Gave my 3 friends some bitcoin yesterday

Explained the gains potential. Showed them the exchanges. Showed them charts. I've done everything i can.

Ever feel like you are just not part of the norm anymore? have any of you tried to help friends get into this with success?

you actually GAVE them bitcoin?

they need to buy it themselves. thats the hard part.

I have a whole groupchat that I'm teaching how to crypto, I shilled ANS hard at $5 and we are all miles ahead because of it
>Tfw I'm now the only one that didn't cash out

>got this one friend
>hes really good at IT stuff and good with numbers, patterns and stuff
>always cries about how he should have invested in BTC back in 2009 etc...
>try to convince him into crypto now, market is still new
>refuses because he "would be too obsessed about it" and "doesn't want to look onto a computerscreen even more"
>does nothing else at home, plays vidya all the time, watches movies and stuff
>is literally spending all his free time in front of a computer anyway

gave finally up on him but he still bitches about how much money he would make if he starts trading

Like 10 minutes ago I tried to explain all this to someone and they just kept calling it a meme and gambling.

I'm done trying to get people into it, they deserve to be poor.

Lol what trash. He deserves his misery.

>shilling to normies
Fucking retard.

Told my friends about crypto when I started, told em think about buying or atleast researching BTC / ETH and this thing called Antshares (when it was $5). They asked me if I've made more money than I lost and I gave em an honest 'ehhh kinda' answer. None of em got in.. I've 10x my gains, gonna brag about it before GoT tonight.

I'll take some too...

15q7vj3EkYbZy2wDYJXn3TfctQbbPEYCEC

I showed stratis gains to a friend and he was shocked but his dad can probably buy whole Bitcoin marketcap

Tell this guy his life's gonna stay mediocre at best. Be blunt about it.

Losers love their misery. They love whining about it too. If you got super rich he would slowly start despising you.

But also this. Never give people free shit. It might feel good at first, but it will backfire as you regret it more and more.

I told my friend about ETH at $18, hadn't even bought in at that point. Dude gave me shit about how btc is so much better, its not worth shit, etc

People want to ride the next btc but they dont have the balls to

eh, these guys have been there for me almost
my whole life. They have helped me with no thought of anything in return. Just paying it forward.

>tell people I coulda retired by now if I bought bitcoin
>tell people I coulda retired by now if I bought ethereum
>realize I've missed the boat twice and I ain't missing it a third time
>playing around with crypto for a few months now
>see a thing called antshares
>interest peaked
>crashed from $10 to $5
>back up the truck
>buy in at $5 & $7
>moon mission now

I'm finally going to leave this life of mediocrity.

I don't bother anymore. They don't take the time to read about what they're buying and it's a boring conversation if they have zero interest in the tech.

Shilled it to friends and they bought litecoin.... THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT TO DO

good joke man, you are knee deep in mediocrity already with NEO

in this world there are sheep and wolfs, the first time some dude told me about this world in a bar right there and then i downloaded the app he showed me began to study i was up and running with in 1-2 weeks, made profit of 2k with in my first 2 weeks active never looked back. The only person i told is my brother in law, why because he understands tech, i tried to tell my assistant about it she was like " o so its like gambling" i looked at her and said sure and never brought it up again enjoy the inflation that is coming and trying to survive on the cuck wages, f it in my mind is every man for himself, if some one approaches me and asks me about it i will be glad to point them in the right direction but me going out of my way to get them in to it haha na im done with that

Hey OP fuck your friends. Give it to me instead, I'm more than willing to put some time in to grind out some profits. Drop your address too and I'll pay you back as soon as I catch the next moon.

1QGUwTP7UJ2ipDV9zVnWzUeEsX1ediqVZ1

>shilled coins to cousins when eth was mooning at 298 at the beginning of summer.
>hurr maybe i'll buy some
>ask me randomly if I've made any gains
>the market is so volatile and I'm literally sitting at the same amount I invested
>they think it's a joke
>tell my brother about it
>show him the graphs and how much eth rose in a matter of months
>says he will invest in it
>buys some eth and some btc
>market crashes hard, but tell bro to sell eth and start buying ANTS
>he starts to feel cheated
>tell him he'll thank me and invest more in ants
>he buys more
>market picks back up and neo booms
>brother made some nice profits
>tell him to start riding the neo wave to accumulate more

turned him into a believer. I stopped trading due to a busy schedule, but I saw him and he told me he was investing in OMG and accumulating other decent coin. Feelproud.jpg

Honestly, if you tell people and they dont listen. You did your best. I'm not gonna tell my cousins shit anymore. They didn't see the potential 3 months ago, I dont wanna spoon feed them and they can educate themselves if they want to.

dude you gave them bitcoin i know right i been doing this for a month, my master plan is to get at least one BTC once my ALT coins moon

I told my younger sister to set up a Bittrex account with 2FA and then mined 200 VTC to her address. Told her to sell them all and buy ANS.

She did.

She's sitting on like 25 NEO. She's got a good starting point - the rest is up to her.

