/dgbg/ - Digibyte General

Hodlers get in here. Big week ahead for us, can't wait to see the new logo.

---

Discord: discord.gg/TQXA9W
Twitter: twitter.com/digibytecoin
ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268
Telegram: t.me/DGBalerts
Reddit: reddit.com/r/Digibyte/new/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyGe8V8G9pM
twitter.com/LauraGaviriaH/status/887144799425486850
press.pwc.com/News-releases/id2020-to-kick-start-digital-identity-summit-at-un-with-pwc-support./s/9fe11be5-cbd8-486b-b4d2-d798f486d0f2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dumps to 20 sats
>new logo released
>pumps to 200 sats
>W-WE TOLD YOU ITS GOING TO RECOVER

From their Telegram, update (8/12/17)

---

""Thank you all for your on going support of DigiByte!

Our current primary focus is setting up a new DigiByte foundation, rebranding with a new logo and making both a new main DGB website with better marketing materials and explainers as well as a detailed foundation plan on a new foundation website.

Setting up a proper foundation for DigiByte will help organize the community and all the talented people that want to contribute to DGB. We know you are out there and we are honored to have you involved with DGB.

We have not forgot about anyone and we apologize for not responding to everyones feedback and messages right away.

Please keep in mind if we spent all our time directly responding to the thousands of messages we receive across all social media channels we would never get anything productive done.

DigiByte is open source after all and anyone can begin contributing.

Given the current Geo political climate and attitudes toward blockchain it will take us several weeks to get a foundation up and running 100%. And we may have to do it in two phases.

As mentioned many, many times before we do not control the price of DGB and we are not here for short term pump and dumps.

We are here for long term consistent development. Just look at DigiBytes history over the last 4 years.

So please do not ask us price or speculation questions. We will not respond.

A word of advice for those new to cryptpcurrencies and the blockchain world. When ever Bitcoin is on a massive bull run, all alt coins tend trend down until BTC stabilizes.

Please take time to properly educate your self on DGB and this industry at large. There are many risks involved out side all of our control.

Thanks again for your continued support. This coming week we will release the updated DGB logo and banners across social media. So stay tuned. Exciting things lay ahead for DigiByte!"

I got loaded on this dip, like last time, i will make 2x without braking a sweat 3rd time in 2 months period.

DGB best coin.

lol

Yeah just bought back in after selling ATH.

2 BTC locked in, let's go.

nice, just bought 100k, we can't go lower than this, r-right?

You realize that the only coins that never come back up are the literal scamcoins where the dev vanishes, or coins that had a product that literally never worked and never finished development.

Everyone's riding NEO's dick right now, while the DGB devs suck at marketing. The coin itself is legit, and it's due for another rise once Jared gets their team together.

However, one big thing for all DGB holders, including myself: If it turns out they didn't actually win anything when the final Citi awards are announced in Sept, Be prepared to sell like your life depended on it.

That has been the one event that's been keeping everyone's hopes for this coin alive. If there wasn't this event, there would be literally no news coming out for this coin, because their team is complete ass at marketing.

it's such a shame, because it might be the coin with the fastest transaction time on the market. BTC transfers take at least 30 minutes, and can take up to like 6 hours. DGB is almost instant.

Bought 3btc at 1100
Doubled down at 800
My worst bags by far, will I ever get rid?

I'm calling new ATH next Friday, don't ask me why

Why?

PLEASE BE TRUE
I FORGOT HOW MAKING GAINS FEELS LIKE

PwC partnership coming

Aren't they an Audit and Tax services company? What will that do for DGB? The narc of the crypto world?

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
IT HURTS

AAAAAARRRGHHHHH

we are the digimarines

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=CyGe8V8G9pM

we are the digimarines

henlo digimarine bros, holding 400 digi's

should I buy some more

fuck off, stop shilling that shitcoin i´ve already lost 4btc in the last mtherfucking dip

The awards are already out and they didn't win anything. Where have you been?

Confirmation of release?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I wish I was still in that fucking DGB discord, wonder how many shills there offed themselves

I just bought back in to DGB with 20k pieces.
When is the next conference due? Or are there any other announcements soon?

Just sold everything at 335.
I'll buy back one its over 380 so I know it's rising again.
Classic Veeky Forums strategy is best strategy

we are the digimarines

n-new logo guys! le-let's go to the moon! haha, right guys?

quit talking out of your ass
twitter.com/LauraGaviriaH/status/887144799425486850
>#citiT4IChallenge additional global awards will be presented in Sept during a ceremony in DC. Stay tuned #fintech #regtech

digimarines assemble!

Is there anything more pathetic that digibyte bagholders?

Maybe XRP degens or those Bitbean faggots. I would slice all of their throats, unironically and not trying to be edgy.

I'm about to dump my DGB boys, get ready to buy
no way it doesn't moon once I take this loss

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

merk where are you
please, pump my shitcoin

WE
ARE THE DIGIMARINES

we are the digimarines

Someone just placed a 12 BTC buy order at current tradeing value. This is not a fake wall or price manipulation that vanishes after 10 minutes. The buy orders are actually going through! Is this shit finally happening? Or did a dolphin just get swallowed by a whale?

WE WUZ OFFICIAL MINECRAFT CURRENCY N SHIIEEEET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holding since 2100!

Never laughed at a chart so hard,. That DBG Just Meme is no joke.

