Who has been the most expensive prostitute (female) in history?

Who has been the most expensive prostitute (female) in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_longest_marriages
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_Berkley
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
eonline.com/news/492040/zhang-ziyi-reaches-settlement-regarding-libelous-100-million-prostitution-claims
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Frankenfood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>insert female politician here

Mary
If you fuck her, you have to make your son a god

Well, there is that girl in the Freaknomics chapter who decided to become a super-whore after her husband died of cancer or something.

theodora, justinian the great's wife

Cleopatra.

Angela Merkel

Cleopatra was not a prostitute please stop spreading this meme. It was mostly slander by her opponents, namely Octavian, to take down Anthony.
She was a capable ruler and an intelligent person who spoke multiple languages. She just got caught up in a Roman quarrel. She would have just stayed with her son peacefully in Egypt if Anthony never came.

>woman
>intelligent

Not an argument.

Cuck? Is that you?

/r9k/ pls go.

She wouldn't be remembered today if she did not sleep with Roman generals. She was the Kardashian of antiquity.

Don't you dare compare that talentless attention whore to the queen of Egypt.

What about prostitute (male)?

>Kardashian
>intelligent

Thomas Jefferson

They're they same thing, all she is known for is being the mistress of Caesar and Antony. She got famous for the same thing Kardashian did, fucking a more famous person.

Except Kardashian didn't speak multiple language nor did she rule a prosperous kingdom.kardasian is a talentless vapid cunt with no accomplishments of her own to speak of except having a (fake)big ass.
Cleo only slept with them to help her win back her crown and try her best to keep her People from being subjugated by Rome as much as possible. She was more clever if anything, her family all betrayed her and were constantly scheming against each other, yet she came out on top.
Yeah she slept around but for all we know, they were the only two guys besides her bro.

Fucking kek

Are there any good stories about historical sluts who were super horny and into sex? thx

Did she do anything other fight a civil war, won by sleeping with a Roman, then losing another civil war by sleeping with a Roman. Now I am not saying Kardashian was smart, I agree with all saying she is a type of cancer to this world. If we are lucky she will take more pages out of cleo's book and kill herself. What I was saying that that they are both known for the same thing. Cleo is way blown out of proportion to what she actually did, same as the Kardashians.

Kardashian is probably smarter because she isn't as inbred.

There was a Toltec princess who wanted a Huastecs penis so much she fell ill and her father ordered him to sleep with her to cure her sexual fever.

I had a related question but I didn't quite feel it warranted its own thread.

What is the longest recorded marriage on the historical record? Those sorts of things seem to top out in the 60-80 year range, though perhaps there is an extreme outlier somewhere.

le google, whoops

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_longest_marriages

Your mom.

Helen of Troy.

t.shilo cucalopoli ibn stamosi

One thread wasn't enough for your meme?

This. You're ruining our chances with the ladies, we have to segregate you.

There are no women on Veeky Forums

My gf browses Veeky Forums sometimes.

Most expensive, not cheapest.

Records of the specific price high-profile prostitutes charged are really rare...

But I'm gonna go with Anne Boleyn. Straight up caused the English Reformation by giving better succ than Catherine of Aragon

Mesalina challenged Rome prostitutes guild to a gang bang and supposedly she did 200 guys in a single night

Melania?

Surely that story about the disgraced wife of an Emperor who was executed for a plot against him wasn't tainted by any kind of political motive :^)

It's not like the Romans were known for saying shit like this about any woman they had an issue with, right?

Elagbalus

There is a certain famous one that became the most powerful Empress of the Roman Empire.

Helen of Troy. 1000 ships didn't launch themselves.

>LARPers still want the degeneracy that was Rome back

jesus christ

The lines between wealth for sex acts and female ambition get a little blurry in history desu

I mean, if you were an ambitious woman would you neglect to use your most powerful advantage?

Fake news. Nice try, Procopius

Because this is a quality thread that demands academic rigor.

She cost you health and self respect that is a rather high price m8.

A girl on Veeky Forums here. The only quality of this thread is that it shows some of your really need pussy in your life.

