NEO has left the earth and is headed for the stars. WHO IS NEXT?

I'm glad I didn't miss NEO but I'm holding a fraction of what I once was. NEO is special, but it wasn't special a month ago. This will happen again, perhaps not as high it literal market cap but in percentage returns. Thoughts? If you post a shitcoin KYS.

Other urls found in this thread:

memefactory.io/
medium.com/@simondlr/introducing-curation-markets-trade-popularity-of-memes-information-with-code-70bf6fed9881
storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NXS

Get all 800+ altcoins and put them on the wall. Next get a blindfold and some darts........

OMG once the chinese are finished dumping NEO

I bought 3000 NEO at 55, sold at ~94. Made over 11 BTC. Currently holding 360+ NEO for long term comfy hold.

Probably OmiseGO

Chinks are gonna wake up meme lol

I think Waves will moon eventually

Holy fuck noneos don't even have the dignity to stay in their cave even after all this BTFOing. Stay poor.

Thoughts on ARK? Aragon? No it's not random like that. Look at the fundamentals. Waves may be something, but something about it feels "off".

I'm 60% in NEO but it isn't going to continue this rise without a dump. and once that happens volume will flow to OMG

>another dump prediction based on nothing. Been wrong every time

binance

It literally happened 2 days ago when it went from $42 to $29. And will continue to happen. Keep HODLING instead of riding the waves and accumulating though, more NEO for me

Agree on waves. Every waves created coin seems yobit tier.

I bought a small sum of BNB a week ago. I can't believe it has almost fucking doubled.

You keep accumulating buddy. Just like all the other poor fags waiting for the $15 dip.

Actually he's basing this off of maket patterns me and others noticed too ;)

Binance token. $10 end of year.

You know, Binance might just do that. It's literally the bridge between Eastern and Western markets and is fast and efficient.

OBVIOUSLY RIPPLE. THE CHINA PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP.

DNT
DNT
DNT

Don't miss the OMG wave.

I've been looking at DNT, but I can't get a feel for the community and how much interest it is receiving. Thoughts?

TITCOIN?

memefactory.io/
>DNT

My man - been holding them TIT bags for a couple months now.

w.r.t. ARK: ask yourself, what does ARK do better than hyperledger and interledger that doesn't involve shoehorning a currency into its fundamental use case?

That's why I haven't invested yet. It will not succeed unless the take is literally the best at what it does, and I'm not qualified to make that determination.

nice, just bought 100k

I only hold 15 NEO guys, i didnt believe. Buying in with 50ETH now guys. Please hold me

is this literally a platform to trade rare Pepes or what is going on ? are they serious ?

i actually have no idea. i was reading the white paper because i was genuinely interested in the project until i came across that gem.

Just bought a million

>tfw only 9 NEO
>tfw these are all my savings

:(

CFI
partnered with jaxx wallet to literally steal bancors use case right from under their nose lmao

DGB after rebranding. Whales are accumulating right now.

coss

Dont miss OMG lol

100% for sure on LISK that is it any other coin is going to take much longer to get where NEO went, or is too expensive to get in right now to see significant gains

BLOCK and IOC are my big bets.

None of these. Everything will tank for 3 weeks straight for no apparent reason.

this thing is skyrocketing right now, I don't know shit about it but I bought 7k earlier today

Post like this are how you know we're in a bubble.

Meme factory is actually the project on the district0x network with the most potential by far. read this
medium.com/@simondlr/introducing-curation-markets-trade-popularity-of-memes-information-with-code-70bf6fed9881

ICN is just about to get listed on binance, if nothing else the increased traffic will 100% spike the coin. One day left for DAA manager applications. Information pertaining to DAA management will be released in 3 days, which will perfectly coincide with Binance inclusion a few days later.
You've been warned. Don't miss out.

Timereum
$.005 to $3

>he talks about trading rare pepes
What the fuck man... What the actual fuck??

I'm leaving for a week when I get back neo better be $80+

Used to have 1021 omg coins now 488.

Lisk already peaked you moron, not to mention development on it is dead. All the relevant devs moved to Ark.

waves is set to take off quietly.

Fucking Qtum

>>storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

INB4 FUD

Do a bit of research first before you sheep on about a man who changed his name.

GAS, the market will figure out the mathematic reality eventually