Be careful

Be careful.

this thread made me close all my long positions
thank you for warning me

why? looks perfectly natural

Shiet, we'll all be billionaires by the end of the year.
Feels god man.

Is there any non meme reason it won't crash?

>muh tiny percentage compared to gold
I want it to crash

Correction will hit next weekend max. That's what always happens... Haven't y'all learned yet?

>t-t-this is not healthy!! muh support

nocoiners pls

Sell when euphoria (((WE ARE HERE)))
Buy when doubt

Are you referring to the weekend dip meme or something else?

No, but this won't last long. It isn't healthy. I'm not here for consulting. Do whatever you want with given info.
Hope you do well.

haha wow nice linear scale graph haha xD market is sure going to crash xD

Use log scaling you fucking moron.

I'm kind of new to the cyrpto meme but getting way too fucking emotional about it.

Logically I know it will dip again like it has before, but all the /v/ shitposting is driving me crazy.

The TOTAL crypto market cap is approaching the DAILY trading value of the NYSE. Secure your 21 btc, lads, we're all gonna make it.

tfw only .14btc

Damn son look at that huge bubble. Just looks like its right about to pop.

>tfw 20.24 BTC
so close but i have no more money to spend until a month or so from now. By then BTC will probably be 5k+

So, we'll all be trillionaires by next year, and own the planet by the next decade? Is that your analysis?

>sell
I know I'm missing out on gains but I refuse to short BTC, look at how many people have been caught out shorting BTC in the last couple of months.

>tfw sold all my USD july 2010

It's on the down trend of a 5-3 wave atm.

If you don't see it you deserve to be poor.

>
I know I'm missing out on gains but I refuse to short BTC, look at how many people have been caught out shorting BTC in the last couple of months.

Do you guys think this is a bull trap or is actually coming back?

Just a little profit taking and alt investment. BTC hitting 3K and then 4K with talking heads throwing 10K and 100K out there means the capital will keep flowing in.

i have literally all my fiat into crypto right now pls no