might find an interesting cooperation that IOTA already has and from there if you dig a bit in what that company wants to do in the next few years you will see a link to what IOTA could be used for.

But I only want to reward the people that put in the work not make it public knowledge because that will just spread and raise the price.

the volkswagon thing?

you mean the tachostand

>refugee coin
thats okay. from the monies i make with this i'll be able to pay some right wing death squads.

Reporting in

WE ARE THE IOTA MARINES

>because refugees have money or value
you must have voted for bernie

I'm pretty much all in on IOTA and NEO

this coin is going to be huge. 10b market cap coming soon imo

I haven't bought into IOTA but have strongly been considering it over the last few weeks.

However, I live in the US and with Bitfinex shutting its doors to people living in the US i was expecting it to drop pretty hard until a new US Market opened for it. However, based on price alone, it doesn't look like I was right?

I'm in a tough spot here trying to buy but not knowing if I should. I know the CTO of bitfinex said he's helping another exchange bring iota (pic related) but who knows when that will be

What do you guys think?

>paolo

dropped hard

Iota is a rightwing coin

They want to tag and bag refugees and terrorists you cuck

bittrex when ?

??

go build that wall paolo

Oh lol

>German
>ternary
>Volkswagen

IOTA is the final solution for the Blockchain Problem and will make possible the next thousand years of Internet 3.0

you don't have to go balls deep just buy a little bit.

Just bought a few thousand.

Bitfinex order book reminds me of OMGs with the 40k coin buy wall.

Is this a slow moving coin because I want my gainz now

24 Giota here
make me moderatly wealthy please

respect

lol slow moving, cant you even look at a graph before buying

Ya but it's only a few cents. I want big movements like OMG had where it would be 60 cents at 3pm and 89 at 5

Where can I exchange BTC for Iota? looking for a fast site like shapeshift. Very new to cryptos, just bought my first BTC today

Bitfinex is where you buy Iota with Btc. If you're in America, download the Iota light wallet and transfer your iota from Bitfinex to it within 90 days.

Thanks user

Exercise extreme caution.

Also lay off with the marines stuff. That's a reptillian spell used to crash financial assets.

no coin nignogs on their way to Zanzibar with only herbs and spices.

Does it matter which server you connect the light wallet to?

yes, it has the be the iota.zanzibar.support node.

I am all in.

Post proof.

As in I don't believe you and I think you're a LARPing faggot that's trying to crash the price.

This coin is SO slow what the fook.

This is almost as bad as Ripple.

I'm selling at loss to jump on OMGs space shape.

The volkswagon partnership alone makes this a multi billion dollar market cap coin. Self driving cars ARE the future and with Iota securing them from hackers then Iotas future is also secure.

This is 100% a buy

youtube.com/watch?v=u0kQLjc5vH8

I cant believe how big this shit is. I just bought 30 bucks worth of it yesterday but I plan on buying more. Once it hits Bittrex it will be insane.

iota is the future.

you niggas that missed the moon mission with neo better invest in this heavy. This is gonna moon hard.

you sound like a bright street shitter. tell me more.

right. how about looking up the coin and seeing what it does? A lot of people are watching this coin and investing heavy. It has risin by over %350 since the coin market stabilized.

you say that, but then you shit on a street; so i dunno.

HOW DO I BUY IOTA

in the US btw

lol
what makes you think im indian breh?

buy on bitfinex for now. Set up the iota wallet and transfer your coin

i recognize your syntax, pajeet.

thxxxxx hissssssssss

double tapping the enter key when typing is pajeet type?

t. pajeet

thank you, come again.

>become iota millionaire
>walk outside
>streets are covered in shit
>can't buy anything nice or will get robbed like downtown j-burg

Oh what a feeling iota

if the Lord wanted you to have nice things he wouldn't have made you indian.

this.

Fucking go up! This shit coin is stuck! It's maddening!

>Oh what a feeling iota

I like this. this should catch on

that's just what the pump group wants you to believe. it's going to drop, just be patient.