Tfw too poor to afford 1 BTC

>tfw too poor to afford 1 BTC
>tfw too poor to afford 1 ETH
>tfw too poor to afford 1 NEO
>tfw ur a poorfag trading pennies

post boipussi and maybe we'll donate

You know you can buy fractions of a coin, dont you?

Same situation, is there actually anything you can reliably do to dig out of this hole?

Buying altcoins right as they're introduced to markets for x10 gains?

If you don't have $40 laying around then you need to go get a wagecuck job

>tfw too poor to afford 1 NEO

Really

TME on nova just got added, cheap right now and could hit 5-12$ in the future like MNE did

Just FUD the shit out of bitcoin.

You have to stop wasting your energy on day trading shit coins, chances are consistent profits will be hard to achieve with such low bankroll.

From a mathematical ans fundamental perspective you have higher chances of significantly increasing your bankroll by simply finding finding high percent gainers.

High percentage gainers will typically be coins with marketcaps

Also get a job or you'll never get 21 bitcoin in time to be one of the future elite. Times ticking kiddo.

I started with 5 dollars. I am currently up to 18. Once I make 20, I can afford an entire coin that will moon. Once it does that, I can exchange it for more of another coin that will moon.

It's like re-learning how to walk. Or leveling up my first pokemon. I think I can do this.

Take a loan out for 20k and throw it on Neo.

>I can afford an entire coin that will moon
How can you really know which coin will moon?
I reckon Veeky Forums threads are not very reliable in this matter.

Wrong

Listen, you have to use more money. Go borrow some off your parents, $500 is all it takes to make it worth your time, which currently it is not.

Okay, then how do people who raise the alarm know that mooning is happening? Is there any factor in it other than wishful thinking?

You had your chance two years ago.

Can confirm, bought 95NEO when it was about $5

>I have less than $100
Jesus. Go flip burgers or something you NEETs.

I seriously hope this is a troll even 100 times gains would barely do anything for you, absolute dollars wise.

Are you from some 3rd world shit hole or something?

Maybe if you stopped watching anime all day and did something with your life you'd be able to afford a ticket to the moon like the rest of us

yeah honestly would be more time efficient to work a minimum wage job to get an initial starting stack of $1000 or something. you can even continue trading your current

Tfw I used to think when I'll get rich I'll buy Veeky Forums pass with btc but now that I have enough crypto to do so, I have no interest in buying. I don't post on Veeky Forums anymore

>tfw bought 25 NEO for pennies
you clearly are not in the know

well if he were from Venezuela, now is literally rich :^)

I'm a teacher.
It's not exactly my fault that my country's economy is total shit and salaries laughable.

my parents have made it a sure fact in my life that I can't get money from them. My dad has half a million in his bank account, and when I told him about bitcoin he said
>if I am not doing labor to earn the money, I will just feel guilty. How do you not feel guilty user? Who's money is that? You are taking it from somewhere.

I'm from USA but I live in my sister's basement

How much do you need to invest in coins to actually start making gains?

The safest way would be to look for charts that are mostly dead but spike up or down every few days. Pdc was good a while back.

Thousands

>tfw 0 BTC because I never actually mined

Is it too late?

You had to get a 4 year degree and certification to teach. You made your bed, don't act surprised that teaching doesn't pay well.

Anyway, uber is a pretty good side gig if you have a 9-5. You can set your own schedule and get a fat tax write off for your mileage.