>Did she do anything other fight a civil war, won by sleeping with a Roman, then losing another civil war by sleeping with a Roman
Yes! That's my point. The civil wars are only one aspect. You're forgetting about about her life and everything she did for her country as a ruler. You know what forget it, I don't expect most people like you to know much better considering most history is written men and for men. That the only thing she is most known for is her affairs with Romans men says more about the writers then her actual achievements and competency. I'm sick if all the Cleopatra hate. She did nothing worse than anyone else her time trying to hold on to power, including Octavian and Anthony.

Again, not an argument. Go back to /pol/ if you want to continue using memes to make "points" in replies to people. Not on this board though. This thread is no exception.

This thread is so shit. They ask for prostitutes and people just post princesses or Queens who had sex alot or even worse who were just so pretty everyone wanted to sleep with them(seriously Helen of Troy? She slept with 2 dudes and only one of them was she in love with).
Prostitute: n. A person (usually woman) who has sex for money.

Can someone cite temple prostitutes from Ancient Babylon or Mesopotamia? I figure they would have to be pretty expensive since they were associated with religion.

I guess other than that, most expensive "prostitutes" I can think of are Geisha. Generally you wouldn't sleep with them, but if you paid enough for their virginity you could. At least that's what Memoirs of a Geisha taught me. Someone who actually studied the topic or has sources correct me if I'm wrong. It will make this thread less shit anyway and we may all actually learn something from this thread.

Who would devout their time and effort into studying ancient whores

Helen of Troy cheated on her husband, that makes her a fucking whore. Think about this, a literal whore caused the destruction of Troy, an entire ancient civilization. Females were a mistake.

Last one sounds like some sort of gay paradise

Why not? It can be as interesting to study as ancient peasants, ancient pottery, ancient clothing or ancient bandits.
Must everything be le Great Man history meme? Just another aspect of how average people lived in the past.mostcof us will fit into the ordinary category come the next 1000years anyway.

Could be also gay, but ideally asexual.

No, that makes her promiscuous/an adulteress a.k.a a figurative whore. To be a "literal" whore a.k.a prostitute, Mr. Reddit, she would have to be paid for it. She wasn't paid; she loved Paris and not Menaleus. At worse, she had a "spell" put on her by Aphrodite if we want to suddenly believe on mythology at the behest of Paris.

>cuck shilling for females calling anyone reddit

Cleópatra is more famous than Antony.

But she isn't known for her leadership, she is known for sleeping with powerful men

How am I shilling? I agreed she was committed adultery, making her a figurative whore or slut(these words have become interchangeable for a sexually immoral or loose woman even if she doesn't get paid)
But it is not appropriate to call her "literally"a whore since she is not a prostitute, Mr. Reddit. You will remember this vocabulary and grammar lesson.
I hate that this generation inappropriately uses the word literally because of shitty plebbit memes.
TLDR Helen of Troy is a stupid answer in this thread because she was an adulteress(one who cheats), not a prostitute (one who gets paid for having sex)

>autistically correcting people about vocabulary and grammar while it's not even the focal point of the argument
You're the reddit here, literally only redditors nitpick irrelevant shit like that.

>But she isn't known for her leadership
Yet she was a good ruler.
And who's fault is that? That's my point.
History has slandered her name as merely a Rome wreaking skank, when she just happened to get cought in the middle of a conflict at one point. What about the years in between?

So you're so stupid and intellectually lazy, that you couldn't even bring you self to read a abriged version of my comment (TLDR) where I explain why Helen Of Troy is one of the worse answers in this thread? It's not autistic to point out the definition of Prostitutes when it is central to the OP("most expensive").
Yet no one has answered my requests on information about temple prostitutes in Babylon. Gosh, I had this board sometimes.it really was a mistake.

Don't care nigger, blow it out your ass. She was a literal whore and so is every woman who ever lived, end of.

You're not funny.

Tits or gtfo

>And he still uses the word literally inappropriately like a retarded millennial. Yet he wants to make himself look above that.
Enjoy being an uneducated fool and contributing nothing to this thread.

>implying you're not a millennial
More buzzwords?

I didn't say I wasn't. I just hate how most everyone in this generation does this. It's stupid. What does this have to with how uneducated YOU are though?
>Inb4 le born in the wrong generation faggot.

