Sell or hodl NEO?

We have now reached $50. I bought in at $6, should I sell or hodl?

I think this has the potential to hit double digits, but I also think it could drop back to $25 easily.

What're you all doing with your NEO?

Sell half of it

Bought at 7. I really don't see any other news or events propping it further for now.

Sell your double initial investment and keep the rest and hold.

Sold 25% of mine for OMG because I think it has AT LEAST 2x gains coming up soon, with potential for even more. Civic and Tenx are also decent choices. Also bought a tiny bit of Lomo because I wanted another meme chink coin just because it has random pumps which are usually easy money from time to time.

NEO doesn't need to be "propped".

HODL

China will pump the ever living fuck out of this for months to come, don't you worry.

ye this is prolly the smartest

Cash some out and hodl the rest.

Sell and buy Ripple. Youre welcome

when I feel the way you're feeling, I usually just sell 50%. That way I'm covered either way - I made the profit I was hoping for and have secured it, and if it continues to moon, it'll make me some more even.

>What're you all doing with your NEO?
What NEO?
>I sold at $48

Hmm..Good advice

But if this shit moons to $100, which I think it might, then I would have like $400 in profit, as where I will only have $200 in profit if I sell now

So this is what traders mean when they say "don't be greedy"...

Uhh why don't you just get a job and 200 bucks won't be a huge deal

So you sold yourself way short?

HODL

Sell

Gonna correct itself hard as fuck to mid 20's

Perhaps, perhaps not. 900% gains isn't selling short, however.

japanese exchanges are adding it

source?

Da Hongfei said it in the livestream while in Japan.

"Two of the top three Japanese exchanges will have NEO"

man donĀ“t compicate yourself both oprtions are good enogh if you cash out you take gains, if you hold you would keep a pretty worth coin, so relax and decide by yourself what your intention is, cash now, or acuumulating worth on it(with the unprobable crash of neo)

Sell. It's going to crash.