The NEO crash will be the biggest in cryptohistory

Officially the most massive scam in crypto history. It is now entering $3 billion and all the naive mindless investors have no idea what they are investing in and that it's absolute garbage chink vaporware.

Other urls found in this thread:

neotracker.io/address/AR4QmqYENiZAD6oXe7ftm6eDcwtHk7rVTT
github.com/dotnet/roslyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of words but no proof duder

You are right but all the idiots high on their temporary gains will call you a FUDder

My current strategy is to buy into coins the will go up in value once these people are forced to sell their bags and reinvest it into their "NEO 2.0" delusion, which could be anything like Stratis or ARK, which both have real fundamentals in the long run.
Have fun loosing all your money to scamming chinks until then.

Hahahaha. Pathetic attempt at FUD.

Sry fgt. Chyna is the next big market. Sucks being obsolete huh?

>ITT: more noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there's no reason to sell regardless of what the price is doing

o look another angry no neocoiner

Noice. I am also trying to pick up good alts for cheap right now. It's still nerve-wracking since the market doesn't seem to care about project quality at all right now.

Fudding this hard lol

If you really had good fundamental analysis, you would have bought antshares when they were just $3

You're like 2 steps ahead of us man.

It's like Ripple all over again.

why you don't own any neo? just because you hate it lol?

NEO has potential but this shit is at massive levels of FOMO hype. They literally only have 1 developer on the project. I'll enjoy watching the smug faggots suffer during it's crash soon

can you tell us lucky neo owners when this crash happens? so we can sell high and buy more low.

>They literally only have 1 developer on the project.
wrong. you NEO FUDsters are so jealous that all you have to attack us with now are lies. it's sad.

and you call us delusional, but the only delusional zealots I see are the faggots who think ETH can never be removed from its number 2 spot.

The sad thing is it happens every other month. POSW, Digibyte, Chaincoin and now Antshares. Is no one learning or its just new people every time losing 90 % of their money?

I literally have NEO shares faggot. I was expecting this coin be $20 dollar range at this point, not $50. Massively overvalued relative to what they've actually delovered so far

ethereum is shit.you buy it to to pay for some skinny retards hoes to suck his small russian dick.

the fact you can't differentiate between things like Chaincoin and NEO proves your lack of intelligence.

I'm starting to believe it's paid shills or just people shilling their bags to sell them to some dunce

This cope reminds me of the ETH craze in april-may

What do you think about selling when it reach 0.015 btc?

I have a few sell orders in place
at 0.1 BTC ;)

Fudfag
No way $50 is the new floor

>thinks that china's communist government won't regulate this eventually

ha

we'll probably see a 20-30% correction. Still if you bought and held since a month ago and stomach the downturn you will be rewarded with even more all time highs.

>thinks being regulated and thus endorsed by the chinese government would be a bad thing

Bittrex is such a fucking scam

they adding GAS ability maybe?

>investors
Altcoin traders are pure speculators. At least bitcoin can be used to buy stuff.

I only got into crypto this may but i saw the potential of antshares and bought in at $4,$7 and $9.

May i ask, wat were things like during the eth boom? Were people fudding as hard as they are now?

people always hate on things they don't understand and own .

I love how the higher it goes the more out of their minds and hysterical the FUDers become :)
missed the train faggot?

oh yeah. people are jealous as fuck of us NEO holders dude.

this is their wallet
neotracker.io/address/AR4QmqYENiZAD6oXe7ftm6eDcwtHk7rVTT

they own 0.3% of all NEO

Binance owns 1.7%

We've reached reversal point, downtrend has started, this is the correction kicking in.

My advice, sell now, buy it agaiin in a few hours, 20% cheaper.

I've grow my NEOs from 300 to 750 just doing this in the last 5 days.

NEO is definitely overvalued. not total vaporware but not even like 20% of what they're promising. investors are idiots, but thanks for the quick buck today I guess

to be honest compared to Eth we're having it easy ( so far at least ). Eth triggered some FUders to the point of fanaticism. At the sightliest drop of value they would immediately scream to everyone that Eth was finished. We're not there yet with Neo but I reckon there are a lot of similarities. Watch them when the coin reaches the hundred lol.

sounds like ETH

LMAO. thx for the response. Damn, but i mean all they'd have to do is buy a few shares? Then theyd be making money too! Why didnt those eth fudders just buy in? Does the fud freeze them to the point of inaction?