>tell my investor friend to buy BTC when it dropped to 1900, even offer to buy for him if he writes me a check
>'nah man what if it goes down further"
>is now bugging me since it's at 4k

Dude, why shill to your friends and family? Seriously, what benefit is it to you? You do realize that if they adopt it and end up losing money, they will hate you, right? If they become rich, what then? Seriously, there are more negatives than positives that could come out of this situation.

hmm this that's why i have been holding my tongue what if some one gets addicted goes all in on a shit coin and bam! its over its not for everyone that is true, the only person i sold this to is my gf because we share everything and shes poor as f so trying to open up her world and eyes

Ya I actually gave my faggot friend $20 in BTC yesterday. So he's up like $0.40 lol

oooo SOME Bit Coin lol we all think you meant 1 full Bit Coin i was like wtf this dude is up there

am I too late to buy ants? and does everybody buy at bitrex instead of poloniex or where do you guys buy?

Have you considered the possibility that:
1. Most people aren't particularly interested in any kind of investing, especially younger people.
2. Cryptocurrency reeks of scam/pyramid scheme/absurdly high risk and most people want nothing to do with it.
3. Cryptocurrency is arcane and difficult to use, and most people prefer to use a simpler investment vehicle that isn't primarily associated with techno-anarchists and the illegal drug trade.

Bittrex here i did not like poloniex, how ever once you do have your Neo move it to a wallet to gain Gas. Hmm that coin is $50 now not too late if you can see the full picture, it may hit $100 end of year. There might be maybe a small correction or Dip to $40 or $30-$34 buy at those numbers if you have the money. Keep up with the news watch the market daily for a entry point once you see it start diving set yourself a good number to buy don't get greedy or you can miss your chance, no one can time the market.

but what does it make so attractive is the fast gains factor, that always works, even if it reaks of scam or nothing. people are easy to persuide of they could make a quick buck

Why do you people keep buying these stupid retarded shitcoins?

JUST BUY BITCOIN AND FORGET ABOUT IT

what wallet do you recommand? just have my poloniex and coinbase account now
have a pretty decent portfolio till now but need to buy moonstones soon cause i'm sick of living the work life

well there are tons of shit coins right we can all agree and yes there are scams but we look at the real coins the ones with the teams and tech to back them up and this right here is the future governments are backing it up now, so mostly going to the not scam side, this is much better then waiting years to get gains back on my cuck 401K or try to play the stock market we are in at the start of this anyone who does not jump in should start applying for that second job

That's only true for a certain type of retard.

as long as you have the 2 verification thing set up your ok but not 100% safe, i recommend you go in to the communities like Reddit or directly to the coins web site to check out the wallets, for Neo I have the simply wallet the first link in Reddit easy to use and fast download. Make sure to copy paste all your keys save them in at least 2 places USB computer etc. Same here bro i predict this time next year i maybe working part time at the office and full time in crypto

that Neo tough hitting $55 tonight and maybe $60 tomorrow, guess what i am going to do once it moons, buy my first full Bit Coin

yeah i already lost like 4 bitcoin couple of years ago cause my pc crashed, didn't check in on that since couple of months ago so want to keep it online for most of the time but yeah, keep the keys safe somewhere is a good idea, maybe a locker somewhere and some usb sticks
but whe are still in the beginning, there is room for a moonmission or two for us bro, have fun driving your lambo soon! :)

yes bro! exactly we are still early just make the right moves study the market, be humble and open your mind and a stay away from Veeky Forums lol i know im here but its for good lol's with them trolls. Once the normies start investing it will be way too late and us in the top will be sky rocketing to Mars no more Moon Missions fucking Mars bro, one more tip don't get emotional with your trades think logically see the bigger picture, i invest every pay check at least $200 wait for those dips and take a bit off the top when i need it

Implying shitcoins aren't gambling

one more tip if your still here look at the value of GAS and you will see that even buying at the $40 $50 mark is a great investment, but like i said only if you have money do not use your rent money bro or life savings, put in what you can lose but I can tell you that this is a winner

I was exactly like this, up until about 6 years ago. That's when I realized that it was useless to only think about things, you need to fucking do them. So glad I turned my life around.

If you don't do any research and go all in like some retard then yes, it would be gambling. If you have any form of intelligence you set a stop limit order, so if it dips you lose maybe a tiny bit of money.

No, but ANS/ NEO it's gonna go up.
Also, use Bittrex. It's fast and easy to take out.

imagine someone with no guidance going in full retard mode probably wont even make it past sending their Bit Coin on to the exchange

watch China they are waking up it can go either way they can buy up but most likely take gains and it will be very good opportunity for a nice DIP if i see it come down just enough I will buy more after that it will sky rocket, i see the resistance line now at $34 maybe down to $33/30 if some of those crazy whales decide to dump for profit

Yeh, that's still the big "normie wall" atm. It's fairly difficult, a fuckup can cost you tons of money, and it's ALL your own responsibility. People already manage to fuck up transferring money from their extremely dummy proof bank accounts, imagine the retardation if they use a wallet or exchange.

They have to do it themselves. Stop enabling dumb cunts, you're only interfering with with the tournament style competition. Do not help them.

Welfare only keeps dumb cunts dumb.

67 billion, I very much doubt it.

to be fair BTC was around 400 when ETH was 18 so it's gone up 10x when ETH has gone up 16x

link?

binance right now

Can I join this group chat to receive education?