0x what are your thoughts ???

Im registered, but not sure if I will buy some :p

99% of the people "investing" in this token can't explain what it does or how it works

I'm also registered in the same boat as OP. I also don't really understand the value prop...

If you fall for the fud and don't go all in on this you're gonna be posting pink wojaks all next week. Just a little tip for my true bizraelis, ignore anyone and make up your own mind.

fuck off. if youre too stupid to understand thats fine but i'll lay it out because registration is closed bitch.

decentralized exchange protocol, not its own exchange, and based on smartcontracts. fast as fuck because of this. ever tried decentralized exchanges? hope you fucking havnet cuz right now the decentralized exchanges, which are a cool as shit idea because we don't have to worry about them stealing our money, well they are horrible. since everything is on the block chain you have to wait for each new block to do ANYTHING. that means even putting in buy and sell orders and canelling those orders. just doesnt work because there is a permanent delay on everything

The main idea for 0x is to be used by other projects as a back-end transaction protocol. Thus, the 0x protocol itself is application-agnostic, and decouples the transaction protocol layer from the application layer

Enjoy anons. Sorry to all that missed out

I'm gonna pass on this one as well. I got excited by a video shilling it before realizing it doesn't really offer anything special and the number of tokens is pretty high.

Basicly 0x is a Decentralised coin exchange protocol for all ethereum assets that use to the ERC20 token standard. You will be able to trade coins with it. The 0x token will be the low fees, you could see it as buying a % of the returns on the transactions.

How can it be seen as buying a % of the returns on the transactions? Can you elaborate?

This is going to go 10x easy.

They also said they will be expanding later to include all tokens and coins not just ethereum.

exactly

I wish i could buy more than 1700 worth. I took a look at their documentation. This shit is going places.

registered 7 accounts for this one. lambo guaranteed.

ill buy three full orders for 1.5 the price

send me an email at jagx333 at gmail

Faggot

If it were any other ICO, I'd take you up on that. we all know this is an easy 10x tho so thats gonna be a no.

I might have space in the 2nd round, so I'll shoot you an email if thats the case.

why didn't you do the same? you must not like money

"easy 10x"
I think you mean "easy 100x"

I can only afford 1700,and even that I'm putting on my credit card :( I'm a small fish. Only have 4k in crypto (most in neo). I just got lucky with neo at 5 bucks. I'm just jealous.

>DNT
Good man, we're going to make it big

Strongly suggest CVC as well

haha gotta start somewhere man.

went from 4 figs to high 6 within the last 2 months.

your portfolio looks decent, I personally sold my NEO this week because I don't really buy into the "chinese ethereum" meme. don't really mind if I lose out on another 10x there, since I'm sure 0x will be a better play in the medium term.

Cant buy cvc right now. In fact i sold my OMG to buy the ETH. Im broke, im trying to pay my 50k student loan debt through crypto, so this 1700 0x buy-in will have to do. I wont fomo cvc but i am keeping an eye on it. I got into dnt at 650 sats so im super comfy with it.

Any long-term advice would be greatly appreciated. Im also looking into getting into actual development for this stuff. 0x documentation and the new microsoft coco look promising, bht not sure how to leverage it for profit.

my target price for DNT is $0.16.

I am holding a sizable amount of OMG, and will not sell any of it for the foreseeable future.

Look into Kyber.

Kyber is already on my radar. Seems like a direct competitor to 0x from what i can tell, so wouldn't buying both be a mistake long-term?

nope. if one of them 100x's, what do you care?

Good point. Hopefully the ICO is far enough away that I can save up beforehand. This 0x ico is gonna drain me.

Whats your target price for zrx? $.50?

ZRX I will probably take out my initial investment at 5x, and let the rest ride

Christ I don't even understand that much money. I hope I have a positive net worth soon.

honestly I don't either. just trying to get to 7 figures by christmas lol.

the more money I make, the less I trust this entire fucking ecosystem ahahah

How will you cash out? Pay taxes? Coin base has a 15k limit..

