IS THIS PIECE OF TRASH EVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING ELSE BUT GO DOWN?

IS THIS PIECE OF TRASH EVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING ELSE BUT GO DOWN?

I FUCKING HATE HOLDING IT. I COULDVE MADE MORE IN ONE WEEK WITH NEO THAN IN MANY MONTHS WAVES.

FUCK SASHA!! YOU SNEAKY RUSSIAN SCAMMER.

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DUMP THIS TRASH. ITS GOING TO HELL FAST.

I FUCKING KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PEICE O' SHIT.
FUCKING MOVE ALREADY.

Be patient. It will go up. Easy $10-15 by end of year.

whats funny is as soon as i sell my bag its going to moon. Shits happened with ans, numerai, civic, komodo, omg, iota. not selling waves

End of this year/next year

I sold half my IOTA yesterday because of the Binance US lock.
And 2 minutes after I sell it fucking goes 15%.

Thats fucking nothing.

NEO will have gone x20 by then, why should i wait half a year for this piece of trash to possibly double?

Fuvk this worthless coin, fuck Sasha.

You guys are stupid as fucks...this is the most undervalued coin in crypto and this should be in neos place...Waves are far more superior to Neo and other shitcoins.. Waves will be more valuable in longterm than some chinese shit

And if you haven't noticed all altcoins are down, just Neo is up because of fucking hype

People actually believe this

I believe it will have its own eth/neo run some day

Slow and steady wins the race. NEO is also likely to crash like ETH did. I. If you believe in a coin, you just have to HODL, don't worry what's happening to other coins.f you think NEO is really all that, just sell half your waves and buy NEO right now. Simple

you know whats funny? i did the exact same thing except i sold all my iota at 55 cents

Yes people believe that...Just like numeraire went on a run and tanked hard so will Neo mark my words

but it already had a good run user. regardless im holding this bitch

A run to 7$ is nothing for waves...it's not a pump and dump coin but longterm 100+ coin

ETH didnt really crash and burn that hard. Its nearing closer to its ATH. Waves on the other hand NEVER had a huge ETH/NEO/BTC like run. The past months holding this trash has been fucking awful.

Even when huge changes are happening, the markets dont give a fuck. It goes up 5 seconds only to fall down again.

Sasha is a fucking moron. And we are bigger idiots for holding his bag of trasn.

By the the time WAVES moons and doubles other coins like NEO and BTC will have gone at least 5x.

PEOPLE, IF YOU ARE READING, DONT BUY THIS FUCKING WAVES TRASH. ITS LITERALLY DEAD MONEY. I AM HUGELY REGRETTING IT.

All the best posting pink wojacks by the end of the year

>Waves on the other hand NEVER had a huge ETH/NEO/BTC like run.

That in itself should tell you that you need to hold it. In due time it will moon hard as developments are coming out in the next year. Eth was also stuck between 2-10 for a while before the mooning.

I screen capped his post. Hopefully he sells so I can post it in his pink wojak thread in a year lol

Waves had the most promising news and
they will continue to give us their ninja news..
So yes sell your Waves if you dare

>end of the year.

When what, youve made 50-100% on Waves? I couldve made that in one week NEO if i were not bagholding this trash. By the time you make measly WAVES gains many months from now, BTC will be far more worth and so will NEO/ETH.

YOU are literally giving people no reason to buy WAVES. EXCEPT IF YOURE A LITERAL KEK THAT LIKES MAKING RUSSIAN SCAMMERS RICH WHILE YOU GET FUCKED UP THE ASS.

PEOPLE BE WARNED, DONT BUY WAVES OR SELL THEM THE NEAREST CHANCE YOU GET. THERE ARE MANY BETTER WAYS TO MAKE MORE MONEY FASTER. LOOK AT BTC, NEO, ETH.
WAVES IS TRASH.

LoL what an dumbass...I had 6500 antshares/neos and I sold them before they mooned...And I'm not thrashtalking Waves now...cause I sold ants for Waves...Waves will follow ETH. Neo is all hype and nothing else

Waves mooning in 10 days when the new DEX releases, I am happy to buy your bag

Any big coins bought during the end of May is down.
t. XEM bagholders

>admits to being a cuck that missed one of the biggest crypto booms in years by selling early to buy literal trash.
>somehow still smug.

You are now balls deep in dead money. I hope you enjoy being a cuck seeing others get rich while you wait for waves to increase by a few pennies every month.

buy and sell ripple

Yup. We are holding waves back. As soon as we sell, it will moon. Is there a worse fate for us.

OP is a whale hoping to get you all to sell to him

Do not fall for this trick

Big news coming on waves stupid poor cucks

Tell us when u sell faggot

lol no, I'm just tired of being a cuck.

I hate myself for holding it when its been doing fuckall for many months now. I'm losing money with Waves when BTC and NEO are going into orbit.

The fuck I legit didn't think anyone was still hold this crap. This shit is dead in the water bro. *drum beat* They call it waves because it leaves all it's investors salty *drum beat* Wave goodbye to any hope of getting your money back *drum beat*

>Sold NEO gains for WAVES
>Miss the ultra moon
>WAVES does nothing
I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

the fuck is this *drum beat*
fucking faggot

stupid fucking faggot, holly fucking faggot shit. I bought waves when it was 14 cents each fucking stupid idiot macchiato..You basically buying people bags that were from 14 cents.

What u need to do, besides being a faggot ass, is to promote waves stupid idiot and make your money back dumb fuck nigger ass licker

Im also still holding from the ICO faggot. But WAVES has been fucking trash for over three months. SASHA GET YOUR HAND OF YOUR DICK AND STARTS MAKING US MONEY YOU SLEAZY RUSSIAN KIKE.