Who are the serbs lads? Are they the most dangerous race to have ever lived?

Who are the serbs lads? Are they the most dangerous race to have ever lived?

That's one dedicated nofapper.

No

Serbs are Iraqis but no one knows it
Not even them

Orthodox Turks in europe.

What?

Serbs were Mesopotamians this is undebatable

No

Citation needed

Serbs were an ancient Sarmatian tribe that at some point moved westwards and lost its original features (Slavs are an ofshoot of Sarmatians anyway). They lived in Lusatia for several centuries, a portion of them still do but they've been germanized beyond all repair. A big chunk of them moved to Balkans when emperor Heraclius offered them land for settling in exchange for dealing with Avars. Those who stayed in Lusatia fought against Franks end were eventually conquered by them.

The only good things that came from the serbs was tesla and their based ak's and thats about it

Um no, historical discussion on Serbs is also invited.

Which aks?

He is not even human at this point

>Tesla
>serb
Tesla was croat

No, Tesla was Austrian.

He was Anglo

Did he win again?
One of the greatest ball players was Pete marivich
Those goddamn Serbs

Croats are much worse, but they are oursonofbitches

Zastva M70's, you'll recognize them because of the three "holes" in the handguard instead of two on normal AK's. Sadly most of their parts and furniture are not intechangeable with original AK's. But Zastava makes some nice shit in general.

lol Zastavas are bullshit-tier weapons.

I'm not him , I just tried to explain it to the other guy. I do ot know about the quality of Zastava Ak's, just shot thier pistols, but I guess qualitywise they are kinda en par with the more "orignial" romanian or bulgarian AK's.