BINANCE COIN

what do you think about binance coin? going up without dump, is this gold mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It allows for you to trade with 50% lower fees.

Think about that.

Of course people are going to fucking buy it. It is like a 50% off coupon.

this exchange is 1 month online
i bought gas and then this
it is a gold mine lel

? becomes how high will they continue to buy it? if the value increases, does that mean the fee increases or is it a % of your BNB?
For example no one will pay 1 BNB to make a trade if it's worth more than the profitability of the trade

Binance is PoSW (without the PoS) if PoSWallet was successful. For PoSW, it seems that we still have to wait for PoSW 2.0 before we see new gains. Get Binance for the steady gains.

That sell wall at 15k got dropped. Probably going straight to 20k by tomorrow. Kind of pissed I sold a lot of mine for Bytom the other day at ATH.

Anyways I still hold them but I can't help but get the feeling this is all a huge scam and I'm going to get dumped on any minute. Around Chinese never relax.

>everything else dumping
>BNB +50%
I dunno I like it.

Shh...

Alright I did it. I moved my btc to binance. Waiting on confirmation. Get ready for red candles on BNB as soon as my buy gets filled.

so far it's very quickly recovered after every dip

Still have time to go parabolic. Will happen in the following days. Lots of people with NEO gains to play around with.

here

I really like the binance exchange, no doubt it will be the #1 exchange in the future and will probably even overtake bittrex with English customers, and I like bittrex.

My concerns with the coin:. There is supposed to be 200 million coins in circulation, where they slowly buy back 100 million with market fees. But coin market cap says only 100 million are currently in circulation? So are they still going to dump another 100 million? Or are they in some cold storage they will buy from and burn? If so, that will have no effect on pricing.

2. It seems there is a benefit to binance for the coins to be low in value, so they cover less fees. I'm assuming they will get possession of the coins from the fees, and just dump them back on the market as soon as they come in crashing the price.

It just seems kind of shady, and I don't trust Chinese they are like a mix of Jews and niggers. I feel like this could go to shit any minute.

From announcement:

Allocation

%

Amount (BNB)

Participant

50%

ICO

40%

Founding Team

10%

Angel investors

some of we high iq anons warned you when it was 10,000... i think you still have time to take the chinese train

Well I really did just buy. I'm fully expecting to see red (or pink) in both candles and wojak.
I WILL hold however.

This thing mooning right now?

Since they are not listed as in circulation there must be stipulations that the founders can't dump on the market and those are the coins that will be bought back with the fees, kind of like stock options. So they have major incentives to drive this up massively.

It's clever making it sound like by buying the coins they are helping investors receive a profit but really they are just using it as a clever mechanism to line their pockets.

This could hit $5 in this case.

>I WILL hold however.
Don't do this. Take profit once we go parabolic and save 10% to use for discounted fees.

what about bytom? I feel pretty comfy but should i go half / half btm bnb instead?

Where do you reasonably see this reversing? The action is getting steep. A little bit spooky

Apparently
"All the trading fee in our Binance.com will be free from July, 25th,2017, 0:00 to August 24th, 2017, 24:00 (Beijing time)."
Feel like you should sell before 24th, wait for a dip and then buy back.

I say hold until the buybacks are almost over, because if what I think is true this will pump huge. They will probably keep the tokens collected in fees off the market too to drive up the price for themselves, then dump it all at once.

I was originally thinking this is a couple weeks hold but this.might have great gains for six months to a year. Thinking of selling my Bytom at a loss to buy.more at the ATH. Thoughts?

looks like the secret's out... pumping hard now

sell targets?

Not under $4 imo.

What's up with the 24 btc wall at 19?

you really see it that high?

Fake walls by whales. There was a similar one in place at 15k but got dropped. No stopping this train to 20k now. So pissed I only have 6k of these I originally had 10k.

yea if my theory is correct here and hoping for someone more in the know to comment.

They dumped! The fuck, I'm at 17500

Aaaaaaaaand CRASH.

Just a minor setback to.pick up some cheap coins. This thing has barely even dipped from 11k today so I'd not panic.

Fuckin just gonna ironhand it

If you have to ask you are not gonna make it. Watch and see with everyone else.

im in... lets moon faggots

AAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON BITCHES

LAST TIME TO BUY IN

i told you guys to get interest about this coin, last time to join our mission

Guys dont be cucks now and rebuy at 14. It is too obvious.

buying 1000 in a few hours, I always wanted to leave my mark on the moon.

Bought another 800 at 18k. See you guys on the moon.

Will rebuy when the .00019 wall comes down

We just saw the first sell off. Thrusters initiated.

Broke 19k. Will we see a dollar by tomorrow morning?

people keep saying $5, but why exactly that amount?

