Is NEO following the same path as xrp

Is NEO following the same path as xrp

one day charts look eerily similar to FOMO driven XRP rise in May.

I think so. Prepare the Wojacks

This is possible the dumbest thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

t. NEOcuck

enjoy your chinky bags bud

Jesus christ Ripple is a fucking mess.

Look at the numbers on the right. Huge difference.

All coins peaked around the same time as XRP.
Doesn't take from the chart looking eerily familiar.

Keep coping, no NEOs. Your tears are delicious

>bought xrp at .30

YES BUT EVERYTHING ELSE RECOVERED, CRIPPLE ONLY CRASHES THEN STAYS LOW

why is there ripple shills today? everyone knows its the shittiest coin of all time, never increases in value, safest coin to short

OP, without jest, majority of coins that have been pumped have followed almost precisely this same pattern. Look up every coin on Bittrex. Most have this pump/consolidate/pump pattern.

Those that don't have this pattern are running a dogecoin pattern of usually uniform annual/biannual huge pumps, followed by multiple months up to a year of consolidation. These patterns are literally everywhere.

>pump anounced on telegram/discord group

where can i find the discord where all the pumpers hang out?

Good time to sell NEO and buy ripple. Then sell ripple and get back into NEO at the bottom. Best answer.

Yes, what goes up must come down. The question is how high will NEO go before 50%+ dump. I think it might touch 100 then it's going to be a massacre when chinese cash out and ride ETH to $1000.

Sell neo and buy ripple, quite possibly the worst advice ever given on biz. Well done :p

Know a whale. And be careful most groups are just for dumping bags no retards.

i'd like to know that too. we need to take whatever we can until the feds arrive.

>he thinks eth is going to 1000
>he thinks his opinion is worth listening to

You are a fucking legit retard if you think ETH won't eventually reach $1k. And I feel sorry for you honestly.

suits me ive got some bags to dump off

I think NEO's money printing properties might give it more resilience than you'd expect.