I HAVE NEWS. I HAVE NEWS

Ripple is picking up most of China's digital payments via Alipay. 60% of CHINA. 600,000,000 people...

RIPPLE TO THE FUCKING MOON. The market hasnt reacted yet.

xrpchat.com/topic/8353-alibaba-running-validator-node/

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6tftw4/alibaba_is_running_a_ripple_validator/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emy_wng/status/895737169884479488
coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/
xrpchat.com/topic/8358-alibaba-is-not-confirmed-to-be-running-a-validator/
xrpchat.com/topic/8358-alibaba-is-not-confirmed-to-be-running-a-validator/?tab=comments
techcrunch.com/2015/08/18/alibabas-cloud-computing-business-will-open-its-international-headquarters-in-singapore/
cleantalk.org/blacklists?record=139.129.128.0)
alibabacloud.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ripple is dead. Stop beating it.

Alibaba released their cloud computing (like AWS) recently, how do you know it's not just someone using their service running the node?

haha stay poor.

OP I'm interested. This is the shit I vist biz for. Are you trying to say the biggest payment service in China is about to start using ripple?

Makes sense.
twitter.com/emy_wng/status/895737169884479488

Uh, Omise already handles Alipay, at least between the merchant and Alipay. Perhaps Ripple will be handling transactions between Alipay and their bank?

Could an OmiseGo/Alipay/Ripple partnership be forming here? Is this the exciting partnership OmiseGo tweeted about?

Essentially Alipay would use Ripple as bridge.

Heres a post from both of those links:

1. AliPay is the largest global player in mobile payments and going global. Think Apple Pay but has 60% of China.

2. XRP bridges cross-border payments.

3. AliPay is working with Barclays, who we know uses Ripple and has been quoted as speaking to regulators about using digital currency - specifically "equivalent to bitcoin, not bitcoin."

4. China clearly thinks there's something to watch out for as they recently announced all online payments in must go through China clearing house. Their concern is the internationalizing their currency via XRP will no longer allow them to artificially devalue their currency.

4. It's Alibaba

5. As someone mentioned, paytm and Moneygram plus more.

6. Ripple hinted at a Payments app that will be big news for XRP in payments.

Just saw a 4BTC buy

I saw that too. You're on to something OP

I will throw a lil something at this ONLY because this news comes in conjuction with a tip to "watch ripple today" from a reliable source.

I threw in one BTC. Lets see what you got here OP

Iv seen a lot of big buys lately

Thats what sold me. I just cant see how this wont send Ripple in the right direction.

AliPay is working with Barclays, who we know uses Ripple and has been quoted as speaking to regulators about using digital currency - specifically "equivalent to bitcoin, not bitcoin."

Could this be OmiseGo? I'm seeing connections here...

Can anyone tell me what a sat is?

holy shit are we about to see OMG and XRP team up and take over the world

i swear to god if Veeky Forums is actually right about this

watching the volume on xrp, waiting for the new to spread before going in. Neo is currently to good to trade out of as it'll be seeing 70+ soon

Where is the best place to follow volume? A 24 graph would be nice

i just copy/paste it to notepad and check on it every 5 minutes and re-copy/paste.

Not something I really ever needed a chart for since I'm watching this shit 24/7 even at work

Ripple had a ton of good/interesting news just like this in June and nothing happened for the price. Just a warning.

wasn't it already pumped at that point? or coming down from a crazy pump?

It was around 10k at that point. Many people thought it was certainly the hard floor.

what was the news then? Was it bigger than this?

Since this effects the Chinese, maybe we wont see a price increase until they wake up??

Ripple has an earnings announcement tomorrow or something. On the same day OmiseGo was supposed to do an annoucement...I wonder if this is the partnership?

I am throwing a bit on this, just hit its 4100 support level...this could rocket next week I think.

Yep, same. Let's see where this goes.

HOLY SHIT

Bank transfers between Thailand and Japan were adopted and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi adopted Ripple as well. The also released some sort of interledger software the made transferring any crypto possible through Ripple. I'm not exactly sure on the details of that last part or if I'm even getting it right. Please correct me if anyone knows.

new dot in china. wow

Notice that dot in China...matches up with Alibaba location

>mfw the prices won't rise becasue alibaba already holds 90% of ripple

Where is Omise based in?
>Thailand

The connections grow...

this would imply the price explodes due to the lack of supply.

Fuck yes. Holding 100. To the fucking moon

This would actually work well with the Ripple vision. They just want to be the bridge connecting crypto/money across the globe.

Makes me feel less silly for buying 100 ripplelinos yesterday. I mostly did it to piss of anarcho-capitailsts, didnt think I would actually make a profit.

right there with ya bud. bought 100 the other day

Ripple is definitely going up at least a little.

>tfw got 320 ripple

I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO DO ANYTHING

his is awesome. Ant Financial also has a joint venture with Alibaba called the Koubei platform which seeks to "generate business for local retailers by bringing them online, as well as giving commerce opportunities to consumers." They also have Yu’ebao, now the world's top money market fund with 1.2 trillion yuan which is approximately 170 billion US dollars. Ant Financial also bought MoneyGram as mentioned earlier.

Jack Ma, founder/chairman of Ant Financial told President Trump that Alibaba would help create 1 million small business jobs in the United States. Jack has been trying to expand globally. Ripple is based in the U.S. and has, as we have seen, seems to be "in" well with the Fed Payments and even SEC. This could lead to an interesting international partnership “you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours.”

