>get btfo by serbs twice
where did it go wrong?

*blocks your path*

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS CROWN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. not realizing that it's literally older most nations

Your point?

Cutest country itt

HAHAHAHAHA, did your 5 year old retarded niece make that for you?

t. American

Why did they want war so much? The ultimatum was shit, and the "empire" had way too many different ethnicities eithin it.

Wrong about the ethnicity thing (except for balkaniggers).
The reason they wanted war was the same reason as most shitty decisions in monarchies; the advisers were fucking stupid.

>couldn't even handle Italy being led by some of the worst generals in the war
I wouldn't leave anything in their hands

Germany was egging them on the whole time, hence why they were blamed for starting the war

1)Cripple Greater Serbia aspirations which were supported by a large part of the Serbian public as well as by the black hand brotherhood, which was basically a state within the state outside of the control of the Serbian government.

2)Show off force against other internal and external enemies of the monarchy

It was still a crazy idea though

>and the "empire" had way too many different ethnicities eithin it.
what do you think an empire is

>AAAARGH KAISER HELP ME ITS HAPPENING AGAIN.

Most empires were born out of a desire to unite all of one people under a single flag.

>Have your entire country assfucked by revolution

>Still btfo the Austro-Hungarians

i'm sorry, what?
>Roman Empire
>Spanish Empire
>British Empire
>Russian Empire
>Persian Empire
>French Empire
>Mogolian Empire
>the FUCKING DEFINITION of an empire
Sir, you are wrong.

I wouldn't say most. Nationalism is a fairly recent movement. Most empires of the past come from the desire to rule over many different peoples under one ruling class of people.

Most of those consist of first the ethnic people and then easily conquered ones like tribes, north africans, etc.
The hungarians and balkans were comparitively european and civilized. They were clearly sovereign before being annexed.

n empire, by definition, has multiple cultural groups. Nations only have one. They were nations until they ate up other groups

Apparently in Budapest during the 1890s on there suddenly grew a massive way of homosexuality and pedophelia right when the Jews gianed emancipation and voting rights?

>empire, by definition, has multiple cultural groups
That is not the definition though. It can have multiple, but it does not need multiple to be considered an empire.

No, that's abjectly wrong. A Nation is what you are thinking of.

>an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress
Therefore, there is no need for multiple ethnicities to exist within for an empire to exist.