Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com/learn/forex/how-to-trade-chart-patterns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It means you have no clue how to do TA.

nothing

It's Ethereum's time to shine now ... I h-h-h-hope

fair enough

Breakout

weird head and shoulders? Maybe it's entering a sideways pattern? Or the top line is resistance and it has entered a downtrend? This is why TA sucks negro penis

checked
mfw it actually bounced off that lower meme line.

btc gon dump

BTC either goes to $ 3300 or to $ 4400. For the good of the altcoins I'm holding, I hope it goes to $ 3300.

>This is why TA sucks negro penis
What analysis would you use for crypto?
Fundamental?

the 15m chart is aperfect h&s

It means it's going to go either down or up.

Send me a tip if you make some nice gains with this info ;)

39k8krc2BML4X1yk9A9aL9GZUKYBxovTQi

I like how we make posts like this knowing that nobody will ever send us shit.

tip if you relate
3FnCZg1XGBJABk3JhdcHnohArMfZF7BnG3

>either down or up
Thanks for the info, I didn't think it could actually go either down or up. Just sent 100k tip.

send me 100k tip too, whale
3FnCZg1XGBJABk3JhdcHnohArMfZF7BnG3

Bull run to 5k in 2 hours

sold 10k worth of bitcoins at 4020.see you all in hell.

Pretty bad move. And I'm saying this as a nocoiner - btc is going much higher before correction.

Juuuust beautiful

It will blow down. It can't go up forever.

It just broke out. How will non-TAfags cope this time?

Cryptos don't have fundamentals. They fundamentally worth nothing.

>t. tips fedora

Yes, that's exactly the point I was making.

btc aint making it past 4100 let alone 5k.

>btc moons
altcoins decrease
>btc crashes
altcoins crashes harder
>btc stagnates
when does it stagnate?

there's no winning with altcoins anymore

just look at eth, it hasn't been doing anything, only its erc20 tokens makes money now, fuck sake

once eth finally reaches 400$ within a couple of years, i'll sell and convert into btc to actually make some money again

babypips.com/learn/forex/how-to-trade-chart-patterns

I know the nature of TA man
I just like seeing patterns in chaos, like everyone else

I literally cant believe I didnt think meme triangles were real and TA was a bunch of bullshit at first.

Literally bitcoin follows fibonacci lines almost perfectly.

Whats your guys' best resources when it comes to crypto ta? All i know of is investopedia so far.

people use It because other people think it will work on everyone else
there are million ta books, grab any highly reviewed for a start

Are you saying that it's a self fulfilling prophecy and the whales buy and sell based on them as well as BB bands?

And all the books are written for stocks so im wondering which one relates to crypto the most?

>Are you saying that it's a self fulfilling prophecy and the whales buy and sell based on them as well as BB bands?
100%, not even 90%, 100

>And all the books are written for stocks so im wondering which one relates to crypto the most?
Just googled it and there is a lot of books about bitcoin specifically
I read some
"A Beginner's Guide to Short-Term Trading - Toni Turner"
but when I got the very basics I switched to other things, you can try to start with this one but there's probably a better one. Just start reading something for a start

You were saying?

Hmm yeah there is this book on investopedia but i dont want to have to wait for it to be delivered. I guess ill read what i can find in pdf but if anyone knows of a specific one that would be cool to.

>100%, not even 90%, 100
And that is reasonable speculation but dont you think also humans naturally form patterns with group behavior and also there is normie money coming in as well so you really don't think it's a combination of the two? I mean obviously the whales influence the normies into following their patterns so I guess thats true but it also works for shit coins and stocks but not as much as bitcoin which lines up almost perfect.

%, not even 90%, 100
you're right me answer was more suited to the question: "Is it all psychology?", those factors also play role definatelly

aaaand BTC broke support, kind of

well, that and it helps you see the support and resistance so you know where a good entry point is. also studies like stoch and rsi basically give you the answers