Let me tell you why you will never be happy

Let me tell you why you will never be happy.

You dismiss your own wants with 'that's selfish'.
You function in 'what is right?', not 'what do I want?'.
You dont question what you're told because 'that's crazy'.
You want X and Y to happen because 'it will last this time'.

& Humanities strikes again with more worthless musings

To be happy one must do what they are biologically programmed to. Amass wealth, gain power, impregnate women. Channel, rather than supress, your hatred, greed, and lust. This is how a human becomes truly happy

>humans are programmed

no, and if they were I'm sure their program would be more interesting

I fucking hate retards like you who think they're so smart and edgy for being contrarian reductionists, kill yourself.

Well i mean i say programmed because if i said "created by billions of years of natural selection" id sound like a faggot

>be an hedonist

says the hedonist

Im just saying, supressing your natural insticnts is not the way to be happy. Youre a supercomputer machine programmed to do specific things, doing those things releases dopamine and makes you happy.

>Babby's first time reading Stirner

Muhfugen Jezis. Hedonist gun pey!

To be happy one must do what they are spiritually programmed to. Excercise their faith, submit to the authority of the Lord, build a family, rather than favor hatred greed and lust. This is how man becomes truly happy.

Can we please scratch the & Humanities?

You're not programmed to ammass wealth

You're not programmed to amass wealth

We are absolutely evolved to amass resources for times of scarcity. Aka wealth

Well thats all fake tho

We are """programmed""" to choose not to do that too

Also there's a difference between gathering the food you need and amassing immense amount of money

>having faith in some programming

it's like a some embarrassing combination of sci and out

Sci isn't that retarded, he's a poltard who misinterpreted Jordan Peterson's rants

suffering is the clinging to things which change, and no clinging = no suffering which is done by willing to stop suffering and accepting the unknown consequences and seeing that ''suffering is the clinging to things which change,'' and then a bit of effort to refuse engage in sensuality and then engage in ''the mind''

Well primates evolved to try to get to the top of their social order. Now that is done through having large quantities of wealth and power

False.

There are primates with no social order at all like bonobos, despite being basically the same species as chimps who have it, most hunter gatherer humans have no social hierarcy either and presumably have had none for hundreds of thousands of years

Even when agriculture came early farmers were mostly egalitarians for the first couple of thousand of years.

Jordan petersen? Nah bro my ideaology is inspired mostly by the sith from star wars lmao

>You function in 'what is right?', not 'what do I want?'.