Need to 10x my profits within the next year, what cryptocurrency would be the best to invest in?

Need to 10x my profits within the next year, what cryptocurrency would be the best to invest in?

Well you can either buy and hold something, or do it stepwise.
NEO and OMG just exploded,
next guaranteed 2-4x your wealth would be BAT which will reach this target by mid next month.

dogecoin u cuck

xtz when the network launches.

literally NEO will 10x
but you won't buy it cuz "it already mooned"

DGB

Screenshot this

>buying a chink pump and dump literally right before the chinks dump

>BS that people said at $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $35....

Bitcoin cash. It will flip prices after people realize BTC core is a scam. Also I think the insiders know this otherwise they wouldn't delay Bitcoin cash withdrawals until next year.

Literally nobody has heard of NEO yet, even in China. I guarantee it's gonna be up another 50% tomorrow.

Never trust the doges, they are literally a meme
T. Bought doge and they ate my bitcoins

IOC... is your best bet .. for 100x gains. but you won't do research on it.

Hmm should i split my profits into Bitcoin cash and NEO?

Fuck dude, I did exactly this with ETH.

>Saw it at $9... "Nah, it already mooned"
>Saw it at $40... "Nah, it already mooned"
>Saw it at $100... "Nah, it already mooned"

NEO is what I've been waiting for. It's the first crypto that feels right to me.

BAT and ARK will be great.

NEO's already rose $2 since I read this thread and discovered its existence.

i'm confident neo will surpass $100.... i dont know after that.... i bought 450 shares of NEO when it was 7.50....sold at 10 thinking that was the peak...boy was i wrong.. buying in at $50 because the dip never came :P. learn my lesson noobs. hodl always wins.

Why would people tell you if they know for sure?

nice bro.

Get your asshole into syscoin. Blockmarket release happen this month gonna blow up. Easy money.

Where'd you buy it? I can't buy it with USD.

buy on polo then send to wallet

No one here is going to tell you it is SNGLS because they are a bunch of clueless NEETS memeing and playing with their allowance, and they have no idea how to research the teams behind these coins.

>SNGLS

Best not be playing, just invested my pocket money.