Digibyte is literally unstoppable.

We are the digimarines.

Truly. Nothing seems to be able to stop it from tunneling straight to the earth's core.

Announcing the rebrand and foundation ahead of the awards is a really good sign imo.

Sub 300 sats
Just kill me!

How low have we fallen?
This is worse than PoSW
There is no other coin that has produced a generation of hemorraging wallets like DGB

And it'd be fine if it was a scamcoin, a shit project, something without fundamentals
At least you could blame yourself for wasting your money on a losing horse
But no
It's because they don't fucking have the first idea about marketing
They have gold under their asses, a ridiculous goal of $1-10 per fucking coin, and they do NOTHING to achieve it
If they gave us something, ANYTHING, there wuld at least be support for the coin, but no
The community has to grasp at straws and do the shilling for them, relying on events with hype as fragile as glass like Citibank, which turn out to be and even worse ruin for the coin

God fucking damnit Jared, you incompetent fool

We are

sold my bags at 285 it will probably go up now im done, rip 2000 dollars

this is one of the greatest FUD shakeouts of all time

prepare for tears

This
This is why it hurts so much
If I bought into a pajeet scam like KIDS, moon or chancoin it would be okay
But what I bought is solid. I may have bought during a hype (unfortunately), but still a very solid product.
And still my 18k are barely worth 3k anymore.

nice just finally bought 100k

If they fuck up this rebrand and don't win any awards I might actually kull myself

This was supposed to be my ticket out of wagecuckery

Fuck this coin I spent 1k at 300 sats thinking it's the bottom, this coin never fails to disappoint!

It's solid by your definition. Which as you can tell isn't good enough lol

Not a shitcoin.
Also patience, this isn't something that should be destroyed by pump and dumps.

-Merk

Digibyte has been hammered by the events of the last two months.

All I can tell you is not to worry, it will weather this storm, and will go 10x again, in time.

DGB is kill?

t. sharpiemarines

>0.00000253

tfw I bought more at 400 sats because I thought it couldn't get any lower.

Normie here, plz forgive if obvious question but,
What I wanna know is why its going down?
People keep buying this shit. I saw someone buy 12 BTC at 350 yesterday. There is hype for rebranding and citibank. Every time people buy in the price goes down? Logic dictates it should be going up. Is this normal behavior, or are whales doing this to us on porpise?

I mean, it's 250 sats right now.

How low can it go? Just bought 1k DBG.

we are the digimarines

Considering unironically buying 100k

Business and financial consulting as well

Is there a source for this rumor?

Also and more importantly
If whales are driving price down and making profits while doing so, what's there to stop them from bringing this all the way to 10 sats? If whales are in control its just going to keep falling, no matter how good it looks.

I'm still holding cause I got in at 2200 and have already written it off as a loss. Seriously, I don't want to see anyone else get burned by this. Plz be smart

I've only seen it here. However they're involved in the ID2020 thing with the UN and others. DigiID might be useful for that. Just idle speculation though.

press.pwc.com/News-releases/id2020-to-kick-start-digital-identity-summit-at-un-with-pwc-support./s/9fe11be5-cbd8-486b-b4d2-d798f486d0f2

we are the digimarines

until jared is found with .223 lead in his head not one of you is a digimarine

Lads i can't explain how happy i am seeing weak hands drop the price down as they have. I'm about to buy another $1000 worth at these low low prices. God bless fudders, truly.

Lads i can't explain how happy i am seeing weak hands drop the price down as they have. I'm about to buy another $1000 worth at these low low prices. God bless fudders, truly.

This means Litecoin news is coming just before

?

that was me
>and it was 335 and not 350
>I have information you don't have

some people just cant be helped, please only invest what you can afford to lose user and stay safe. I will include you in my prayers.

you will regret not jumping in

You said that in June as it reached the ATH
You said that in July as it went on a correction
and now you say that again?

>I saw yesterday wise men buy 10 Millions worth of DGB
>We have information that go beyond "New Logo"
>Time is coming

>I have information you don't have

Is there hope for the faithful Digimarines who jumped in at >2000 and still held?

>Yes it is Bro'
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

we can only hope
otherwise it would be a painful experience to be told for the next generations

And just in case you have forgotten
KEK has spoken

Want to ignore KEK....?

In case you have not noticed
>Citi award was scheduled to be announced in July
>Then it was delayed for september
>Meanwhile DGB rebranded itself
>Announced new Logo & website very soon
AND other news

Just to give you a heads up
>DGB won the award
>Will announce huge partnerships
>Needed to rebrand because next level

This. Citi have been coy about the date for the award, too. Could be to confound the whale's PnD plans. Is there any other publically traded asset finalist left?

This is the bagholders curve

More than likely. Citibank isint some mouse house. If this is the case, we really are in for a moon mission unlike any previously seen before.

>citi bank changed the date of the awards because of some loser entry's shitty cryptocurreny side project unrelated to what was presented
Get a fucking hold of yourself, faggot. You dont even know the first thing about the competition. You don't even what was presented. You dont even know what the awards are. You dont even know what the competition was about.

But you know what? You had 3 months now to do the most basic of research. If the state of the coin right now hasn't taught you not to mindlessly believe every shill you come across, nothing will change your ignorance.

I still don't understand, why would anyone call their coin "DIGIBYTE", why not fucking DIGICOIN? Marketing failure number one.

Lolol so true.