We are going to brake 20k

im never gonna shill a coin here again. fucking had to ram it down the throat of you guys since 6000 satoshi, and all the way up idiots were spewing their retarded opinions. i should have just posted the graph because anything else would be too cognitively difficult.

the guys at bitcointalk understood it immediately and were actually nice! imagine that.

I don't who's putting up the large sell orders but they're moving their ask up.

Fuck it, I'm in...just bought 8000 bnb :)

where to buy this

binance.com

lol dont come to biz if you want nice... but I prefer it to other boring ass websites because funny memes

there are a lot of retards but still, throw them a bone and if they take to it it's their choice

Damn those walls are falling fast...this will be huge in a couple of days

>will be
already is

maybe. i always try to convince everyone though because i feel like the retards will drag everyone down in their idiocy. oh well, lesson learned, make it so simple so that monkeys can understand it.

WHEN WILL IT DIP

I HAVE TO GET ON

right now faget

Little dip here. BUY THE DIP

Still time to get on board?

Last call before .0002

YES. I'll spell it out for you. Binance is blowing up. I have been watching volume increase every day for the past week. They are very serious about attracting new customers. They have a 2 btc daily UNVERIFIED withdraw limit. They are currently trading with 0.00% fee. (really) until the 24th. they have a special token that will give discounted trading fees. This is the binance coin. Their UI is also cherry. If you know anything about chart reading you will see that we are witnessing low volatility and accumulation on a extreme level. This has meme bubble chart written all over it. We still have 11 days to build hype. Try to get out with most of your holding at the top and keep some to get discounted trading. If binance coins always provide fee discounts then there will always be a demand for them. The only way this could go wrong is if the is all an elaborate trick and they are going to exit scam on aug 10th at midnight. But I think the more likely explanation is that this a professional enterprise that intends to be a top 3 exchange in the immediate future.

>hard benis

happy I dumped all my bags on liqui and put them all into binance this morning, already 25% return

fuck liqui btw, terrible site

What are your price predictions?

I hate liqui but only it has IOTA

bitfinex?

Here's a whois. They're on a 4 year lease.

Registrant Contact Information:
Name
guangyin chen
Organization
Shanghai Bijie Enterprise Management Consulting Co. Ltd.
Address
Shanghai city Chongming County Town East River No. 68 building F room 250 (Shanghai City Economic Development Zone)
City
Shanghai
State / Province
Shanghai
Postal Code
Country
CN
Phone
+86.13761038500
Email

Administrative Contact Information:
Name
guangyin chen
Organization
Address
Shanghai city Chongming County Town East River No. 68 building F room 250 (Shanghai City Economic Development Zone)
City
Shanghai
State / Province
Shanghai
Postal Code
Country
CN
Phone
+86.13761038500
Email

Technical Contact Information:
Name
guangyin chen
Organization
Address
City
Shanghai
State / Province
Shanghai
Postal Code
Country
CN
Phone
+86.13761038500
Email

Information Updated: 2017-08-13 07:30:48

>2btc daily unverified

doesn't this just make it easier to get hacked?

oh you're right I meant STOX, mostly trading on buttrex makes me forget where I got other shitcoins

yeah I like stox but I wanted some more immediate returns, may throw some more into that later...

Just bough 1000, did i fuck up

you did good

Is it possible to sell this binance coin right now?

dump in 1 2 3

Congrats you just played yourself

who are these people?

oh btw guys, there's a bot that's been buying up the biggest sellorders so far. someone really wants this to moon.

Pajeet?

is this coin worth selling my OMG for?

Early seller detected

Lol I sold my 900 OMG for this...I'm already 20% up. More I read about this coin the better it gets

i just selled and feel good about it in binance now

Don't ask me. I'm just wondering if you can sell this coin, because if you can't then it's obvious why the price is rising.

funny thing is you can't even sell binance coin yet

Yes you can dumbass.

there is one guy who is selling 1 btc after 1btc i think he should be done now

Yes you can shitass

then how the fuck are people buying holy shit user

>1066
Lets see how far this thing goes

more than twice the volume of gas now...

If this breaks the 0.00025 wall then it's going to 2$

ive been in this coin since binance launched in july.... slight dip when binance decided to open up free trading for a month... now we are pumping till the 24th when the coin will be used as a trading fee at 50% off... plus devs are coin burning.

does anyone know if this coin will be listed on any other exchange?

any new coin that wants to be listed on Binance needs to pay fees in bnb as well.. so there is that too...

for anyone that hasnt been in this coin for so long, a 36 btc wall was taken yesterday in 1 second. iv'e also seen the same with a 15 btc wall and a 10 before. i think its some bot.

DIP

THE CHINESE ARE COMING

its been a good run
time to cash out

I'm out too made a nice .1 btc from it

An exchange selling their own coin, what could go wrong.

Mah gainz!!

dude, the orderbooks don't make sense on this thing just hold.