Civic $$$

Ready to go

Civic is going to do very well. I'm not sure when though - probably not right now. CVC is a long term hold. THeir product is pretty much the only thing we see here on Veeky Forums that actually has strong potential for mass adoption, by normies none the less, with the potential to change their day to day lifestyle. It's already being used on wikihow, and is being integrated on wordpress soon also.

Now is a good time to get in, because CVC is the type of coin that will make you do extremely well in the long run. Getting in now ensures that you don't have to commit a large sum of money to see massive returns.

im new to this and barely understand how to get bitcoin but how do you buy civic?
I see they are really cheap so i could buy a lot with 100€ and that wouldnt hurt me at all
Do i have to download a special wallet for cvc?
Pease explain

You can store CVC on myetherwallet or any other wallet that stores ERC20 ethereum tokens. You can buy CVC on Bittrex - one of the biggest exchanges.

Bittrex doesn't allow fiat to crypto trading though so you need to buy some BTC and move it to Bittrex first

To put it simply:
>myetherwallet.com and make a wallet
>to log into this wallet you click send/receive and upload your wallet file and type in the password

>sign up to coinbase
>buy a small amount of BTC
>sign up to bittrex
>click on the + sign next to BTC and use the address to send your BTC to Bittrex from coinbase
>find CVC on Bittrex
>Buy CVC using bitcoin

There

How the fuck did you know it is going to explode?

Tried to give you guys a heads up

Been watching this since it exploded. Whale has been fucking with everyone. Its has been trying to sky rocket but he was being a cuck

Bought 100,000 CVC at the ICO, let's go boys.

How much was it at ico? How did you find this ico?
Also, congratz you'll be in lamboland soon

it was 10 cents/cvc

Ill take my btc tips right here for calling this one.
1FFxYDWpVAogo83DWuSnT5xSrDtb4wu2AR

Should I buy now, or is it too late?

Probably to late. Depends on the volume and taking down this whales wall.

Also wondering
I just got out - too scared I bought too high

Jumped in tenx instead
Let's make some money

Bumping because civic making gainz

Looks like it is not going to stop anytime soon. Volume rising..

It just got back to .74

hitting 1$ in few hours probably

And consider, this is fucking Sunday night. When the week begins we should see some massive action

Bought this a few days ago, kept dipping into loss and back into profit like a yo-yo. Decided to play the system and accumulate. Sold for a small profit and now it decides to rocket off.

>bought at ico
>got impatient and sold at 21 cents
>next day reaches 70

If it does I'll kiss you, just went all in

Its looking pretty damn good. 14 - 8 - 8 buy walls eaten up fast.

36 and 45 btc wall will determine what happens next

Happened to me with TenX, luckily I held onto my CVC

Didn't trust the user. Fuck me. At least I got in at the dip

There might be a little decrease in value before hitting the 1$ mark because of the weak hands and also because it passed the upper bollinger band twice. you can see on the graph that almost almost every time when the upper bollinger band is passed there is a little decrease and then increase in the value

go (down) ^^

Agreed. Dont be a normy. HODL

where do you suspect it might drop to?

Can't be sure, but I am thinking it might happen when we pass 19k sats.

It might drop to 17500 sats, thats my prediction..

almost there thinking about accumulating

36btc wall gone! next one at 1900 then we going to the moon

Good call hit 17600 right back up though

im gonna take all my neo profit and put into this shit, only 9 btc. hopefully it doubles!

It's at least diping, I'd advise to get out

Are you a retard?