What was the most "Chad"-esque civilization?

What was the most "Chad"-esque civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QIy2jqAuXU
youtube.com/watch?v=H0mScGJtnB4
youtube.com/watch?v=qohhpoUaBUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the middle east

Chad.

Why does society allow such faggots to exist?

That looks like the head of a Chad.

It's not society that allows them to exist, it's women.

every male in the western hemisphere has engaged in homosexual intercourse , its a well known fact

Assyria

Off topic but i never understood why Johhny never scored. IRL the women would throw themselves on him, he's got everything, the looks, the muscles, the confidence and yet he lives with his mom and his only friends are skinny geek and a little girl.

This or Sparta. Also, Denmark.

Sparta was over 90% slaves.

to brainwash young white boys to not act alpha

>slaves were active members of society
This isn't the mamluks or ottomans

>this

He is also dumb, poor, jobless and like you said, still lives with his mother. Women usually don't like mommy boys.

a civilization is composed of all its inhabitants and participants, not just legal citizens.

I'd believe that if the protagonist was some scrawny beta with no confidence, but Johnny is literally the alpha-incarnate.

It's still not realistic for a guy with huge muscles to not have women crawling all over him.

It's almost like it's just a funny cartoon that tried to subvert expectations.

Which is weird since he's over-confident despite all.
>dumb
Women don't give a shit about smartness

youtube.com/watch?v=0QIy2jqAuXU

Well, it certainly tried to subvert something.

>Which is weird since he's over-confident despite all.
Dunning-Kruger Effect
Also
>all women are exactly the same

Celts.

It takes real alphas to control societies almost entirely composed of slaves.

>All women are exactly the same

But that's exactly what makes the seemingly universal reaction to Johnny seem so weird. All the women in the show DO have the exact same reaction. Sure, it's believable that some women would turn him down, but ALL OF THEM? No fucking way man.

Women are only attracted to people with social status. That's all they care about. What you look like, how much money you make, are only useful so far as they can grant you social status. Johnny has no social status, no friends, lives with his mom, etc.

Yeah, and what are the odds that there would be a mystery literally everywhere they park the mystery machine?

>what are the odds that there would be a mystery literally everywhere they park the mystery machine?

Extremely fucking high considering they actively seek out such circumstances.

tbqh Johnny does act like a creep. IRL they'd probably arrest him for sexual harrasement.

Probably because he always hit on well off and not so young women each episode, most women he hit on he meet because of a job they had, eg doctor, actress, teacher, etc. And all supposedly good looking. If he had gone for lower standard and/or younger women he would have definitely gotten laid just for his body.
Also I think the only female that liked him back was an deer.

It's a cartoon and that's the joke, user.
>Repeat to yourself "It's just a show" and relax.

Huh?
Women love guys who are smart, just not autistic. I hope you don't think smart and autistic are the same thing. Please don't tell me you think that.
Most woman will never go out with men dumber than them. You're thinking of men.

Dandy guys are just funnier if they don't score.

This, put those fags in OP with the Belgae and you wouldn't know they didn't belong there.

You jelly bruh?

>Johnny is literally the alpha-incarnate
That's the point. Little kids watch Johnny acting alpha and nothing working out for him, therefore they're convinced to not try to be alpha.

Hes dumb, poor, autistic and has got no legs

Because it was written by a beta

>muh NAWALT

are those guys with white anime hair historically accurate? How did they achieve it?

genetic purity and mad adrenaline

The Spanish empire

probably wax and/or grease

The show and writer confirmed him as non-virgin. You don't see his wins because they wouldn't be funny. He probably bangs bar sluts all the time. The reason we see him strike out is because he approaches random women in inappropriate situations or who are entirely out of his league.

Either Persia or Assyria

johnny is just a fucking goof more than anything
actual acting alpha, especially in a way that good women will be receptive to has little to do with his antics though muscles are great

>Most woman will never go out with men dumber than them. You're thinking of men.

Actually this is interesting because it's true. Not sure why but it feels comfier to be even just a little bit smarter than your gf.

>The show and writer confirmed him as non-virgin.

Proof? It was a fucking kid's show.

No, the joke is that it is a cartoon and the outcome is the exact opposite of what you would expect irl.

Maybe in the US. In Italy or Spain that would be pretty normal.

Italy and Spain are the creeps of Europe

Ehhh... different guy but I'm not convinced on that one really.

And you are brainwashed. Approaching the other sex is what you have evolved for.

Groping them before saying hello isn't though

>Most woman will never go out with men dumber than them
I am dating a MENSA girl and she seems ok with it for the moment

That's because mensa people are just insecure, not intelligent

Maybe.I don't have the impression that she is way smarter than me desu.But that might just be me.I have never taken an IQ test and probably will never take it.It seems pointless to me

>What was the most "Chad"-esque civilization?

Judaism, Islam, and most of Christianity - these are all filled with people who are convinced they are God's gift to planet Earth with divine right to bludgeon people to death with stones.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0mScGJtnB4

Indo european civilization?

Being old. A lot of people have fully white hair by their late 50s.
If you mean how they made the hair stand up there are a lot of possible techniques.

There was one episode where some women sacrificed virgins to a Volcano. I forgot exactly the quote but they refused to sacrifice Johnny cause he wasn't a virgin.

Nevermind, found it. Apparently it was Johnny saying it, not the women.
youtube.com/watch?v=qohhpoUaBUI

He skipped leg day.

I guess this was before the FCC?

Because every one of those faggots could beat your ass and the asses of anyone who tried to step up

Southern United States.

/r9k/ plz

The USA is quite Chad-y to be honest.

>big, strong economy and military (e.g. muscles)
>rather uneducated and ignorant to science
>self absorbed and egocentric
>"hold my beer"- kind of foreign politics approach