Another conspiracy theory is Alibaba’s Ali-Cloud is using On-Chain…. who developed NEO/Antshares. NEO was formerly Antshares and while the only connection with NEO and Ant Financial is through Alibaba it is interesting that, prior to the NEO re branding, they had similar names and very similar Logo’s. Probably nothing going on here but when it comes to smart contracts Neo, I believe, is superior to ETH because it uses Java, C/C#, and Go which means you can write smart contracts w/out the need to learn new language, this would be good for global developers and cross chain protocol correct? Could shape up to the use of Neo for smart contracts and XRP to bridge payments

Where is Omise located?
Thailand...

Who is Ripple collaborating with, as stated in their Chinese job listings? SBI Holdings?
Where's SBI Holdings located?
Japan...

FUCK

And here is a typical discussion with @Ripple and $XRP fanboy

0.1 BTC worth of ripple as we speak, let's see where this will end :)

What does this mean?

A tripfag over in my Omise/Ripple/Alipay thread claims it's true.

you can confirm this yourself if you want.

look up that node on the ripple network, look up the IP

AND ITS FUCKING ALIBABA

LETS GO BABY

THIS IS THE REASON YOU CHECK BIZ

GET IN BABY WERE ALREADY UP ~10% LAST 15 MINUTES

Should i dump 1 btc into this right now?

Yes. Really should have been riding this market like I've been telling you to though.

Buy the rumor? I just did. Still feeling uneasy about it though.

Same and same

In with .3btc

Wow. I put in three BTC as soon as I read this thread. We were hearing rumors of an announcement this week in the ripple groupchat

1btc on margin here.

RIPPLE HAS A 600 GORILLION SUPPLY ALL OWNED BY KIKES

jesus christ people

I have always believed in Ripple and i'm a long term holder - I just purchased a lot more. I think we will see 0.50 USD

and you aren't following the jews why?

are you fucking retarded? are they bad with money or something?

Looking good, will take my chances too.
Don't let me down now Veeky Forums

coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

how much you sitting on? only put 150 euro in it but thinking about doubling up, it has to rise eventually.

AN INFINITY GORILLION

RETARD

THE ENTIRE GALAXY COULD HOP ON RIPPLE IT WOULD KEEP GOING DOWN

LITERALLY SHOVELING YOUR DIGITAL DOLLARS OVER TO THE BANKS

Nice, just bought 6k

biz did it. it actually did it

burn the duster

>tfw no money so I can't get any

what do you mean ? nothing has moved yet, nothing is official for all I know I just bought a bunch of useless XRP and OMG

retard

So if an XRP OMG partnership gets announced tomorrow, who gains more? OMG because of the smaller market cap?

It's not "an infinity gorillion" it's 100 billion.

IM NOT BURNING THE DUSTER!

Just put in a lot of money - don't fail me Veeky Forums

I think its safe to say it will rise but by how much?? any guesses?

says the ripple shill

love how NEO is forcing all the shitcoins to try and puff their chests out

if it is real, for all we know this could just be fake news.

Since it's XRP and I've been down this rabbit hole a few times before, I'd be happy to walk at 10%.

>tfw already hodl 10k XRP
>tfw Im not selling until it hits $100 each
>tfw Veeky Forums shits on ripple daily and now suddenly wants to jump on the bandwagon

Not more than $20

i put all my btc on ripple
lets do this ma anons

look up the node yourself. we 100% know the new chinese node is hosted by alibaba. unless theyre into trading this is fucking news

Dude theres no way. I would be rich. I was hoping for 30ish cents. anything above 20 cents would be good.

That's nothing for Ripple. Back in the glorious days, 10btc+ trades every few mins were a standard.

In what universe will it hit $100.....

1 sat (1 satoshi) is 0.00000001bitcoin

btc was a lot cheaper too

bought another 1000 xrp, dont fail me now autismo coin

kek:
xrpchat.com/topic/8358-alibaba-is-not-confirmed-to-be-running-a-validator/

same universe where bitcoin will go to 1 million each

>xrpchat.com/topic/8358-alibaba-is-not-confirmed-to-be-running-a-validator/

welp

Yeah, it was on its way for 3k and now 10k$ this year doesn't look so crazy.

god damn it

xrpchat.com/topic/8358-alibaba-is-not-confirmed-to-be-running-a-validator/?tab=comments

Jesus people, the rumor mill on here.

139.129.128.0/17 and 47.93.144.0/24 both belong to Hangzhou Alibaba Advertising Co.,Ltd.

139.129.128.0 specifically belongs to Aliyun Computing Co., LTD

Aliyun is Alibaba's cloud computing platform: techcrunch.com/2015/08/18/alibabas-cloud-computing-business-will-open-its-international-headquarters-in-singapore/

That address range has been used in spam attacks (cleantalk.org/blacklists?record=139.129.128.0) because of alibabacloud.com/ that IP range is most likely used by alibaba cloud.

$30/yr SSD server is actually a pretty good price desu.

Friendly little reminder that until a domain actually puts up a ripple.txt they're not running a validator.

Kek

holy fuck rekt kekd

you have some answering to do...

We shall see. I cant wait to see the tears of the infidel with 100% gains in a few days

thats what i needed to head
thx user

Fuck you EU7MRD. Making accounts just to spread fear.