Um guys, take a look at DNT. I think it's going up again

Um guys, take a look at DNT. I think it's going up again

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6tdmow/help_us_get_listed_on_binance_exchange_link_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, I think hedge funds are taking long positions on this one. They are in Boost.VC which is a top incubator and district0x really helps organize the power of Ethereum. The returns for these people could be HUGE.

The lead guy worked with Olaf at Coinbase, Olaf now runs Polychain Capital, which makes me think he took a large position with Polychain and has started to tell all the other people about it. Shit is like FIRE.

stop talking about it. I wanted more cheap DNT.

Plus, a main dev at Binance made a post on their slack early this morning that if his post got a certain number of likes, DNT would be added to Binance.

And they reached the goal number in less than 10 hours which tells you something about its community

Heh, nothing personal kid.

It's already going up, I think this could be when we take off. You had your time, don't be a greedy Jew man

Can someone explain this to me. It feels like every time i check DNT's order book there are always MASSIVE sell quantities near the top, far outweighing the bids.

Every time i see the order book i think it's about to tank but the price has stayed pretty consistent that last few days

>bought at 650 sats
>could only afford 5k token
mixed feels.

you got a link for that?

shit coin

Whales are manipulating the price so they can acquire more cheaply. No body wants to buy into that kind of pressure, as YOU can tell. When they are done buying they will remove the sell wall and it will fly.

Happens all the time with the hedge funds now.

Shit. Only have 100k and wanted to buy more.
DELET THIS NOW

reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6tdmow/help_us_get_listed_on_binance_exchange_link_in/

Link from their subreddit talking about it. The person who made the slack post is a dev at binance.

If you just go to the front page of their subreddit you'll see another post where he confirms the number was reached and DNT is a done deal

whole lotta manipulation going on, which is kind of a side effect of being on low volume exchanges like liqui.io/etherdelta

delete this please

It's not going to stop. Future top 10.

:)

is there any point to getting DNT if I'm going to be getting ZRX in 2 days?

Well, the amount of ZRX you can buy is capped

How long till DNT is new DGB?

huh? really?

yes but after the first day you can buy more as long as it hasn't reached $24mil, not only that but there will probably be chances to buy it once it initially dips so you can really dump a lot of money into this aside from the initial $$

Big sell wall at 2400 sats. Walls holding this coin back for days now. Is this normal for a small exchange? It's pissing me off.

liqui is a shite exchange. extremely easy to manipulate prices.

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP

Can someone explain to me why this is important? From what i gather they're simply trying to decentralize everything?

While that is definitely a righteous idea, it sounds like a ridiculous pipe dream.

What am i missing?