This sums up every fudder.
Very limited intellect to decipher the difference between cryptocurrencies, blockchain platforms, and startup tokens built on platforms.

I don't care. My initial investment was 3000€, cashed out already 6000€ and still have more than half my stack in, while also riding the waves for an extra 150-300€ a day. Whatever it does, I'll keep profiting off it.

Npe that is why people hate NEOfags you are all noobs who came to crypto 2 weeks ago and think your random shitcoin is the next big thing. Ahahhahahaha. You'll learn soon enough

Has anybody done enough of a meme line analysis to give me an idea where a good entry point in neo is? I'm too new and don't trust myself not to buy in too high or at the wrong place.

itll crash hard but eating money of normies and ppl buying ath is lovely, neo became day trading now which means on the longer run it wont survive

Let's say bought some NEO and I had some NEO on an exchange. How would I then I get it to start paying me dividends in the form of GAS?

Sure. Same arguments than eth at 40$

you do realize ANS has been "became day trading now" since $7 right.

This shit is absolutely crazy, I don't think anyone that isn't trying to FUD would disagree that neo has some huge potential and it is most definitely not a shitcoin pump and dump.
But $50, for fucking nothing.... nothing at all apart from ideas and speculation.. it just passed litecoin marketcap a name that even some normeis outside of crypto will be aware of anyone who has heard of bitcoin soon hears of litecoin also and now we have this random coin which seems like yesterday was stable around $5-7 up in the top 5 marketcap.

This is total madness FOMO and the inevitable dump that's going to happen due to this is probably going to ruin the reputation of a good coin and product

did someone already had the idea to day trade btc?

like buy for 3800$ and sell at 4200$. should work no?

Bahaha. I was in ethereum from $42

I recognised the identical potential of antshares as soon as i understood what it was. Never even in doubt.

You let your casual inner racism fall for the "chinkcoin" meme. Asia is leading the way in economic tech, and they work harder at achieving it. Stay poor buddy

eh, it's just easier to day trade alt coins dude. buy and hold btc

Personally I'm in crypto long enough to have seen and bought 5$ Eth. And I can tell the similarities with Neo are incredibly striking.
Keep denying it and scream it's a shitcoin, I'm sure it will do you a lot of good when it reaches 250 in a couple months faggot.

Pretty much this. A slow and steady rise would have been much more sustainable.

This will damage it in the short term.

>it passed LTC, a worthless shitcoin that has no reason to exist. EPIC CRASH INCOMING
lol

lol literally the same chaincoin chink scam, now fuck off you pajeet scammer

anyone who thinks NEOs current price is legit is fucking insane

no, it's not total bullshit - there's an actual product there somewhere

but not a single thing has been built on it. you can barely write a single SC on top of NEO right now. All the nodes are managed by onchain. The whole thing is 100% unproven and missing almost ALL of the big features that ppl keep talking about - fiat transactions, digital identity tracking, "smart economy" - all of that shit only exists in the whitepaper and in ppls hopes and dreams

I bought in at $5, and sold at $41. Quite pleased overall. I missed today's massive gainz, but I'll also be missing the massive crash.

just sold all my 1745 NEO

there's no massive crash coming you tards, lol

Literally nothing alike. You are embarrassing yourself now bud. Just because you lost out or missed out, doesnt make it a scam

You are right.

However, Ethereum has yet to deliver on any of its promises, and it reached an all time high of $400.

Admittedly, it had the advantage of being listed on Coinbase, but there is not reason NEO can't achieve similar gains in price. This market is completely driven by greed and hype.

crash will not happen because of GAS

Even if there's not, then I've still made enough in the past few weeks to pay off my remaining student debt. Shit's cash, breh.

exactly. you faggots are giving NEO such a double standard by acting like ETH is perfect and delivering on all its promises, lmao

The scams are getting bigger , it was ok when it was smaller scams like Beancoin but now a scam is in the top 5 its undermining all of crypto

Can you explain why NEO is scam?

