BTC vs BCC

Can someone redpill me about this, I'am a newcoiner, started with 5$, bought waves, sold it and had 60$ on my bittrex untill few days ago when I logged in and seen that I have both BTC and BCC (and XLM that I don't remember buying) and now my wallet is worth 102$. Should I sell BCC?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
medium.com/@ryanshea/bitcoins-segregated-witness-more-than-just-malleability-fixes-and-scaling-241e2c9800d4
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth-ltc-xmr-doge.html#3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hodl that BCC, young man

The Bitcoin you see now has a majority of the developers working on it getting paid by the Blockstream corporation.

The Blockstream corporation wants Segwit on BTC so more transactions happen off-chain. These off-chain transactions will allow the Blockstream corporation to collect fees and give return back to its investors. Blockstream is trying to be the new Visa/Mastercard.

Bitcoin (Cash) is the real Bitcoin and solves the scaling solution in a way that keeps Bitcoin the way it was intended, decentralized.

The reason why you probably don't know this is because the Blockstream corporation has paid moderators in r/bitcoin (u/Theymos), Bitcoin.org, and Bitcointalk.com to censor and hide any information about Bitcoin Cash or the scaling debate, so it looks like there is only one solution (Segwit). They even modified CSS code to completely hide any posts or mentions of Bitcoin Cash.

More information (I know, fag Reddit but very in-depth):

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/

as someone who holds 15 bcc, even if its the true bitcoin, segwitbitcoin still has the network effects and will have the popularity no matter what right? I mean its like btc segwit has become coke true?

btc segwit is new coke.

We all saw what happened with that.

what happened with new coke? i really dont know

BCC could easily become the "real" btc, since Core fucked up so majorly the tx cost will continue to rise for the foreseeable future.

Yet the fees are not rising.. no spam transactions and Segwit short-term boost.. We will hit 10K before we have problem with that again.

> Segwit short-term boost
Could you elaborate on what the fuck that means?

And no, bagholder, Bitmain coin has 0% chance of overtaking BTC.

It means that now that segwit is locked in, Goldman and JP Morgan both upgraded it because they invested in the Blockstream corporation who has the most to gain from this.

The only reason I am holding it, I sold about 50% is that I don't trust Chinese bullshit.

If it's to their advantage, they will pump this shit.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Segwit means shit without a 2nd layer solution, which doesn't exist yet. You were Jewed by Core.

medium.com/@ryanshea/bitcoins-segregated-witness-more-than-just-malleability-fixes-and-scaling-241e2c9800d4

Keep posting on /r/bitcoin and Bitcointalk

Keep drinking the koolaid.

I think you know deep down Bitcoin is trash. Bitcoin Cash is the only real Bitcoin solution.

BTC Core is mined by the Chinese because the USA outsourced production lel

It means nothing for scalability since the blocksize will remain the same.

you're the one who have to go back mr. r/BTC.

>medium.com/@ryanshea/bitcoins-segregated-witness-more-than-just-malleability-fixes-and-scaling-241e2c9800d4

I'm all loaded up with 20 Bitcoin cash.

If BCC and BTC flip before the end of the year somehow, I will shit bricks. And be pretty well off.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth-ltc-xmr-doge.html#3m

How do I get my coins off coinbase and onto a regular wallet so I can buy bch. I want to take my litecoin and sell it for BCH

make an account on bittrex, generate a BTC wallet address

go to coinbase and select withdrawal and paste the bittrex address

then buy your bitcoin cash.

sorry, meant litecoin wallet

Core is against BTC, how could they explain why they added the cancel send before confirmation option?

I'm in the US. Any other wallets you suggest? Bittrex announced they won't support US

But why did Mow refuse to have a scalability debate with roger when roger did everything to accommodate him so they could have a debate? whats mows endgame?

To become one of the board members for the new Visa/Mastercard Corp! Ding ding ding!

Are you retarded? Bittrex is based in the US. I'm american and using it right now.

Hold both. If you're going to buy more of one, I say Bitcoin. Because it's Bitcoin. It seems to me that the majority behind Bitcoin Cash is China. Fuck that.

BTC will always remain king crypto.

ETH is the next best thing. Period.

Now, let's just see what happens when the government openly shills a coin. It's going to happen. And it's going to happen soon.

They're going to fucking ruin Crypto...

So jews managed to ruin bitcoin wow what a fucking suprise

BBC, fixed that for you.