>my target price for DNT is $0.16.

Hodl it longer. It is going to go much higher than that

would you sell for 2x?

I have tier 4 verification on Kraken, and no capital gains tax where I live. Just have to pay a small (~1%) asset tax annually.

you're not wrong, but I will be selling about 15% of my stack at $0.16. I think it's a fair market price based on where they are at right now. of course when more districts are developed, the sky is the limit.

Interested in district development yourself? I'm thinking about it. Might be profitable.

Fair point. I mean, the coin is literally days old at this point. ANS/NEO existed for months before they mooned.

I'm already balancing like 5 projects atm (one of them blockchain related), but I've been pushing all of my developer friends with spare time to look into it.

where does it begin selling at?

OP, sell me your registration

send me an email

jagx333 at gmail

Nope.

Does the registered eth address have to have funds in it at time of registration? Saw they removed several hundred registrants for some unclear reason

Nice. I am trying to convince my work (i do consulting) to ramp up a team for enterprise blockchain solutions but ive got no takes. Might start working on something personally. Got any advice on that regard? Seem like you know what you're talking about. I don't want to just buy into this market i want to make sure when the need for experienced devs hits mainstream im there too.

if you can build up a portfolio of even relatively simple blockchain projects in the next 1-2 years, you will be waaaay ahead of most people in terms of 'expertise'.

I know a kid (23), who got a blockchain related job paying 250k straight out of college. purely because he'd taken some blockchain courses and had fiddled around a bit with some simple dapps.

i considered dropping everything and delving into dapp development full time for a year, but I think my time is better spent investing/delegating tasks.

Will do. Thanks user. I hope the future treats you well. Hopefully we're all wearing red shirts and turtle necks and presenting blockchain tech at conferences in a few years.

haha likewise

If you ever wanna talk dev stuff feel free to email me man I'm diving head first into this garbage for the foreseeable future
[email protected]
Or just dont bother no skin off my nose.

OP Notice me. sell me your registration

I don't think it does..

correct

How would a person go about selling their registration without getting scammed?

Only person being scammed is the one buying the registration

how fucking stupid are you?

>not buying pure gold

>completely capped
>you're buying a relatively large portion of the entire amount of tokens
>these tokens are going to be used for more and more transactions as this thing gets picked up by more and more exchanges. ethfinex is behind this.. the eth alternative to the largest bitcoin exchange in the world. they purposely made this coin valuable as opposed to DNT which is just used for governance this actually has a use that will force it to go up and up as this gets more and more popular.

0x is a necessary piece of infrastructure with no competitor at all. it already has a working product that's going to be released with the token in 2 days

i doubt the people that didn't register will have pink wojaks since they didn't really have that much of a chance in the first place. but if you registered and don't at least put in a decent portion of your cap you will be sorry

nigga this will probably go up and up instantly and then take a quick dive, at least that's what everyone thinks

you can buy at the dive for long-term massive profits. just wait for that.

if you didn't register you will be FINE still

Lol, it's a high liquidity exchange that's not a single point of failure like our current exchanges and more secure as well. Shit's not hard to understand, centralized exchanges are the weak point that needs fixing in the blockchain economy.

See you other registered anons on the moon.

I don't think it will dive at all. People will want to buy more on exchanges because they weren't able to buy as much as they wanted to in the ico.

Add to that that the fact it's an amazing product with good team, advisers, and big companies using it.

Number of tokens is high?
Bruh, this shit only has a $25M market cap, who cares how many tokens, it has room to grow with a market cap this low. That's 1/6th of Bancor's initial market cap...

It's actually 24m but ya that guy is a retard. The most important thing to look at is market cap. It's insanely low which is why I think it will moon hard.

Guys like him are clearly not going to make it lol.

have a registration but only 1500 dollars available in crypto.

well maybe 1700 if bitcoin keeps cruising for another 48 hours wish me luck family

definitely filling my spot