Didn't say that, but I just hate how many people now let this catch on. It's stupid and needs to stop.

>having an argument
>ignore it and go ummm sweetie you didn't actually mean LITERAL as in LITERAL you meant FIGURATIVE hmm checkmate atheists
Kill yourself.

I am just saying she is way overblown in cultural/historical sense compared to what she actually did. She should be remembered less than Pompey, Crassus, or Mark Antony. I am saying she is only as well known as she is for who she slept with.

I didn't ignore the argument. what argument was I ignoring? That was,my argument the entire time you ignoramus. You're just too stupid to understand it earlier and thought I was saying "Helen dindu nuffin". When really I was saying she is an a stupid answer to the question when OP is asking about "literal" prostitutes a.k.a people who "literally" get paid for sex. Starting to get the picture now,cunt?

In terms of direct cash-for-sex prostitution, Zhang Ziyi is the most expensive prostitute in history, having charged a total of $100 million for sex with government officials in China.

The word literal can also mean figurative.

>People can be this illiterate
I give up.

The only real answer in this thread.Wow.
It only took 79 replies.
I guess Theodora counts but that was like 70 replies ago.

I don't know about the most expensive one, but this one is the cheapest.

>In 2012, an overseas Chinese website Boxun falsely reported that Zhang Ziyi was paid $100 million to sleep with top Chinese officials. Zhang sued Boxun in a US court for defamation. In December 2013, Boxun settled the case after agreeing to pay an undisclosed amount to Zhang and issue a front page apology.[58] Zhang also won court cases in Hong Kong against Next Media over similar false reports in Apple Daily and Next Magazine.[58]

Really makes you think.

She was apparently a masterful speaker, and thats why she became a famous Actor (a tier worse than prostitutes at the time)

When the Justinian met her she was a seamstress near the palace, and he had a law repealed just so he could marry her, She dominated the politics of the time when Justinian became emperor and many considered her the actual leader of the empire. notable is that she and justin commissioned the Hagia Sophia durring their rebuild of Constantinople.

Kek
No but really, can someone actually look this up?

The only thing I found is famous prostitutes. One of them Theresa Berkely apparently ran the first BDSM based brothel in 19th century England. Her services were extremely sought after by both men and women apparently. Theresa's estate was prized at more than £100,000 by the time she died.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_Berkley

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
>2. in effect : virtually —used in an exaggerated way to emphasize a statement or description that is not literally true or possible
Kill yourself now.

Tabloids. You think government officials can't get laid? They could sleep with a million underage prostitutes at current exchange rates.

So looked into that and it seems have been false.
eonline.com/news/492040/zhang-ziyi-reaches-settlement-regarding-libelous-100-million-prostitution-claims

Trusting merriem Webster, the same "hip" dictionary source that adds the dumbest words and definitions to the dictionary everyday like frankenfood?
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Frankenfood

>get paid to fuck commie dictator
>get paid when someone reports on it
Women have it so hard.

>Extremely good looking women
FTFY

I'd rather trust them than some reddit neckbeard on the internet.

>Price
>Half a kingdom + all debts forgiven

Pretty expensive imo.

I don't even go on Reddit, nor do I have an account. I just know this "literal" meme stems from that shit hole.
>Neck beard
Kek. I'd have be able to grow a beard first.

>Implying boudica was a whore.
Fuck off, Rome.

Not only a whore, she was also a fucking subhuman retard and probably a proto-feminist.
>lead an army of 230,000 people against 10,000 undersupplied foreigners in your own land
>not only lose, but lose so fucking hard your entire tribe gets erased from the planet and the only reason anyone even remembers your name is because you had a cunt

How was she a whore? She an heroed to avoid giving up the pusy after being defeated.

Everything you described was her just being an incompetent general (makes sense since women were taught how to lead) yet courageous. I don't understand how that makes her a whore. Stop creating your own definitions for words. That's very foolish.

She wasn't feminist, being war like was taught in the entire culture to men and women.

>white-knighting for some roastie who has been dead for ~2000 years

She got raped, means she's a whore.