So, this is what Ancient Egyptians looked like

So, this is what Ancient Egyptians looked like.

cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Wrong pic? Ancient Egyptians were dark whites

fuck off with your shit thread american nigger

Great quality image there, user.

Why won't the US government let him identify as black, which he clearly is?

You blind, he white as a sheet.

>MY FEEES FEE WAA"""
Pathetic

dark white...
like Arabs?

Because USA is a country of racial mongrel where even literal niggers count as white.

No, like this but in color

Looks like fucking Michael Douglas, AKA an ugly Jew.

And he also made false teeth?

Are you retarded? Prior the Arab expansion, Levantines were almost undistinguishable from other Europeans.

C'mon now

I mean, I think any reasonable person knows that the Egyptians were a North African people who were likely heavily tanned, due to being in the sun all the time. Egyptian women are portrayed as fair skinned, since they would have spent much less time outside the house, so they probably weren't predominantly black.

I'm sure there was some black population in Egypt, since Nubia was close, and Nubians would have been brought in as slaves. There was also a Nubian rule at one point, so some definitely came in there.

The notion that Egypt was some kind of Racial superstate is just nonsensical

Copts are most related race to the Ancient Egyptians, far more than the Muslim majority of modern Egypt. Pic related, is me compared with some of the Fayoum Mummy Portraits from the 1st century AD. The latest genetic studies suggest that at that point the Ancient Egyptians were still a pure race. Obviously I'm not pure but I look close enough to hopefully clear this issue up.

>an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods

nice try tyrone

Even if it was true, that would not mean they were KANGZ, as the pharaonic dynasty ended with Roman conquest

Shame the Copts are probably going to fade away unless they leave and create an enclave in a safer country

Glory to the käfätsa

The last native Egyptian pharaoh was 300 years before the roman conquest...