It will go up as long as bitcoin does. Once the fomo ath buyers faucet dries up it will correct like there is no tomorrow.
Until that happens though, never sell all your coins.

you should accumulate eth,

>Coming Dip? Correction? Crash?
>Bought 5K ANS weeks ago @ $6
>IDGAF

Not so much a scam but nowhere near it's current price when you see whats been delivered so far.

Honestly. I've backed NEO for a few months but this exposure is insane.

I was thinking so too, but its obvious that these shares are a holders dream. No whales in their right mind will want to sell when their shares are literally just printing money aka gas.

Less supply will always equal higher demand. With first 2 dapps/ico's very close its wise to stock up on neo now, hence the buy up.

This will dip and cool but due to the above factors, probably not more than 20%

red is coming

So tell me why it still hasnt crashed going from 6 to 54$ ? There is no crash, this coin is crash proof because it generates dividends. People do not sell cos its free money

>this coin is crash proof because it generates dividends.

It's currently crash-proof because enough people believe it's 'the next ETH' and because of that are less likely to sell. Less sellers = higher overall value. The fact that it's following this trend justifies their own holding, becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy

And why would that belief ever go away? They will keep developing the platform which will only make it more expensive as news keep rolling out. Also the supply is so limited and it cant be mined which makes it even more scarce. This will go into 500$ territory if not more

Crypto is future, NEO is 200-300$ in 1-2 years

I unironically believe neo is an elaborate scam

howver, the price quadruple because its releasing ICOS on its blockchain

Then you are unironically retarded

Sold my 2405 for enough to buy a very nice car. I have like one NEO left. Thanks for the tip though.

Well said user. The only ppl acting like it's the Holy Grail are a bunch of nu-coiners and plebbitors who got into crypto in July

All that is is top tier cope lol

What is FUD

not op but there's a big difference between what NEO actually is and what NEO sells itself as

what NEO is : a .NET compiler, a simple VM, a dBFT prototype, a few managed servers (consensus nodes) that run at small scale, a smart contract implementation / API that's basically at alpha stage, undocumented and that nobody's actually used yet, totally un-tested, unvalidated security model, barely any test coverage and the whole thing was basically built by 1 dude

What NEO sells : a smart economy platform with digital identity that supports real currency / fiat transactions at scale, support for 90% of the world's programming languages, easy and super intuitive to use, super duper secure

also they / onchain, control all the consensus nodes, they generated all the tokens and hoarding 50% of them for a rainy day dump. derp.

NEO could dip to $10 and I wouldn't care
Ive held since $4 y'all are all late adopters

>lol
Faggot I've owned ANS for months, as soon as it dips to mid $40s I'm selling. We're giving you all advice based on our experiences in crypto but please plebbit tell me why I'm coping

>doesn't lurk
>doesn't use Google

Having a good day so I'll humor you, newfag. Fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Kek
People who bought some better have no sleep because they could wake up with -90% of their portfolio

Also as a developer, I hate .NET
I don't have any faith in that shit.
C# isn't open source...

>C# isn't open source...
github.com/dotnet/roslyn

I need this shit to crash to I can sell it and buy it again.

NEO a functioning platform that can be built on, not a scam currency. the reason you are probably poor is that you didn't learn the difference

>whole thing was basically built by 1 dude

I thought it was 2 full-time devs? Or is it the backbone of this is all on one dev

24h low $36.34 crashing soon

Biggest crash was Ripple, which went like 300% in a day, then collapsed big time.

I lost some money that day, because I was very new to trading crypto's.

I have already doubled my money with NEO, should I sell and buy something else instead?

Not a chance it will crash. Ethereum money is being transferred to NEO.

Trying to buy ath? enjoy your loss.

pls. try to build something.

don't ask others, just remember a profit is profit.

Guys, it's been 'about to crash any second' for an hour. What the fuck is going on? Stabilizing is the wrong word for what it's doing. It's fluctuating increasingly violently between two values that are getting closer.